• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zoints?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
JJ, go to the person you want to add and , I'm guessing, in their profile you click "add to my network". Then if they accept you then you will have them up as your friend. . .

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Actions>>Add New Blocks

You can create one similar or I believe you can go back to one you X'd out there.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
x.x

I can not edit the style of my profile. Clicking "style settings" does nothing, and even if I attempt to customize by editing each individual block, the changes that I make do not save themselves.

CONFUSION!

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I had the same problem to, it seems it wont work in IE, but for me it works in firefox. If you are using IE this would be a great time to upgrade to a vastly superior browser. I'm going to try updating my IE to see if it will work then since I am using an old form of IE.

But once you do get it to work, to recover blocks you removed:

Click: Actions>>Add New Blocks

Click Inactive Blocks

Click the block you would like to readd.

Click: Re-Enable

The Midnight Channel

My Photoshop Just Died TT_TT
Im using Flock, and the only block that doesnt work for me was Username... I fixed that by merely creating a custom "Username" block.

Royale

manic
Im using Flock, and the only block that doesnt work for me was Username... I fixed that by merely creating a custom "Username" block.

I'm still having problems with that.

And I won't be able to fix it like the way you did because the "Actions" button doesn't work for me. =[

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Same here Roy. But you managed to change the colours on yours.
I am using the latest version of IE, but if this problem is exclusive to IE, then I'll just get Firefox.

T

The Marauder

I was told to keep this here, so I suppose I'll post it here.

KHI + EMOSPACE = EPIC FAIL

That is all.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Wow... o___O Just when I Thought things on KHI Couldn't get any... Er... <.<;; Innovative... You come up with this?!?! o_0;; Wow, I'm impressed! ^^;;

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Alright, it must be an IE only thing. To any one who is able to, download firefox, if you cannot, I apologize since this is a pretty odd problem, but I will make sure to tell TM about it.

The Midnight Channel

Well, as soon as Im getting a new computer, I shall be getting Firefox if it is free.

Monkey, kudos to you and TM. I really love this new system. I dont see why alot of people hate it...

Voltron

Silver Member
i mean when i click on my profile thing it doesnt show it on mine because i clicked the en-able button by accidetn D:

The Midnight Channel

Well, an easy way to fix that is create a new block, add an image url of your avi and add your username... its what I did.

Back