• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Toy Story Themed Kingdom Hearts 3 Bring Arts in Development

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Soon you can have your own Toy Story themed Sora, Donald, and Goofy as Square Enix Merchandise announced today that the Bring Arts line will be developing figures based on the recently announced Toy Story world!

A release date for the figures has not been confirmed, but our first look at the Toy Story character models for Sora, Donald, and Goofy have been released:

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Donald and Goofy finally have new outfits. Sora looks like his default kh3, so the same applies here

Awards
Before Toy Story was official, imagining Sora as a toy was a little weird to me, but damn! They did a good job with designing this one. I thought they would make him look like some Lego figure or doll like Woody. Good job Nomura. Good job.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
The true reason for the Toy Story world: merchandising.

Donald and Goofy finally have new outfits. Sora looks like his default kh3, so the same applies here
Sora's outfit here actually looks fairly different from his default one.
Sora%20Bring%20Arts.jpg
latest

So as much as I want to believe what Goofy and Donald are wearing in their toy forms means they do in fact have new clothes, it could very well be just something for Toy Story.

Why does goofy have sunglasses on his head in this and the trailer lol.
He's trying to be cool.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
The true reason for the Toy Story world: merchandising.

Sora's outfit here actually looks fairly different from his default one.
Sora%20Bring%20Arts.jpg
latest

So as much as I want to believe what Goofy and Donald are wearing in their toy forms means they do in fact have new clothes, it could very well be just something for Toy Story.

He's trying to be cool.

Well Buzz did say that Xehanort had a black hood "like you" to Sora. Perhaps at this point in the game, Sora changes his clothes? Also, I'm hoping for Donald and Goofy to get new duds as well, but I kinda hope those outfits are Toy Story exclusive (like the Halloween Town costumes). Mainly because I don't want Donald and Goofy to wear hats (I know it's a dumb reason lol).

Neo_

Awards
Before Toy Story was official, imagining Sora as a toy was a little weird to me, but damn! They did a good job with designing this one. I thought they would make him look like some Lego figure or doll like Woody. Good job Nomura. Good job.
It was interesting that Sora had cat ears in the trailer.

Why does goofy have sunglasses on his head in this and the trailer lol.
Goofy's hat always had goggles on it.

Neo_

Awards
Donald And Goofy look cool but Sora....holy diddly what is that?
I agree. He doesn't look bad, but they altered Donald and Goofy's faces to make them more polygonal, but did nothing to his.

dwroxas16

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I cannot wait and hope that it comes with the Hyper Hammer!!!
Picking up this as my first Bring Arts either way lol.

Edit: after the guard form bring arts didnt get the shield I'm a little skeptical :/ Oh well, still a great figure and keyblade!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back