• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion's weapon thoery....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

wingedKnightTx

I was walking home today from class when i was thinking why Nomura decided not to show Zexion's weapon, then I started to think...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Now, in KH1, when Riku is brought to Hollow Bastion, Malificent gives him a 'gift' at first, the Souleater. Now, considering the info in the box, I thought maybe, just maybe, that the Souleater was Zexion's weapon before it was Riku's. That could be why Nomura did not want to show Zexion's grave with the Souleater on it because the Souleater could play a major role in KH3. But this is just my theory over this subject. Don't flame me, please...

E

Eclipse

lol..no flaming intended

but!! nomura said he would reveal zexion's weapon in the near future..maybe..

but he also said if he told us what it is, it would be a spoiler. i'm not sure, but i don't think it's the soul eater..but you never know, i never thought of that :D

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
You know, i really like this theory. Nice job
icon14.gif

E

Eclipse

only thing is though...if he had it before riku.....yet riku had it in kh1...wha??

ok...so basically you're saying...zexion has soul eater....riku arrives at hollow bastion....riku has soul eater...

CoM comes by....riku has the soul eater...what about zexion's weapon? are you saying zexion's weapon is running around in riku's hand?...bur nomura said zexion's weapon was yet to be revealed..?

confused...

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
When did Nomura say that Zexion's weapon has yet to be revealed?

Perhaps the Souleater was once Zexion's, but he no longer has it, since Meleficent had given it to Riku?

wingedKnightTx

nomura said zexion weapon had yet to be reveild, but never said it had not been seen. also...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

...the idea could still apply to the Souleater, allowing Zexion to wield a 'copy' of his former weapon, if my theory is right...

E

Eclipse

oh ok cuz i thought that would be too confusing...

first---zexion has soul eater
then ---kh1 happens and riku has soul eater
then----CoM happens, we don't know what zexy's weapon is, yet riku holds the soul eater....

I'm sure zexion would have gone "what the hell are you doing with my soul eater?" once his ass was kicked by riku.

:D

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
wingedKnightTx said:
Now, in KH1, when Riku is brought to Hollow Bastion, Malificent gives him a 'gift' at first, the Souleater. Now, considering the info in the box, I thought maybe, just maybe, that the Souleater was Zexion's weapon before it was Riku's. That could be why Nomura did not want to show Zexion's grave with the Souleater on it because the Souleater could play a major role in KH3. But this is just my theory over this subject. Don't flame me, please...

Wow, major kudos to you, I like how in-depth that theory is.
*dashes off in Darkymobile with a wad of information*

bluevendetta64

Website
bluevendetta64.1up.com
I too like your theory and I have one of my own, but I'd have to post my KH III theory on here as well. So if you guys want to see it go to check out my 1up blogs, or if you guys want me too I will post them both up here.

mereshell

ok i would have agreed with your theory becuase it really is a well brewed thought, but when looking at the basics it just doesnt add up, look at ALL of the XIII orders weapons, they all have arrow-like points in every single one.

sadly rikus souleater doesnt look like the other weapons, its rikus own sword. which only means that zexions weapon is still a mystery.

by the way, the reason they have points on every weapon is to symbolize that it belongs to a member of the org.

just incase you missed something. ^^

Ice_Key55

well im not imputing anymore on this theory, but Riku gets soul eater before hallow bastian, remember? he fights of some heartless with it when they first see him again just before maleficent talks to him about his friends betraying him.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
he must be talking about when destiny islands got destroyed and when everyone separted riku went to hallowbastion and thats where he met maleficent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back