• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
It's been a long time since I played this game, and I forgot what weapon this guy uses. I havent been able to find a pic of him holding a weapon, can anyone help me here and tell me what his weapoin is?

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Love Believer_x said:
i dont think he even HAS a weapon..... all i remember is him transforming into Sora and then fighting him.

LoL, maybe thats why I dont remember him having a weapon, because he doesnt have one.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
He uses his elemental powers? XP I forgot what he controlled already -.o.

marluxia101

you guys. zexion didnt die, he just vanished without a trace. nomura also stated that he defines zexion as "fallen into ruins" and if it means anything to kh2, well just have to find out once we get the game. but for nomura to mention something like that, then it actually means something. and i'm guessing zexion could be a secret boss in the NA version of kh2.

mega dude

Yeah it is possible but in khCOM zexion didnt really have a reason to be in there, his power I think is to shapeshift.

Longing_Desire

I though zexion had a weapon!? Yes he uses magic and his element of shadow but did he have a like a weapon that looked like a (+) plus sign?! or is it just me?!

Longing_Desire

marluxia101 said:
you guys. zexion didnt die, he just vanished without a trace. nomura also stated that he defines zexion as "fallen into ruins" and if it means anything to kh2, well just have to find out once we get the game. but for nomura to mention something like that, then it actually means something. and i'm guessing zexion could be a secret boss in the NA version of kh2.

I heard that zexion is reborn in KH2....THAT JUST WHAT I HEARD! doesn't make it true...its not a spoiler...

Graficcha

Zexion and the + weapon, that was started by someone who edited a sprite of him.
Zexion DOES NOT HAVE a weapon apart from his elemental powers.
His element is Shadow, and he uses it to create illusions.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Zexy is Zexy and he's awesome :p *cough*

Read at your own risk.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Haven

Lady Kairi said:
Zexy is Zexy and he's awesome :p *cough*

Read at your own risk.
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Secret US boss maybe? Probably not but I can still hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back