• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Keep track of your days with this 2018 Kingdom Hearts wall calendar!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Never lose track of important dates again with Day Dream by Day-Timer's upcoming 2018 Kingdom Hearts Wall Calendar! This Kingdom Hearts-themed features a mid-sized planning grid printed on glossy paper stock to fit all of your upcoming plans, 13 full-color images of iconic Kingdom Hearts artwork, and 4 extra planning grids for January through April 2019.

The 2018 Kingdom Hearts Wall Calendar releases July 15th 2017 and you can pre-order it right now from Amazon or Day-Timer's official website.

Remember to follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts

Source: aibo_ac7 & KHWorldWeb via Twitter

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
But will one of the months have V-Cast art on it???

real talk tho this is gr8 and I'm immediately getting this

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
THIS LOOKS AMAZING AND I WANT IT VERY BADLY PLEASE AND THANK YOU

Lonbilly

Awards
Even better: Fragmented Keys!

tenor.gif

Pls let this dream come tru.

Caxinuld

Awards
I'm Tetsuya Nomura's son and I can confirm that he will create a Final Mix calendar and it will have six months instead of the usual 12. It also comes with a bunch of collectibles that I won't mention:

• June will be dedicated to V-Cast.
  • July will have new artwork for Fragmented Keys
  • August is going to have artwork for the oldest KH fangame project in the world: Inverted Hearts.
  • September uses the KH3 Final Mix boxart (Yes, this is a thing, even though the game hasn't come out yet as of now.)
  • October reuses the original boxart of Kingdom Hearts 1
  • For some reason, November's artwork is Riku unbuckling Sora's belt while Kairi watches with glee. I don't know why my dad made this.
  • December is really ominous. It's just the Kingdom Hearts logo, but there's some text saying "Reconnect. Kingdom Hearts" There's no dates, company logos or websites.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
my primary concern is where the calendar fits within KH's canon

Sdog

Awards
Releases July 15th... We get the next KH3 trailer on the 15th...

Lonbilly

Awards
They are also releasing OUAT, Golden Girls, Descendants 2, and the Simpsons calendars (among a few others) the same day. Confirmed: The Simpsons is a world in KH3!

Nah mate, it's gotta be the Golden Girls. "Thank you for being a friend~" That's totally KH material.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Nah mate, it's gotta be the Golden Girls. "Thank you for being a friend~" That's totally KH material.

Seriously, though. There is a Golden Girls panel at D23 and I'm so mad it is during the Disney Animation panel because the Golden Girls are the best.

Loving how OUAT is not contemplated even as a joke

OUAT is trash and should always be treated as such. 8D

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
masterspock im surpsie there no kim poosible 15 aniiverssary panel at d23

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
masterspock im surpsie there no kim poosible 15 aniiverssary panel at d23

To be fair, a lot of anniversary events at D23 have to be pushed really hard by organizers and staff to get approved by Disney. The Goofy Movie panel two years ago was implied to have happened because of some really good luck.

Sdog

Awards
They are also releasing OUAT, Golden Girls, Descendants 2, and the Simpsons calendars (among a few others) the same day. Confirmed: The Simpsons is a world in KH3!

Since you've had inside scoops in the past, I'm taking your word as fact until proven otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back