• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yugioh(GX included too)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which Yugioh series do you like the most?

• The original Yugioh series, Yami yugi rocks!!

Votes: 101 67.3%
  • Yugioh Gx, the idea of a dueling school pwns!!

Votes: 49 32.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
I LOVE my E-Heros, and I also have a Six Samurai deck. I sware, I have like 10 decks, from my Tournment Best deck to Exdia, Cystel Beast, D Hero, Fire.....

Haku

<3
Exodia decks now are a thing of the past its so easy to destroy those.

Haku

<3
Yeah just use a hand control deck and just in a couple of turns they won't be able to get the instant wiin.

Haku

<3
I remember when the Exodia pieces were hard to find, and I went to this local tournament and won. Which in the first match I played I got Exodia out on my first 2 draws since we played best 2 out of 3 matches and my opponent thought that I cheated but I just told him that he should have cut the cards more.

Haku

<3
Yeah it was and all the other matches all of the pieces except for one were at the bottom and I had to stall like crazy with gravity binds and messager of peace's.

tenkai255

look like jaden has become Haoh in order to beat Yubel

hmm, i can't wait to see the result of this battle against yubel

Last edited by a moderator:

gexion

Of course there are people who watch Yu-Gi!!!!!!ME!!!!I'm a great fan....I liked better the part with ancient Egypt...what graphics...what a storyline.....what outfits...what an evil Baccura(i was so glad that he was finally over)Oh!And don't forget the grand lovestory between Ceto and Kishara(is that spelling right?)Anyway...GX is preety cool too but the last episodes weren't shown in my country(shitshit)
:)In GX I prefer Syrus' big bro...so alike with Caiba-boy!!!

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
How about someone makes a Yugioh GX Academy RPG?I mean that cause there are barely any active RPG's and since a lot of people like this show how about it.

Laughing Man

I watched the first Yu-Gi-Oh anime, not GX though. I played the card game myself pretty extensively for a while. But eventually the cards just got crazy and ridiculous. I don't really like the GX anime that much. A Yu-Gi-Oh anime with no Yugi (except for one cameo)? That doesn't make sense to me.

Haku

<3
I've hardly even kept up with the GX series lately and half of the cards that they play I've never even heard of, but I do think that the old series is better though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back