• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~*~*~*yuffie Fanclub*~*~*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
*throw SHURIKEN in YUFFIE FC...then flips into it*...HIYA ALL~!!!!...so, i looked and looked...but there was no YUFFIE fanclub...huh??...so i made one...in here, you can do, or talk about anything that is YUFFIE related...if you wanna join, just say so...or you can make in even funner...when u post, say one thing that you luv about my dear YUFFIE...u dont have to...its just fun~!!!!!!!! *Throws SHURIKEN out of fanclub, and throws a smokeball on the ground and dissapears*

Members:
*~KingdomKid07 (Josiah)~*
*~Aimee (Ayumi)~*
*~Bahamut Zero~*
*~Reno-chan (Mushu)~*
*~Gaara-sama~* (Zex)
*~sora's guadian~*
*~Sephy-kun~*
*~soraxkairilover~*

Last edited:

Ayumi

w00t!
Ill join~!
Yuffie ish Awsome <33
^^
Hey is it weird if the japanses voice for Tifa is Ayumi Ito?
and my character acts like Tifa when shes older and Tifa's my fav. o_O and my cahracters names Ayumi?

Josiah

Quarian Power!
YESA~!!!!!...the both of you may join~!!!!!

and no, ayumi...its not weird, its actually really cool~!!!!!

Josiah

Quarian Power!
lol, you foud out this morning that you are tifa???

Josiah

Quarian Power!
AWESOME~!!!!...tifa is awesome...but i luv my yuffie~!!!!!!!

Josiah

Quarian Power!
lol

ya, i am sure she sill join, when she see's it. i am looking for tifa, yuffie and penelo sigs and avatars

Josiah

Quarian Power!
ya, u are bright and optimistc~!!!!!...u sure are tifa~!!!!!!!!...maybe u can even kick some serious arse like tifa o.o;;

Josiah

Quarian Power!
o.o;; lol, well, u are never mad at all around me, lol.

Ayumi

w00t!
Birthday: November 20
Height: 5'2"

Role in AC: Returning Party Member
Role in FFVII: Playable Character (hidden)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daughter of Godo, Lord of Wutai, Yuffie Kisaragi was a spunky, headstrong ninja adamant about recovering her hometown's lost glory in the war with ShinRa. She embarked on a trip to collect (or steal) materia, which led her to meet with AVALANCHE and eventually join them (for their materia). After the battle with Sephiroth, Yuffie surprisingly entrusted the group's materia to Cloud, who left them idly on the floor of Aerith's church.

Yuffie has called Cloud before to inform him of the missing children from Wutai, but made her return by parachuting into Edge to assist the group in their fight against Bahamut Sin. Her landing showed that Yuffie had yet to get over her motion sickness, something that plagued her during her travels on the Highwind.

;3 Yuffies awsome wait

Mushu's Yuffie and Im Tifa ;3

Josiah

Quarian Power!
OOOOH~!!!!!!!...hiya mushu~!!!!!!!!!XDD...OF COURSE UR IN~!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back