• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► TWEWY -crossover- OST Site Updates Again!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Yes, you read that correctly! Composer Takeharu Ishimoto updated the THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU -crossover- original soundtrack site with another new song! You may remember that this due to its similarity to the original song that played on this website, called JOY. Check it out below! This song is entitled "Jump Over Yourself."

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Once you get over the fact that we've been making nonstop music updates for like 2 weeks straight, it's really sorta hilarious.

BUT YEAH MUSIC! I NEED THIS OST IN MY LIFE.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
*wakes up* oh my god we are a music news site now!

This song is gorgeous~ I love whenever it starts playing in solo remix :3

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Was this song in the original TWEWY, I really don't remember it, in any form. I know you said it's like the song on the site, but was this not in the game? New music can easily make this a must buy (instead of an Itunes purchase which I'm assuming will happen).

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Was this song in the original TWEWY, I really don't remember it, in any form. I know you said it's like the song on the site, but was this not in the game? New music can easily make this a must buy (instead of an Itunes purchase which I'm assuming will happen).

This is one of the many new songs for Solo Remix (hence the 'new song' in the OP). The song I was referring to was this one below, which was used as the first BGM for this site:

Also, according to Ishimoto, the site will be updated soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back