• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zoints?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sky Bolt

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Then don't use it...lol

I want a profile, but I don't like this one. "Don't use it," isn't really an option I want to choose.

I just finished placing my last few nots on it. Zoints seems like a pretty bad system. reading monkeybutt's post however I can safely assume this is some sort of "Prototype". if so I hope it turns out better, I would hate to see "Zoints" go to waste.

I certainly hope it's a prototype. It quite honestly sucks right now. :thumbdown:

I don't see how others liked the old version better. There seems to be more you can do here.

There may be more to do, but I prefer the simple and straight forward old version where everyone had the same info that you could reference and where there was a simple distinction between members of this forum and other Zoints users. I don't like that other forums that use Zoints are linked to us. I may sound a bit whingy, but I just don't like this system at all.

I think of this as the same sort of change as X7chat. Almost no one liked it as much as the old version, it didn't look as good, the new features were nice but it had several downsides too and everyone seemed to be more comfortable with the old version. I suggest the same solution: change back. Who else agrees?

The Midnight Channel

My Photoshop Just Died TT_TT
lol, I've already customized most of mine... I'll eventually figure out a way to make it play music...

Though I am having a slight problem. Every single time I go into edit my "Username" block and turn on all the switches so that My Avatar, profile pic, and username show, as soon as it goes back to my regular page, all the options automaticlly revert, causing none of those three to show.

Help please.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It's pretty good, much better than the old version. I also don't see why people don't like this system. It's got some more options available. Sweet! Are we going to have this for good?

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
lol, I've already customized most of mine... I'll eventually figure out a way to make it play music...

Though I am having a slight problem. Every single time I go into edit my "Username" block and turn on all the switches so that My Avatar, profile pic, and username show, as soon as it goes back to my regular page, all the options automaticlly revert, causing none of those three to show.

Help please.

I have exactly the same problem, and also, it isn't allowing me to customize.

It's a rather cute feature though.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
This is still mainly a "new feature" that we are still working out. I don't understand the complaints. It's nothing like myspace, rather it is just an upgrade to our profile where you can post your on little blog. (User Notes were always there)

And of course, forum profiles (AS TM has said) are still intact. Click their profile and then click "Forum Profile".

http://forums.khinsider.com/z/profile.php?z-profile=monkeybutt

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Go to the person you want to add, and at the top it says "Add to my network"

To accept people you want to friend you, on your own friend list, it will say "# people waiting" and you click that.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Well you can't really "not use it", if you don't then you won't have a profile. . .and who wants that?

I'm indifferent with it. I don't really see the downside to an updated profile making system. . .

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You still have your forum profile. And it really is a matter of getting used to.

Agoraphobia

beautiful days
Awards
I think it's cool, but I think it looks odd on the tren_Z background, which is what I use. :\

Back