• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Sora Play Arts Kai Releasing January 30!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Square Enix has just revealed that a KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Sora Play Arts Kai is now up for preorder from their online store! The figure will be releasing on January 30, 2017 and costs $149.99.

Update: KH3 Sora PAK will be released in Japan on November 6, 2016 for 15,240 yen. Preorder it now on the SE online store!

From the latest chapter in the globally beloved KINGDOM HEARTS series by Disney and Square Enix, KINGDOM HEARTS III, the protagonist Sora now makes an appearance to the Play Arts Kai action figure line!

Accompanying the improvements in the graphic technology of the game, our designers have paid close attention to expressing the minute details in the sculptwork of Sora in his slightly more mature and grown-up figure.

The costume design is based on the look of Sora’s KINGDOM HEARTS II outfit, with the predominantly red and black color scheme of KINGDOM HEARTS 3D: DREAM DROP DISTANCE.

He is highly poseable due to the utilization of flexible materials. The Keyblade that can change form into a double crossbow – which could be called the trademark of this title — is also included as an accessory part. With all these features and more, this figure is certainly an eagerly awaited collector’s item for fans.

Figure includes display stand.

Figure Size (inches): W 3.14" x D 2" x H 8.8" tall

Release:  January 30, 2017

Sonicfan2525

Awards
ALREADY!? Oh god yes I am so ready for this. I will display him proudly beside my KH2 Sora Play Arts Kai (reminds me that I also need to get Riku still). Still hoping we get an Aqua figure for 2.8 though.

EDIT: Just now seeing the price. $150 seems awful steep for a figure like this. Kind of lowered my excitement a bit haha!

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
hmmm already if this not goood indaction that kh3 will be out in 2017 i dont what it is?

kngdmhrts2

Meanwhile in EU...we're still waiting for the KH2 Riku and KH2 Halloween Town Sora ones to be put on the S-E Store, doubt that's ever gonna happen now.

So they better not ditch us over here again for this one.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Whoa, that looks super cool! o: The new outfit also looks really good as figurine. It is a bit funny to see him with pistol like weapons. Never would have thought he would carry something like that.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I want an Aqua :frown: *wipes tear* Maybe this will have to be my first figure after all. But I was saving myself for the queen.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
gee thanks chaser still but i wonder why kh3 get a figure before 2.8?
I can't see anyone from 2.8 being worth a Play Art. There's Aqua & Terra but they've denied them Play Arts for 6 years now I really doubt that'll happen.

Then I can't see it worth producing 5 different figures for the Foretellers since 1) they're expensive to buy so people would pick and choose, 2) they might not move stock because of it.

America got the Chirithy Plush which I think is the most perfect thing for 2.8 anyways.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I can't see anyone from 2.8 being worth a Play Art. There's Aqua & Terra but they've denied them Play Arts for 6 years now I really doubt that'll happen.

Then I can't see it worth producing 5 different figures for the Foretellers since 1) they're expensive to buy so people would pick and choose, 2) they might not move stock because of it.

America got the Chirithy Plush which I think is the most perfect thing for 2.8 anyways.
yeah good point bit it guess i would be neat as fortllers as figures though oh well this figher look so awesome

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Does the Keyblade have a name? If I remember correctly the names for the Keyblades of the BBS trio were also leaked by merchandise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back