• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yu-Gi-Oh!:The Future Past!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-------------------------------------------------

After the attack, the monsters and cards slowly vanished from the field, and the swamp turned back into the roof.
The hooded figure then began to walk towards Fayt. "You, are quite a duelist young lad, as are you!" he said motioning to Fayt and Truce.

"I believe that an opportunity has presented itself here. Don't you think! What do yous two say to the prospect of joining me!"

Last edited:

Saffire

occ:you do know fayt is saffire's brother right?i'm just checking

"what?why should we?"fayt asked

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
OCC: Sorry made a mistake. Also, I believe it's rather obvious what the cards are! I hope:huh:

------------------------------------------

The hooded man looked at Fayt, following her reply "I just thought that you would have liked to join me. But if yous two feel that yous are content with your lives, then my apologies for the question." he then turned away from them, while facing the edge of the roof.

"But, I still believe that both of yous deserve a reward!" the hooded man then proceeded in reaching into his cloak, and pulling out two cards.
"These are for yous. If you decide to change your minds, then all you have to do is use those cards. But be warned that they have a price to pay, no matter what the consequences. And I'm sorry Truce, but it looks like we have to postpone that match for the time been. I look forward to next we meet!" he said as he faded into the darkness, leaving only the two mysterious cards on the ground were he stood.

Saffire

fayt walked over to the cards on the cround and picked them up.'what in the...i've never seen these befor!i'll have to look into this alittle more.'fayt thought as he looked at the cards and then walked back over to saffire and truce.

Cambodia, harvesting all the orphans I can.
Kenji walked through the streets of Tokyo Japan, in hopes of opening a new game shop. "Dad said if I could get one here, our business would grow greatly." He said. Kenji scanned through his deck. He came upon one card that caught his eye. "Flame Wingman." He whispered. On his and Chorta's fifth, or sixth birthday, they each received a card from their parents. He couldn't remember the card Chorta got, but his dad gave him Flame Wingman. Something he said would help in in each duel. And it did. He pulled out the fusion in just about each duel he had.

Kenji sighed. Even though he had been there for mere minutes, Kenji got bored. "Might as well head back." He said. "I'm itching for a duel." Kenji walked back to the jet that had taken him to Tokyo in a matter of minutes, and he was back in Domino in half the time.

Kenji walked into the gameshop, and then headed up the stairs. "Chorta, open up!" He yelled, banging on his sister's door. "Let's head out and look for duels. I'm bored out of my mind!" He said, taking a few seconds to pause, and then banged on the door again.

Wasilis

Bronze Member
"I wish I could find someone to duel!" Garet complained. At this points he took his duel-disk, which was inside his bag, and he inserted his deck in the deck slot. "Come on! I want a rival!" he said confidently. Finally he wore the duel disk.

Kenji looked from his sister's door, to the stairs. He heard a voice. But not a normal voice...it was voice, itching for a duel. Kenji ran downstairs. "Never mind Sis, already got one!" he yelled upstairs. "Going for a duel dad." He said, passing his father, and heading out the door. "You!" He yelled, pointing at the person who wanted to duel. Kenji pulled out a dueldisk. It was the duel disk he used when he was at Duel Academy. "Let's go!" he said, sticking his deck in the disk.

Wasilis

Bronze Member
"Eh?!" Garet thought.

"You!" He yelled, pointing at the person who wanted to duel. Kenji pulled out a dueldisk. It was the duel disk he used when he was at Duel Academy. "Let's go!" he said, sticking his deck in the disk.

"A duel?! Sounds fun!" he jumped from the branch where he was sitting. He landed on his feet. "Let's start!" he shouted. Meanwhile he was a little afraid. He didn't want this boy to notice his silver eyes.

"Ok!" he activated his duel disk and he removed the top five cards of his deck. He added them in his right hand. "I go first!" he removed a sixth card from the top of his deck. He scanned his hand and he placed a monster face up on his duel disk in defence position. "I summon Elemental Hero Forestman!" A monster appeared in front of him.

"Before I end my turn I place a card face-down!" A second card materalized in front of him.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Elemental Hero Forestman

Elemental Hero Forestman
Card Attribute: Earth
Card Type(s): Warrior/Effect
Level: 4
ATK/DEF: 1000/2000
Effect: Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, you can add 1 "Polymerization" from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.

Kenji watched as his opponent played a card similar to his Elemental Hero Clayman. "So, it seems you're an Elemental Hero duelist." He said to the person directly infront of him him. "So am I." He said, drawing a card.

"First, I'll set one monster face down, then I'll use my King of the Swamp's special effect. By discarding it from my hand, I can search my deck for one polymerization." Kenji showed the card to his opponent, discarded it, and then searched his deck for polymerization. "I'll call it a turn." He said.

Wasilis

Bronze Member
"Whoa! Only that?! I would except more from a Hero-user!" he drew a card. He checked it and then he said: "I summon Elemental Hero Ocean! Then I turn Elemental Hero Forestman in attack mode!" Forestman changed his fighting stance. "Now I attack your face-down monster with Elemental Hero the Ocean and then with Forestman your life points directly!"

YU_JUMPEN013.jpg

ooc: I guess we're playing with 8000, make it a long one.

Kenji watched as his opponent played his turn.

"Whoa! Only that?! I would except more from a Hero-user!"

Kenji smiled. You're going to regret saying that." he said with a smile. Ocean attacked his face down, causing it to flip. "Ok, you just flipped my Magical Merchant." He said to Geret. "Because it flipped, I flip cards on top of my deck until I get a spell or trap is revealed. Any other card is sent to the grave." He said, flipping the top card of his deck. "Blade Knight is sent to the grave." He said, discarding it. He drew another card. "It's a magic, so it's sent to my hand." He said, placing it in his hand. He then lost 1000 LP due to Forest's attack.

"Ok, I'm at 7000. My turn." He said, drawing a card. "Ok, first, I'll summon Elemental Hero Wildheart. (Atk/1500 Def/ 1600). "Then, I'll play the spell card, Heavy Storm! This allows me to destroy each spell or trap card on the field." He said. "Now, my merchant's effect gave me a spell...and just the spell I needed. I play Miracle Fusion. This allows me so fuse monsters on my field, and grave, to form a fusion. So, by removing my Wildheart, and King of the Swamp, who's second effect allows him to substitute for a fusion material monster, I can summon my Elemental Hero Widedge! (Atk/2600 Def/2300)" He said with excitement.

"Now, his effect allows me to attack each of your monsters once." He said. "Wildedge, attack Ocean." he said. Wildedge ran at Ocean, attacking it with its sword. Geret lost 1100 LP. "Now, Attack Forestman!" Wildedge jumped back to Kenji, and then at Forestman. Because of the attack, Geret lost 1600 more LP. "And that's a total of 2700." He said. Kenji watched Geret's LP meter drop 2700 LP, leaving him with 5300. "Now, I'll throw down a face down and call it a turn." He said, throwing a card into the spell/trap zone. A card appeared face down infront of Kenji.

Me: 7000 LP
1 Monster
1 Face down Spell/Trap
Cards in hand: 3

You: 5300
No monster
No spell/trap

Last edited:

Wasilis

Bronze Member
OOC: How many cards in your hand?

"Damm it!" Garet's points reduced. "I'm not gonna lose to you!" he muttered and he drew a card. Now he had 5 cards in his hands. "Well... I'm going to play a familiar card!" he shown the card he was holding to his opponent. "Miracle Fusion! I remove from play Elemental Hero Forestman and Elemental Hero Ocean to summon...!" he raised his hand and simultaneously a big monster appeared on his side of the field. "Elemental Hero the Earth! Any chains?!"

ElementalHeroTerraFirmaPP10-JP-ScR.jpg

Elemental Hero The Earth
Card Attribute: Earth
Card Type(s): Warrior/Fusion/Effect
Level: 8
ATK/DEF: 2500/2000
Effect: "Elemental Hero Ocean" + "Elemental Hero Woodsman"
This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. Tribute 1 "Elemental Hero" monster to increase this card's ATK by the ATK of the Tributed monster until the End Phase of this turn.

Garet
Life Points: 5300
Field: E-Hero The Earth
Hand: 4​

Wasilis

Bronze Member
OOC: First I asked if you had any chains. I refered to your face-down card. I haven't end my turn. Secondly you have to sacrifice a monster from your field and not your hand~

ooc: I didn't know you hadn't ended your turn, you should've asked me in a OOC directly to me, not my character. And as for Enemy Controller, I did sacrifice a monster from my field. I played Scapegoat. And the tokens count as monsters. I'll edit my post.

Wasilis

Bronze Member
"Alright then! I set three cards face-down and I end my turn!" Three cards materialized in front of him and next to his humanoid monster. "Let's see who is the best Hero-User!" he said.

Garet
Life Points: 5300
Field: E-Hero The Earth, 3 face-downs
Hand: 1​

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Laughing, she always felt happy when she was alone and not near the others, she had found herself growing more and more bitter. Bringing her feet to her chest she listened as her brother shouted, while pounding on her door,

"Chorta, open up! Let's head out and look for duels. I'm bored out of my mind!"

Getting up, she breathed softly, "You best be leaving, Kurai."

As the red-haired duelist had a disappointed glint in his eyes. He jumped out the window, racing over to the the door she watched as her brother fled down the steps. Dashing after him she listened as he shouted, "Never mind Sis, already got one!"

Laughter in her gold eyes, it had been so long now. Dashing down the wooden steps, she stopped as she saw her father, listening as Kenji shouted, "Going for a duel dad."

Dashing out the door she called over her shoulder as she slammed the door, "Watching!"

Laughing to himself, those to were so much like night and day, if you found one the other wasn't to far behind. Shaking his head, he knew how the two use to be, which was strange.... Chorta had become extremely distant with him and Kenji. Frowning, he was concerned for his daughter safety.

~--------~

OOC: That's it for now.

Kenji looked at his opponent. "Ok, my turn then." He said, drawing a card. "I'll use Future Fusion." He said. "By sending the right monsters from my deck to the grave, in two turns, I can summon the fusion which required those monsters." He said, placing the card down. Kenji then looked through his deck, and removed three cards. "Elemental Heroes Sparkman, and Avian. Along with another king of the swamp." Kenji shuffled his deck. "Next, I'll throw down another face down, then summon Elemental Hero Wildheart." The monster appeared infront of him. "Now, Wildedge, Attack The Earth." He said.

ooc: Now here's where I say....any chains?

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Slumping to the ground, she felt that all too familiar, crushing weight of guilt as the tears of grief welled up in bright, slanted violet eyes. Staring off into the distance she felt that awful, lost sensation as the pressure mounted. She knew what was coming next....

Suddenly slamming his fist hard against the ground as something in his chest snapped, she could hear the misery and lonliness in his voice he choked, "Yugi, come back! It should have been me, not him! It should have been me! It's not fair!"

Her own heart breaking, Ivy reached out a slender, pale hand to try and give him comfort; but once again, the scene faded away as frustration built up in her chest. Spinning, she swept a hand at angry tears as her eyes fell on a young woman with long, silver hair. "Why?" she asked, bitter hurt in her voice, "Why can't I ever do anything but watch? I'm sick of it, Aniue! I want to do something more; I have to do something more!"

A strangly sad light glowing in her own eyes, the spirit replied in a soft, alto voice, "I know, Ivy; but the Pharoh's gone; you can't change what happened."

Spinning away, her bright blue-green eyes betrayed her confusion as she returned causticly, "Then why am I being haunted by him? Why do I keep getting flashes of what happened; and why is it always the bad memories? And where are we? This place doesn't look anything like the Puzzle or the Crystal."

Surprise shining in her own amythest eyes, Aniue looked around again, taking in the soft, ngiht air and peace of the garden that they were standing in. Waiting until Ivy had turned to face her again, the spirit replied truthfully, "I honestly don't know; I thought you had brought us here."

About to retort, Ivy bit her tounge as an anxious voice called out, "You came! You finally came!"

Spinning, Ivy and Aniue's hair fanned out in sheets of sapphire and silver as they turned to greet the new commer. Instantly confused, Ivy could find no explination for why the Dark Magician Girl would be speaking to her.

"You must hurry," the blond urged. In a voice that was better suited for happier tones, the Duel Monster continued in that same serious vein, "Someone is trying to bring back the Great Beast; though the three Chosen Ones were able to hold him off, it wasn't enough, for they were not complete."

Ivy didn't have any choice but to follow as the agitated Dark Magician Girl let both her and Aniue into a large, beautifully built castle. Once the blue-eyed mage had paused to draw breath, Ivy interjected softly, "What do you mean, the Chosen Ones? And where are Aniue and I suppose to be in this?"

Reaching a large, open hall, Ivy felt her breath catch in her throat. Before them stood three towering, crystal statues, all of the dragons. She could just see a triplet of swords as well: one was stuck in the foot of the one on the right; another was embedded in the left one's mouth; while the third sword had been slammed straight into the right eye of the serpent right in the middle.

Looking closer, Ivy could just make out the two smaller forms next to the dragons. Between the middle and left dragon, there was the lithe form of a young tigress, another of the blades embedded in her neck.

But what gained Ivy's interest was the last statue. Curled between the middle dragon's front claws, she could see the sleek, powerfull form of a long furred wolf that had to be at least twice life size, a sword protruding from the creature's chest, almost like it had been driven through her heart. For a moment, Ivy was struck by a strong, sudden impression of the wolf seeking protection between the dragon's claws as the serpent jelously guarded the canine.

"They weren't complete because they were missing two of their numbers."

Hearing the Dark Magician Girl's voice as if from far off, Ivy pulled herself back in time to catch the blond finish, "Both my world and your world depends on the Great Beast's destruction. I believe that you are one of the chosen one's; take the blade from Oceana's heart, and release her from her ten thousand year slumber."

Meeting Aniue's gaze, Ivy nodded her head, determination glinting in bright ocean blue pools. On an unspoken signal, both of them reached for the hilt of the blade at the same time; gripping the thing tightly, they lunged backward, putting their best efforts into the tug.

Haltingly at first, the metal quickly slid from the crystal form as a brilliant, shinging white light filled the room. Covering her eyes, Ivy could hear a wolf's haunting wail as the mage's voice rang in her mind, "Well done! You've released Lady Oceana!"

Bolting upright, Ivy gazed around wildly, expecting to see crstal dragons and talking duel monsters; it took her a moment to realize that she was back in her room. Putting a hand to her cheek, she registered that the coolenss of her skin; it seemed that the fever was gone.

Looking past the clock that read 2 p.m., Ivy noticed something on her bedside table. Picking it up, she quickly scanned the card; it looked just like that wolf statue that she and Aniue had pulled the sword from. "What's going on?" she whispered softly, her mind wandering.

~- The Highschool -~

"Hey, Juliet!"

Startled, the blond snapped her head up as she muttered a sleepy, "Wah....?"

Heaving an exasperated sigh, the black haired girl said again, "Will you stop snoozing? Class is dismissed; it's time to get out of here!"

Jumping up, she quickly grabbed her bag and replied, "Thanks, Lilly. I'll see you later; Ivy stayed home today 'cause of a fever; I want to make sure she's okay."

Not waiting for her friend's reply, Juliet quickly bolted out the door. She had a feeling that Ivy's fever was gone; but what she really wanted to find out was what that dream was about. She had seen Ivy and a strange women in it; but what really got to her was that she had been Dark Magician Girl!

Sprinting out the front doors, Juliet weaved through the crowded streets. Just as she came closer to her uncle's game shop, the blond caught sight of a familiar head of tri-colored hair. Going too fast to stop, Juliet screeched, "Look out, Chorta!" As she tried her hardest to slow down.

~-----------------~

OOC: Okay, sorry for being late! Man, I think that's one of my longer openings, too!

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
"Look out, Chorta!"

Whipping around at this, shock came to her eyes as she screeched, "Shit!"

Back flipping, she barely dodged getting hit in the chest by her cousin. Landing near her brother, who wasn't too far from the house. She growled, "What were you thinking Juliet? I swear, you're a total idiot!" Her temper had been extremely short that day, and she seriously didn't need to land so ungracefully in front of Kenji and Juliet, then there was that kid she didn't even know!

It was very clear that once again she had gotten in trouble with her math teacher, for being late.... again. Her father who had heard the noise stepped out, shaking his head he demanded, "You didn't get in trouble with your teacher, did you?"

Hanging her head, ashamed with how badly embarassed she was she mumbled, "Aye sir, I did it again."

Sighing, he approached her, helping her to her feet as he scolded, "Why do you always get in trouble with her?"

"Because Ms. Kaji is a witch!"

~- A few blocks down -~

Hearing some shouting, her bright blue laced dark violet eyes widened, worried that it might be an Orichalcos duel, she dashed in the direction she heard the fight. Skidding to a hault, her blue hair hung in her face hidding her reveal as she saw it was just a fight in between father-daughter and two normal duelist.

Sticking to the shadows, she eyed the King of Games, amazed that he'd be quarreling with his daughter where everyone could see and hear him. I've never done this with my dad! She commented in her mind, suddenly she felt this tugging that told her to got back a few houses. Turning she glanced down at the choker she wore, looking up she titled her head to the left, quite curious on what the cresent moon had picked up.

She glanced over her shoulder and said in farewell, "I seriously hate to say good-bye, but I've got to leave."

Fleeing down the path, she skid to a hault and stared up at the window that lead to a bedroom, glancing down at the choker she asked softly, "What's got your fur ruffled, Tsuki Ki?"

~----------~

OOC: That's it for now, please tell me if I need to fix something. 'Night!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back