• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Square Enix Plans to Livestream E3 Lineup!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

E3 will soon be upon us, and Square Enix plans to make it an event you will not forget!

Square Enix has annouced today that they plan to live broadcast their E3 lineup for their audience that will be unable to attend the show! The aptly named program, "Square Enix Presents", will deliver live interviews with Square Enix game developers, walkthroughs of the game demos at their booth, and presentations on upcoming titles being released by the company in the coming months.

“SQUARE ENIX will be showcasing a terrific lineup of games this E3 Expo,” said Akio Oofuji, marketing director, SQUARE ENIX Japan. “Square Enix Presents is a new way we can engage on a more meaningful and personal level with our community and fans and share with them the spectacle and excitement of E3.”

With KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- coming out in September of this year, we'll be sure to see some presentations about it and other fantastic games like FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn, Lightning Returns: FINAL FANTASY, and more at E3 2013 so you all will want to check out Square Enix Presents! E3 takes place June 11-13 2013, and the full schedule for Square Enix Presents will be revealed in the coming weeks.

Tell us what you are excited to see from E3 this year in the comments below!

Source: Gematsu, Square Enix

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
I'm interested in that next gen Final Fantasy title that was teased during Sony's PS4 reveal. Whether or not that happens to be Versus is something that we have yet to see.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Final Fantasy 13 Verses!!!

All kidding aside, this is a step in the right direction. Now for them to hold their own press conference, please.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm looking forward to a TWEWY Live Remix announcement (come on SE, love this mobile title por favor!) And information on BDFF if they have it at their booth.

TepidShark

Awards
Hopefully it will be more well produced then their broadcasts at PAX East. Their PAX East broadcast was basically Robert Peeler with a laptop (this meant that the stream quality was bad/laggy and you couldn't really hear what they were talking about).

Oran

Awards
Sounds interesting enough. Hope they show off some English Bravely default! As far as Versus is concerned with it taking forever and all does anyone think they'll port it over to the PS4?

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
looks like everyone is copying nintendo directs now :p

seriously though, this is pretty cool. hope to see some surprises there. :D

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
*get on knees and prays* Not 7 years in a row. Not 7 years in a row. Not 7 years in a row. Not 7 years in a row.
On a side note stoked for the end of the lighting saga and a realm reborn. This second half of this year is packed with awesome upcoming games, I don't think i will be able to keep up....

limit

Versus, come on versus!

Idk if I'm gonna watch or not, probably will but whatever.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
SE has been streaming from events since last year. This time it is more official and probably with a professional set-up unlike before. Also it is live from the showfloor, unlike Nintendo Directs which are pre-recorded.
Yeah, this time there won't be 20 minutes of Rob going "Can you hear me yet?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back