• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Square Enix, Sony, and Microsoft E3 Conference Times

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

It's that time of year as Christmas comes early to game fans all over the world. Each year the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) takes place in North America, with major companies holding live open conferences to unveil new games. This year Square Enix will be holding their own conference as well, leading to possible Kingdom Hearts announcements / trailers at three different conferences.

On Monday June 15th, Microsoft will be holding their conference. It will be streamed at 9:30 a.m. Pacific / 12:30 p.m. Eastern on multiple platforms (Xbox.com, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Windows Phone, and Spike TV). 

Also on Monday June 15th is the Sony conference. This will be streamed at 6 p.m. Pacific / 9 p.m. Eastern. (Playstation.com, Youtube, or Twitch)

The next day, Tuesday June 16th, Square Enix will stream their own conference. This starts at 9 a.m. Pacific / 12 p.m. Eastern. The conference now starts at 10 a.m. Pacific / 1 p.m. Eastern. It will be watchable on Twitch and Youtube.

What are you hoping to see at E3 2015?

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
What are you hoping to see at E3 2015?
In terms of Sony: I'm hoping to see what they have in store for the PS4, news about Black Ops III, and, hopefully, to see if they're going to do something big with the Vita (which I sincerely doubt).

In terms of Square Enix: DAMN! That conference is LITERALLY in a month! Dx But yeah, I'm expecting to see Final Fantasy XIV, Kingdom Hearts III, Unchained Chi, Mana, and VERY HOPEFULLY something TWEWY related.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
G H E T T M A J E R H I P E

tbh I'm hoping for a chi release date, possible announcement for windows phone (or Microsoft announces android apps for windows 10), but number one is for 3D HD to get announced. That is the game I want more than any other announcement, be it III or grand theft scrolls arkham hearts row: The wild hunt.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
G H E T T M A J E R H I P E

tbh I'm hoping for a chi release date, possible announcement for windows phone (or Microsoft announces android apps for windows 10), but number one is for 3D HD to get announced. That is the game I want more than any other announcement, be it III or grand theft scrolls arkham hearts row: The wild hunt.

I think Unchained Chi will be released before this month ends, to be honest. They can use the e3 conference to promote it. But yeah, I had forgotten about KH3D and its possible HD re-release. Its definitely something that needs to happen, seeing as how its one of the few titles unavailable at a Sony console, and another secret ending can be used to tie whatever Unchained Chi establishes.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
So I wondering, do you guys still get to go to e3? I remember seeing sign and shamdeo when bbs was playable for the first time in demo form but I don't remember hearing if anyone went there again.

unless this is some more top secret kingdum harts info y'all got cooking.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
So I wondering, do you guys still get to go to e3? I remember seeing sign and shamdeo when bbs was playable for the first time in demo form but I don't remember hearing if anyone went there again.

Ooohh! I like me some KH Insider Staff surprises! :p

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Oh yeah I forgot to put that in the article. Yeah we're attending.

Sdog

Awards
*Prays* Please let me get that day off, Please let me get that day off, Please let me get that day off */Prays*

BEASTENDER

It just sucks so much!! Nintendo and Square Enix are at the exact same time!!! Square Enix is my favorite company, but so was Nintendo for the longest time. I'm really only interested in XV, KH3, TWEWY2, and a Sleeping Dogs Sequel (Not Triad Wars). XV has already been confirmed to have little or no screen time, KH3 may appear for a short while, but I doubt we'll get anything too extensive (over 3 minutes) Sleeping Dogs 2...just isn't happening, and the odds of TWEWY2 being announced are possible but a little slim.....

I think I have to go with Nintendo...I know they'll definitely have more that interests me, but I'll be DARNED if someone or some website spoils any new KH3 news for me or a surprise announcement like TWEWY2 or Sleeping Dogs 2 like they did in 2013. I really thought I'd get to see it live with everyone at the same time, but Nintendo didn't back down and still chose their old time slot....(deep...depressing...sighs.....)

I just hope Square Enix is done by the time Nintendo is done, so I can switch directly over and start from the beginning. I also hope you can rewind the stream like in the past..If you can't, I'm done for...So many months of anticipation ruined again..You WILL be spoiled trying to get to the conferences or streams, even if you try to cover the screen. That stuff is EVERYWHERE E3 week.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I'm going to record this on cable (unless it conflicts with my parents recordings). If not I'll catch a summary, you guys are good at that shit lmao

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It just sucks so much!! Nintendo and Square Enix are at the exact same time!!! Square Enix is my favorite company, but so was Nintendo for the longest time. I'm really only interested in XV, KH3, TWEWY2, and a Sleeping Dogs Sequel (Not Triad Wars). XV has already been confirmed to have little or no screen time, KH3 may appear for a short while, but I doubt we'll get anything too extensive (over 3 minutes) Sleeping Dogs 2...just isn't happening, and the odds of TWEWY2 being announced are possible but a little slim.....

I think I have to go with Nintendo...I know they'll definitely have more that interests me, but I'll be DARNED if someone or some website spoils any new KH3 news for me or a surprise announcement like TWEWY2 or Sleeping Dogs 2 like they did in 2013. I really thought I'd get to see it live with everyone at the same time, but Nintendo didn't back down and still chose their old time slot....(deep...depressing...sighs.....)

I just hope Square Enix is done by the time Nintendo is done, so I can switch directly over and start from the beginning. I also hope you can rewind the stream like in the past..If you can't, I'm done for...So many months of anticipation ruined again..You WILL be spoiled trying to get to the conferences or streams, even if you try to cover the screen. That stuff is EVERYWHERE E3 week.

If you can spare the internet, why not have both open at the same time, with the least interesting one muted and swap between the two when it's something you're interested in. You just gotta hope that there's nothing you want to see on at the same time.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I'm going to try to run an E3 thread for the forums for the third year with links to the streams/conferences and I can try to format the OP so you can get to the links without seeing any game announcements.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Square pushed their conference back an hour.

CFEMP8_UUAA_eOo.jpg

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Oh, there will be streams?? Perfect!! and I'll finish high school once and for all by that time, it will be just me, free time, and the avalanche of info to sort out as a consequence of these events

BEASTENDER

If you can spare the internet, why not have both open at the same time, with the least interesting one muted and swap between the two when it's something you're interested in. You just gotta hope that there's nothing you want to see on at the same time.

It was the first thing I thought of back when Square Enix announced their stream. A lot of people noticed that that was Nintendo's recurring time slot. I personally agreed with everyone saying, it'd be foolish to have your stream at the same time as someone else because it divides attention. So I thought Nintendo would go a little earlier, or a little later. In the event though I thought, why not just have both open? Well, I really want to be immersed when I watch E3 so the surprises really surprise me, and avoid a scenario where I have to chose which game I want to focus on in the event they are both showing games I'm interested in. The atmosphere helps build it up too. Like sometimes you'll just hear very recognizable sound effect, a voice, or a theme, and then something crazy you weren't expecting happens. For KH3 it was just a logo, and everyone k new what was happening. You just can't truly get that effect if you mute one and try to watch them at the same time :/

I will probably copy the link for the Square Enix stream, wait for about 5 minutes, then paste and immediately full screen (To avoid side videos and the insufferable chat box littered with spoilers) and start form the beginning. This way I don't have to go to youtube, google, or a gaming site to find it, and will avoid as many spoilers as I can.

Edit:
I'm going to try to run an E3 thread for the forums for the third year with links to the streams/conferences and I can try to format the OP so you can get to the links without seeing any game announcements.

Thank You for This :)

AND WAS THE TIME REALLY PUSHED BACK CHASER!?? I'm going to be honest with you kind sir...I don't think my heart can take it if that's not true.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
I guess SE didn't want to completely conflict with Nintendo's schedule. Maybe because of TWEWY 2.

Really excited for E3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back