• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Mamoru Miyano's Blog: Kingdom Hearts Limited Stage

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

D23 Expo Japan 2013 has come and gone, but the event is still on everybody's minds after all of the amazing announcements and information that came from the Kingdom Hearts Limited Stage event. At the event, series director Tetsuya Nomura and producer Shinji Hashimoto, along with voice actors Miyu Irino (Sora), Mamoru Miyano (Riku), and Kouki Uchiyama (Roxas) were in attendance and shared their own special memories about the series.

Mamoru Miyano, the voice of Riku, updated his blog not long after the Kingdom Hearts Limited Stage event with a few words about his excitement over how well everything went, and about the passion of the fans and staff involved with the series. Zephyr has translated the blog post and you can read it below:

(from left to right) Mamoru Miyano, Miyu Irino, & Kouki Uchiyama

Today I participated in the Disney event, D23 Expo Japan, for the KINGDOM HEARTS Limited Stage!!!\(^o^)/

For Mr. Nomura’s KINGDOM HEARTS series, this is the first time I went to an event for KINGDOM HEARTS’s history together with Miyu Irino-kun and Kouki Uchiyama-kun and I really enjoyed it!!!!!!(^-^)v

Once again, I felt the greatness of how huge KINGDOM HEARTS is, from the beginning to end and embraced with love, it was really great.☆

Sincerely from the bottom of my heart, I was happy to be able to participate in this work.☆

I also felt my feelings were overflowing when it was my turn to speak and I thought that wasn’t enough. (laughs)

Also, by all means, it would really be great if you could attend events like these.(* ^ ^ *)

When that time comes, please come and have fun everyone.♪

Thank you for continuing to support the KINGDOM HEARTS series!!! ☆

Today, I really really,

Thank you so much!!! \(^o^)/

SourceMamoru Miyano's Official Website

Edit: Miyano has updated his blog again, showing off his outfit for the event which was inspired by Riku.

Yesterday for Disney’s D23 Expo Japan’s KINGDOM HEARTS Limited Stage event, I loved to take pictures with my bonus costume. \ (^ O ^) /

I tried to keep in mind of Riku wearing a black coat so I decided to wear a long black gilet.  (^ - ^) v

Would this silhouette be a good appearance for me to show off??? ☆

This event was a memorable occasion and the stole of gold was gorgeous.

My chest also had Disney pins that were shiny.  (* ^ ^ *)

SourceMamoru Miyano's Official Website

Gram

Banned
Awards
Re: Mamoru Miyano's Blog: Kingdom Hearts Limited Stage

Good to see he enjoyed it so much. =]

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com

He's too perfect- I can't even.

Well, I'm now full of the warm fuzzies now. This is too awesome!

God, I love this fandom, and it's great to hear Mamoru Miyano does, too:) Here's hoping for more awesome events like this in the future (and that all we fans can go to them. LOL.), and many more years of KH magic, in general=)

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

Awesome. You can tell that he really has the passion for this, and I think the same applies to Irino and Uchiyama, too. It's really great knowing that they really enjoyed this.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com

I know he's Riku, but he looks so Sora-like in this photo. High-energy, beaming smile. xD

Sounds like it was an awesome panel.

Milenart

Mamoru Miyano is so cute! I love him! His voice, his looks and the characters that he played are awesome!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I love these three to infinity and beyond ;A;

It really is a shame that 11 years have passed and this was Miyano's (and likely for Irino and Uchiyama as well) first KH event. When SE plans more of these in the future, they really need to invite them back.

I hope that for KH3, they are able to invite HJO, David and Jesse as well; let the English and Japanese cast meet and mingle~ The Kingdom Hearts family needs to come together.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

I hope that for KH3, they are able to invite HJO, David and Jesse as well;

This needs to happen. To the best of my knowledge, these three have never appeared in the same panel at the same time, have they? It'd be great if they could be gathered together and interact with fans...

And to mix-and-mingle them with the Japanese cast? That'd be a humongous plus.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

This needs to happen. To the best of my knowledge, these three have never appeared in the same panel at the same time, have they? It'd be great if they could be gathered together and interact with fans...

And to mix-and-mingle them with the Japanese cast? That'd be a humongous plus.

They met during the KH2 launch event. They got to play the game, take photos, etc.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

And then for all we know they never saw each other again in a KH setting ;A;

Except when David accidentally showed up during Haley's recording session like a derp.

axel95

Awards

I hope that for KH3, they are able to invite HJO, David and Jesse as well; let the English and Japanese cast meet and mingle~ The Kingdom Hearts family needs to come together.
KH3 should have a worldwide launch, then they could throw a humongous launch party for the game and invite both the Japanese and English cast to take part in it. That would be amazing! But as awesome as something like that would be, it would also be just as if not more unlikely. :frown:

Quinn777

We need MOAR of the Japanese VA Interview.So far there's only been 2 real interviews of the japanese VA while quite a lot more interviews on the english ones

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

We need MOAR of the Japanese VA Interview.So far there's only been 2 real interviews of the japanese VA while quite a lot more interviews on the english ones

I suppose we actually have three. Miyu Irino, Mamoru Miyano and Risa Uchida had one done for the KH1 Ultimania, as did Kouki Uchiyama for the Days Ultimania. Add this QA session which I suppose would technically count as an interview to bring the count up to three.

It's a matter of customs really. They are really strict about these matters in Japan, whereas here in the west if you can contact an actor, you have a chance of getting an interview with them, and they're generally very open and gracious about it.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I forgot that I never commented on the article itself ;A;

Mamoru's blog seriously makes me smile every time I read it because he's such a fun, happy guy XD

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Mamo blogged again about D23, explaining how he coordinated his outfit for D23 to symbolize Riku and to commemorate the event ;A;

This man.

THIS MAN.

<3

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: Mamoru Miyano&#039;s Blog: Kingdom Hearts Limited Stage

Yesterday for Disney’s D23 Expo Japan’s KINGDOM HEARTS Limited Stage event, I loved to take pictures with my bonus costume. \ (^ O ^) /

I tried to keep in mind of Riku wearing a black coat so I decided to wear a long black gilet. (^ - ^) v

Would this silhouette be a good appearance for me to show off??? ?

This event was a memorable occasion and the stole of gold was gorgeous.

My chest also had Disney pins that were shiny. (* ^ ^ *)

Source: Mamoru Miyano's Official Website

You're killing me, man. Why are you so perfect ;A;

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: Mamoru Miyano&#039;s Blog: Kingdom Hearts Limited Stage

Mamoru, stooop ;A; He's so adorable and perfect. His outfit is very Riku-like. Darkness with a dash of shiny light. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back