• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~*~*~*yuffie Fanclub*~*~*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
OKAY~!!!...i am cid...CID IS AWESOME~!!!!!!...ya, he's old *throw a wrench at an airship*...but awesome~!!!!!!!XDDD

sora's_guardian

I wanna be Rikku!!!She is my other idol!!!*pokes Tidus*hahaha I'm HYPER as heck!!!*grabs Cloud and runs*WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!TIME FOR CHOCOBO RIDE!!!*jumps on Chocobo and takes off*WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!THE RANDOMNESS!!!!!!

Reno-chan

Time For Me To F l y
Gone to Year 3000 with the Jonas Brothers :D xD
NU IM YUFFIE!!!!!!!!!!....im more hyper than all of you ! xDDD!! -does a dodge roll and smacks into a gaurd-....oh poopie.... HIYA!!!!!!!!!!! -tackles gaurd and beats them silly with a rubber chicken- BAGOOOOOOOOCKKKK TAKE THAT YOU POOPYHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHICKENS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! o.0

RENO IS NOT 30!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE HECK YOU ON!?!?? HES MORE LIKE....17? HES MINE ANYWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Josiah

Quarian Power!
i dunno..but i am cid...if i can be a character from another game...i would so be my brother TIDUS~!!!!!...I AM SO MUCH LIKE HIM~!!!!!!!...i am hyper...maybe i should calm down...*drinks some spring water in wutai*

Josiah

Quarian Power!
hey guys~!!!!!...i am a lil hyper, but i have to go now, HAVE FUN IN MY DEAR YUFFIE'S FANCLUB, AND POST LOTZ~!!!!!...I will maybe be back on tomorrow...great...now i am REALLY going to be doing backflips of the walls o.o

Reno-chan

Time For Me To F l y
IVE DONE THAT BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...I HATE MY NEIGHBOR!!!!!!!! WHAT A JACK-ARSE!!!!!!!!....ARSE-JACK!!!!!! XDDD!! WAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!...hey if your not hyper you might wanna leave here XD!! -pets rubber chicken- dont worry BOBBINS THE 5TH POINT 4! we will get that safe full of the magic glowing...BACON BITS!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! -pulls up sock and does a backflip and lands on a trashcan- ......oh...my spleen!!!!!!!....it fell ._.

EDIT: BYE JOS OF THE IAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -WAVES!-

sora's_guardian

Me like Cloud!!!MAH CLOUD!!!HE'S MINE I TELL YOU!!!MINE!!!!!*grabs Cloud and puts him in a closet and starts walking back in forth like a british guard*MINE!!!*glares at everybody........HEYY I FORGOT ROXAS AND SORA AND TIDUS AND LEON AND ZEXION AND AXEL AND DEMYX AND I WOULD SAY RENO BUT MUSHU WOULD KILL ME!!!I got Reno Chibi Doll!!!And A Plushi!!!Beat that!!!*starts jumping around like a jackhammer with all her Reno items*

Reno-chan

Time For Me To F l y
sora's_guardian said:
Me like Cloud!!!MAH CLOUD!!!HE'S MINE I TELL YOU!!!MINE!!!!!*grabs Cloud and puts him in a closet and starts walking back in forth like a british guard*MINE!!!*glares at everybody........HEYY I FORGOT ROXAS AND SORA AND TIDUS AND LEON AND ZEXION AND AXEL AND DEMYX AND I WOULD SAY RENO BUT MUSHU WOULD KILL ME!!!I got Reno Chibi Doll!!!And A Plushi!!!Beat that!!!*starts jumping around like a jackhammer with all her Reno items*
Uhmm excuse me? >:/ DONT YOU DARE GO AFTER MY BISHIES!!!!!!!!!!! I ALREADY HAD CLAIM OF AXEL, SORA, RENO FOREVER. Reno, since FFVII was out, Axel, when he was FIRST announced and Sora, since i was 11 and KH1 came out. BACK OFF!!!!!!!!!!! ..and you know you say you have claim of Cloud (hes always been Ayumis, and Zexion and Demyx belong to my friends) GET YOUR OWN FREAKING BISHIES >_> -hiss- Poophead

Ayumi

w00t!
yea Leon was mine too but i gave him to Mushu's cuzin i think o_O;
Oh and yea im Ayumi and Read mushu's sig their all hers and yea Cloud has always been Mine o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back