• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yu-Gi-Oh!:The Future Past!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saffire

yya.jpg

Saffire and Fayt were in the main office of Kaiba Corp.
"Fayt.....there are duel monsters outside...."saffire said to her brother,who was reading a book.
"Must just be some people dueling..."Fayt Mumbled,and continued to read.
"I don't think people would be running in panic if it was just a duel!"saffire said,pointing at the window.
there was a crash and Fayt fell out of his chair.he stood up again and looked outside.
"you weren't kidding!we have to do something,or at least find out the source of it!"Fayt shouted as he ran to the the main computer lab,saffire following him.

fayt sent hours trying to find the reason of the rampage happening,and saffire was keeping an eye on things going on outside.
"sill nothing,i wonder why and how this happened.."fayt claimed.
duel mosters have been unleashed into their worl now.

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
It was a normal day at school like always, which seriously let the red-haired teen down since she was in math. Wincing at a sharp pain that went through her body, she glanced up as the teacher exclaimed, "Class is dismissed!" Jumping to her feet she didn't complain as she fled from the class, racing through the halls she bumped into Tristen's son.

Shocked, she scrambled to her feet and apoligized quickly, "I'm sorry!"

Racing outside, she fled down the concrete passage straight to the Game shop, skidding to a hault outside she spotted her father inside; who was currently busy with a costumer. Deciding not to bother him, she silently slipped in and slipped her shoes off. Heading for the steps to do her homework she stopped aburtly as her father called, "Don't leave at the moment, I need to talk to you."

Moving over to the sofa, she sat down until the young woman left and her father moved over. Sitting down, the deep violet-eyed duelist placed his hand on her. Puzzled on why she was so upset, he asked softly, "Did someone say something to you?"

Shaking her head at first, the red, black and gold-haired fifteen-year-old but stopped and sighed, "Someone was insualting you so I got all hot-headed, I've got to duel them tomorrow morning. What if I lose to them? Will they continue to insualt our name, dad?"

Resting her head on her father's shoulder, she hadn't seen her twin all day; along with their mom until she was reminded that they're mom was dead. She held a strong sense of family sure, but what about what she wanted? Would she be tossed from the family for her beliefs? Hanging her head, she began to cry into her father's shoulder.

"Chorta, it's okay. I understand why your crying, but if there's something that your hiding will you tell me, please?"

"It's nothing." She murmured, she had always been slightly moody. Reaching for a necklace she had, she stroked the crystal shard that she had kept hidden for a year. It was getting harder and harder with the fact she was seeking comfort from her dad more and more; but Chorta would admit it: she did need some comfort now and then; but she was strong.

Cambodia, harvesting all the orphans I can.
Kenji sat in the room of his History class, asleep. The past hour lecture had bored him to the point where he had to fall asleep, before the boredom caught up with him and he died. "Kenji!" The teacher yelled. Kenji shot up, drool running down his face. "Since you obviously know so much to where you're able to just sleep when you want, would you please tell me when Domino came to be?" Kenji sighed. He had no clue. "Uhh.....yesterday?" He said, and the class burst into laughter.

"No. Your brain may have developed yesterday, so if you want to get smart, you can head to the principle's office!" The class oohed at the teacher's comment. "Fine." He said, picking up his backpack and walked out. But before he left the room he turned to the teacher and made a kissing motion at her, and then ran out before she could react to what he did.

Kenji walked out the front doors, deciding just to head home a few minutes early, instead of going to the principle.

While walking down the street, Kenji pulled out a box from his back pack. "Oh deck, I sometimes think you're the only one who knows me." He said to his duelmonster deck.

Kenji opened to the doors to his family's gameshop, only to find his father and twin sister. "Well....today was amazing." He said to his father. "What was so amazing about it Kenji?" His father asked. Kenji noticed something the matter with is sister. "Well, it seems that I now have a date with my teacher." He said playfully.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
--------------------------------------------

A hooded figure stood at the top of the Kaiba building, looking down on Domino City. "Time to set things in motion!" the hooded figure said, as he raised his hand to the sky.

Suddenly tears started appearing in the sky, and out of each one streams of monsters cam flooding out and down to the city.

Smiling under his hood, the mysterious man opened his palm, which was full of light green stone shards. Throwing them into the air, the shards were scattered across the city, and for each one that landed, a large creature rose from the ground.

"That should be enough for the time being!" the hooded figure said as he started disappearing in shadow.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Smiling softly as her twin walked through, she laughed softly as he said, "Well....today was amazing."

Sighing already knowing that there was trouble, Chorta listened to the exchange in between the two guys. Snorting, she glared at her twin and snapped, "What is it with you getting in trouble? Honestly, how many times has that been this week?"

"As if you haven't?"

Hearing the quary from her father, she looked into his deep violet eyes and replied, "At least it's only once a year, maybe more, but that's only if I'm right and the stupid math teacher is wrong!" A soft tint of red came to her cheeks, feeling the back of her father's hand on her forehead she saw that look that read: go upstairs and get some rest.

Nodding her head, she jumped to her feet. Reaching for her bag, she thought better of it since she'd only do her homework. "I'll do it later." She murmured, heading for the stairs she placed a slim hand on the railing. Glancing over her shoulder, she said quietly,

"Please don't do anything stupid."

Racing up the steps, she reached her bedroom. Opening the door and then shut the portal behind her, sighing, she slid to the floor from pure exuastion. The light green crystal shard shinning, she pulled it out and stared at the crystal. Frowning, she couldn't believe how far she had dived into the Darkness without anyone knowing.

Cambodia, harvesting all the orphans I can.
Kenji watched at the look on his father's face, and then at his sister after she spoke.

"What is it with you getting in trouble? Honestly, how many times has that been this week?"

Kenji smiled. "To tell you the truth, I think it's a little over fifteen." Kenji laughed. "But that's because the teachers can't resist my irresistible charm." Kenji then looked at his father.

"As if you haven't?"

His father was right. 'Chorta has had her shares of screwups.' he thought, and watched his father feel his sisters head, and as if reading his mind, Chorta went up stairs. "What's wrong with her dad?" He asked. "You know what? She's my own daughter and I don't have the slightest clue." He said, motioning for his son to come over to him. Kenji walked over to his father. "How's that deck coming along?" Kenji smiled. "So those heroes I gave you have been good?" He asked.

Kenji thought back to his last duel when he beat the school bully with his Flamewingman fusion. "Ya, really good dad."

Saffire

"i don't like the looks of this!there are now green stones falling from the sky!"saffire said as she continued to look out of the window she was sitting near.
"don't worry,saffire."Fayt said as he type code after code.
"still nothing?"saffire asked her brother.
"nope,nothing,there's got to be a way to find out what's going on..."Fayt claimed.
"i sure hope so,cause i know this isn't a good thing or the monsters wouldn't accually be knocking down buiding!"saffire excaimed as she saw a moster hit a house and knock it over.

Wynn

The day started normally for Truce. He went to work as a security guard at the Kaiba Corporation even though he was still nineteen. He also brought his deck to work, which he has been developing ever since he was a kid.

A few hours into the day and everything was staring to get boring. He tried to find anyone who was looking to duel him. He searched all over the building and the grounds but no one wanted to duel because they were either busy or they didn't know how to duel. This got him frustrated. After a while he decided to just give up and go back to work. That is until he saw green stones from the sky falling from the top of building which turned into monsters.

"I must inform Master Seto about this! But he's in a meeting... Master Fayt might know what to do."

Truce quickly ran inside the building and arrived at the main office. There waited inside Master Fayt and Lady Saffire. He tried to say what was happening but he was still trying to catch his breath.

"Sir... There are... Monsters... outside." he said as he tried to grasp for air.

Saffire

"i know Truce,i've been trying to figure out the cause and reason for it..."Fayt said,still typing away at the computer he was at.
"it's getting worse out there,buding being knocked over,people being killed,the monsters are even fighting each other now!"saffire pointed out,then looked back at truce.
"i'm not sure of what we CAN do."fayt said as he stoped typing and looked outside at all the mess.

Wynn

"I know Truce, I've been trying to figure out the cause and reason for it..."

"Well sir, the source of our problems may be on the roof top of the building."

Truce was unsure at that moment. He was at a state of panic, which was odd to him since he didn't really have anything to panic about back then.

"It's getting worse out there, buildings being knocked over,people being killed, the monsters are even fighting each other now!"

This made Truce more nervous than ever before. He quickly tried to think of a solution. An idea had appeared in his head.

"I'm not sure of what we can do."

"Sir... I will volunteer to go up the rooftop to see the problem itself"

OOC: Would it be okay if I duel with sephiroth2?

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
OCC: I don't have anything against that, but it won't be my character you'd be dueling if thats okay. It would be one of the orichalcos soldiers. If that's alright with everyone else!

-----------------------------------------------

The hooded figure looked as he started to fade into darkness, just then he felt the presence of somebody, coming up the kaiba corp main staircase, rather quickly.

Smiling underneath his hood, he held out in front of him a rather big piece of the light green shards. Which he then threw behind him, just a few feet from the roofs edge.

He then completely disappeared, laughing as he faded into the darkness.

Wynn

OOC: Sure. Its about time somebody had a duel in this RP.

IC:

Truce came running up the stairway. He noticed that there was a maniacal laughter for one moment but it quickly disappeared. There were a few figures on the roof but they didn't bother Truce as much as the creature in front of the building. He took out his deck and duel disk.

"Tell me how I can stop this!"

OOC: Ack! Short post!

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
--------------------------------------------------

The creature just let out a deep growl of a voice, in response to Truce's question. "He won't answer you, ya know!" said the hooded figure who was on top of the entrance of the stairway now.

"They're not the best conversationalists in the world. But they have there uses. For example, this!" he said as he pointed towards the creature.

Just then a large green circle surrounded Truce and the creature, seemingly trapping them inside.

Wynn

OOC: So the creature's gonna duel me?

"No way I am gonna just take this!"

Truce then placed his deck in his duel disk and activated it. He then pointed at one of the hooded figures and said:

"Why don't you face me in a duel! Or better yet, in a Shadow Game!"

Truce knew all about the Shadow Games from the stories he had heard in the security lounge. They were said to be a deadly duel which left the loser's soul in the Shadow Realm to be forever tormented. He was not planning to lose.

"So are we gonna duel or what?"

Wasilis

Bronze Member
"Boring, boring. boring but neccesary!" Garet muttered. "And except boring it is dangerous too!" Garet was referring to his weird silver eyes. Even since he was little rocks were always thrown to him because of his weird eyes. After all it isn't usual to see a boy with silver eyes!

"What is history?" the history-teacher asked.

No one raised his or her hand to reply. The teacher was still waiting for a reply. "Should I answer?" Garet thought. After a few seconds of thinking he finally raised his right hand. Everyone attention turned to Garet. His pale skin turned red.

"Garet!" the teacher pointed at him.

"History is the study of the past, focused on human activity and leading up to the present day. This study is facilitated by the formation of a 'true discourse of past'. The modern discipline of History is dedicated to the institutional production of this discourse. More precisely, history is the continuous, systematic narrative and research of past events as relating to the human race; as well as the study of all events in time, in relation to humanity. Those who study it as a profession are called historians. This emphasis on the 'human' has made human subjects central to the narratives of the classical discourse of modern history. Consequently, history has assumed a sense which is broader than being solely the true narratives of human past. History is not just the past as an object of systematic knowledge or the discipline that produces knowledge out of that object; history also carries a sense that is implicit in the expression 'making history'. Thus History often signifies the production of events having transformative potentials that ushers in the future. This is how a temporal schema connecting the past, the present, and the future is foregrounded through the signifier history. The historical temporality is grounded within the idea of autonomous human subjects endowed with historical subjectivity which aids them in the production of events and at once helps them to record and narrate past events as history."

"Well done, Garet!" the teacher smiled. Just then all his classmates bursted into laughter. "Silver knows the answer! Ha Ha!" one boy yelled and laughted. They were reffering to his silver eyes. Garet was frustrated.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The school finally ended. Garet grabbed his bag and ran out of the classroom. He was about to cry. "Are so weird my eyes?!" he muttered and he left the school.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
OCC: Yes, but we can duel, after it. Just a reminder, the creatures duel exactly the same as in the show. So, they have no traps or spells, except the seal.

---------------------------------------

"Now, now, lets not run before we walk, to quote an old saying!" said the hooded figure to Truce.
"If you can beat this creature, then maybe I might duel you, only if! You can begin now" the figure said to the creature.

At that moment the creature made a loud roar, before lifting up its blade/dueldisk, just then one of the squares on his blade lit up, and on the field the ground began to rip open, and from it a large muscled creature with chains on its arms, climbed out and stood its ground, waiting for Truces move.

"Because this is your first time, dueling one of them, I will answer any questions, relating to the duel, that you may want to ask! Well, it's your move!" the hooded figure said with a grin under his hood.

Wynn

"I don't need help from the likes of you!"

Truce quickly drew six cards since it was his turn. Four of them were monsters while the other two were a magic card and a trap card .He thought about what he was about to do. He then placed a monster in face down defense position and placed the trap card face down.

This should be enough to beat this monster. This combo should at least take a thousand life points of it.

"Tell that monster its his turn! I can't wait to beat it!"

OOC: Are we following the show which starts of with 4000 LP or the actual rules which have 8000 LP?

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
OCC: We can go with 8000, if you'd like.

-----------------------------------------------

"Tell that monster its his turn! I can't wait to beat it!" he heard Truce say. "As you wish. But first I forgot to mention a few things about the seal. Number One, to the person, or in this case creature, controlling the seal, every monster gains 500 extra attack points. So Orichalos Gil Gars, who has an attack of 400, now has an attack of 900."

Just then the same green symbol as the seal appeared on top of the creatures head, and its attack points rose to 900.

"This, really isn't the best time, to explain th other gains of the seal. So for now. Gils Gars attack his face down monster!" The Gils Gars then raised itself up and launched an attack towards the face down monster.

Wynn

OOC: Let's go with 4000.

"This, really isn't the best time, to explain th other gains of the seal. So for now. Gils Gars attack his face down monster!"

"Bad decision! My monster is "Y-Dragon Head" which has sixteen hundred defense points!

700 points were taken off the creature's Life Points, leaving it with 3300 Life Points left. Truce was relieved that he survived the attack. With that he asked:

"Is it done with its turn yet? Because I don't think it can handle me!"

He had a tactic in store for it this turn which he will use to further deplete his opponents Life Points. He was going to summon X-Head Cannon and Z-Metal Tank so that he would defeat it now.

Wasilis

Bronze Member
Garet sat on the branch of a tree. He placed his bag next to him and he opened it. He searched it and he found his deck. He leaned against the tree and he hold his deck in front of him and began checking his deck. "Elemental Hero Knopse, Elemental Hero The Earth, Elemental Hero Ocean, Elemental Hero Airman, Elemental Hero Forestman, Elemental Hero Blume, Elemental Hero The Heat, Elemental Hero Lady of Fire, Elemental Hero Voltech and Elemenental Hero Flame Blast... You are my best friends! Thanks to you I have won many matches! Please, don't let me down! And, you know something...? I hope that I wouldn't have those silver eyes! I hate them! Everyone laughs when he or she sees my eyes!"

OOC: I will use the japanese names instead of the english ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back