• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Halloween Town Donald and Goofy Funko POPs to be Hot Topic exclusives

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

New York Comic Con 2017 begins in a little over a week and Funko plans to have plenty of POPs available for purchase during the event. Despite the many con-exclusive POPs coming out that week—including the Kingdom Hearts Halloween Town Donald and Goofy Funko POPs—most of them will be sold at retailers across the United States and online during that week.

According to FunkoFinderz, the Kingdom Hearts Halloween Town Donald and Goofy Funko POP figures will be Hot Topic exclusives during the week of NYCC 2017. It remains unknown at this time if they will be available for purchase online or only available at Hot Topic stores.

Remember to follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts!

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Hot Topic seemed like the natural choice lol. I've never tried to get exclusive Pops like this, so I'm hoping the quantities aren't extremely limited because I do want these.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
YAY! I had a feeling they would, but it's nice to get confirmation. Hopefully we get Atlantica, TRON, and Pride Lands variants in the future.

EDIT: Holy crap! There's a Sailor V pop!

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
YAY! I had a feeling they would, but it's nice to get confirmation. Hopefully we get Atlantica, TRON, and Pride Lands variants in the future.

EDIT: Holy crap! There's a Sailor V pop!

Yeah I saw her on the list of Exclusive ones as well, might want that too :p While I'm already splurging on these lol. I like it especially cuz you can't see her beady eyes haha. I am very hit and miss on human Pop figures. I only own like 2, the others I have are animal characters and such.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Yeah I saw her on the list of Exclusive ones as well, might want that too :p While I'm already splurging on these lol. I like it especially cuz you can't see her beady eyes haha. I am very hit and miss on human Pop figures. I only own like 2, the others I have are animal characters and such.
I generally like animated characters as pops because they have exaggerated features and they’re colorful, which is well-suited to this style. Live-action characters generally do not look distinctive this way, imo.

I hope Sailor V is a sign the next wave of Sailor Moon pops will be coming soon (fingers crossed for Saturn/Pluto and maybe a Princess Serenity variant).

Sonicfan2525

Awards
I seriously love how these look. They may even be the best looking KH pops to date! I don't know if I am going to get them or not because I really don't need anymore of these figures, but knowing me I will probably break. Hopefully the Sora, Riku, Kairi, and Heartless pops finally get revealed at NYCC! Also, yes these figures should also be available in select stores. Most Hot Topic stores get a limited amount of the convention exclusives, but they can go really fast!

I generally like animated characters as pops because they have exaggerated features and they’re colorful, which is well-suited to this style. Live-action characters generally do not look distinctive this way, imo.

I hope Sailor V is a sign the next wave of Sailor Moon pops will be coming soon (fingers crossed for Saturn/Pluto and maybe a Princess Serenity variant).

All of this. Pop figures of live action characters can be so bland sometimes. Characters from cartoons, video games, and comics almost always look the best because they have very unique character designs and outfits that allow them to stick out more. It's why overly cartoony characters like Goofy work so well in this style.

Also, I believe it was confirmed a while ago in several of those "Ask Funko" sessions on twitter that the next wave of Sailor Moon figures would be coming sometime soon, along with the mystery minis revealed at Comic Con. That's something I am hoping we get an update on when NYCC starts.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Some of these Comic Con exclusive stuff makes its way down under, but it’s impossible to know where it will be available, how much stock they have, or if all of it will make it’s way over.

I’m gonna have to travel to the store at Fox Studio’s in Sydney to see if they have these two, aren’t I? :/

shadywinters

Awards
Do you think that they would ship some more of the Halloween Town Pops to Hot Topics after NYCC? Sadly I haven't been keeping up on news for exclusives set to arrive, so I missed the news on these during NYCC. And it would be amazing if I could get these for my collection since I absolutely love the Halloween Town costumes of Sora, Donald and Goofy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back