• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU Live Concert On May 10th!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Takeharu Ishimoto, composer of THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU, has just announced on his blog that there will be a second live concert for the hit DS and iOS game! The concert will be held on May 10th 2013 at the Shibuya duo Music Exchange. For any fans of the game who plan to be in Japan around that time, make sure to buy your tickets now considering how fast the first show in November sold out.

There will be more information on who is performing and ticket prices in the coming weeks.

The World Ends with You LIVE Information (Place and dates)

Takeshi Ishimoto
Coming along the second round, here's the information for The World Ends with You LIVE. It takes place at Shibuya Duo MUSIC EXCHANGE on May 10th (Friday). Since it wasn't possible to set the date on the conditions of this year's weekends, I've decided on the date I've aforementioned. Ticket sales and cast members will be announced. I can say those things for now. By all means, please set aside a schedule for LIVE on May 10th!

Source: Takeharu Ishimoto via Twitter

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I hope someone livestreams the livestream again too.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
We shall the livestream the livestream of the livestream.

Streamception.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
We shall the livestream the livestream of the livestream.

Streamception.

Hehe, that's funny. xD But I do hope they do show the Livestream of it.

Ethania

Oh my gosh! I wanna see it. I'm not planning to go to Japan though. *Sigh* I seriously hope they do a livestream of it and put it on the net, because they probably won't stream it on Australian Channels. *Sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back