• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Keychains Coming Soon!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

With the recent release of KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX-, no doubt we've all been hit with a blast from the past, even more as yesterday, March 28th in Japan, was the 11th anniversary of the original title. To cope with the tremendous nostalgia the community has been feeling as of late, a batch of new official keychain samples have been revealed!

These keychains feature the familiar artwork of Sora, Riku, Donald and Goofy from both KINGDOM HEARTS and CHAIN OF MEMORIES. Just don't expect your keys to transform into a full-blown mystical weapon!

There is no information regarding the products at this moment, but we'll keep you updated. 

Click to enlarge!

Source: Hidemi Matsuzuka

limit

Pfft, I already have my own Hooded Mickey Keychain. Still, these would make good additions (even though mine is rubber rather than these printed ones).

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
That is freaking neat!! :D I can't wait to see the rest of them!

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I much prefer the keyblade keychains they made, I don't remember which keyblades they made, but they were all really nice :)

Roxie1563

Awards
They should sell full size Keyblades. Like a life size Kingdom Key, Oathkeeper, Oblivion, all those keyblades. Come on, you know you want it!

That actually sounds good! :D I know I want the life size Kingdom Key. :)

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
They should sell full size Keyblades. Like a life size Kingdom Key, Oathkeeper, Oblivion, all those keyblades. Come on, you know you want it!
There are life size Kingdom Keys available for around one hundred dollars (not sold by SE).

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

Considering one of the only replicas SE has ever made was the Gabranth Helment Replica which they sold for $999, if they made lifesize keyblades, expect each keyblade to look amazing and be no less than $500 a pop :( That's my only gripe with if they did it, it would cost A LOT of money to get them all. However, I would love if they sold the more intricate ones like the Ultima Weapons, because I can't see myself justifying $500 for the Kingdom Key o_O

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

I actually have a life sized Keyblade of my own. I don't remember where I bought it but it was around 80 something dollars.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
I would like it if they'll continue making more official Keyblade keychains like Oathkeeper/Oblivion before.

Sorarocks93

Awards
I actually have a life sized Keyblade of my own. I don't remember where I bought it but it was around 80 something dollars.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
I would like it if they'll continue making more official Keyblade keychains like Oathkeeper/Oblivion before.

Yeah but they should make a real metallic one. Like, a real thing. Think of something like Frostmourne from Warcraft.

Roxie1563

Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show

... You're one lucky person to own that! :D I'm jealous! lol.

They need to keep making it among others Key-blades.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I'm suprised the keychain for the kingdom key is not among them

PhantomSoD

I wonder why they don't release the actual keychains from the more popular keyblades. I'd love to have one of those on my keyring

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
A local weapons shop had a keyblade, but not sure if its life sized. What size is yours?

It's about 33 inches tall, the handle is about 11ish~10ish inches wide and the silver long part is like 1 inch wide. The blade/tip is 3.5ish inches wide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back