• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider's Season of Light: 12 Days of Giveaways!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dandelion

baroque bitch
Awards

Here at KHInsider, we love our community - and this holiday season we're capping off the end of the year with 12 days of giveaways of Kingdom Hearts merch, for you: our community.

We'll also be giving away some of our rarer digital pixel art awards on certain days alongside merch goodies, so even if you miss out on a physical prize, you can also complete your award collection. Today's special giveaway item is the Shadow Heartless Plush. 

This little guy is a heart-stealer, and the perfect size for cuddling. The Shadow Plush is a little over nine inches and is incredibly soft to the touch. 

Now, what are the rules? They're pretty simple! 

The entry period for this giveaway ends tomorrow, December 13th, at 8 AM PST. 

• We will not ship the Shadow internationally. You don't have to be a resident of the US or its domestic neighbors to enter, technically, but if you enter you must have a domestic address that we can ship it to, otherwise you will be disqualified. We are not responsible for what happens to the plush once it leaves our care.
  • If you are underage, you must have the consent of a parent or guardian to enter, as we will be in need of your shipping address should you win. 
  • To enter you must post in this thread, stating why you want the Shadow Plush. New users, if you haven't posted before your post will have to be manually approved by the staff. This is to insure spam doesn't leak through, but don't worry - your post is still there, please don't post multiple times in a row.
  •  Winner will be chosen at random and announced tomorrow morning when we announce the next giveaway. We will post the winners here and in the next thread, and we will contact the winner over private message. The winner will have three days to respond, or we will choose another winner.

There you have it! Happy Holidays, and good luck! Remember: check back every day for a new giveaway. 

Remember to follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts!

GoldStarz

Re: KHInsider's Season of Light: 12 Days of Giveaways!

I want the Shadow Plush because the basic Shadows are actually pretty cute when they're not trying to take away your heart or sinking a world into darkness and I'm assuming this plush will not do either of those things.

numberoneyaoifan

I want the shadow plush because I don't have much Kingdom Hearts merchandise and I want to start to collect some. :)

Lexicona

I'd love to have the plushie for my children. I've been waiting for them to get old enough to be able to enjoy the worlds of Kingdom Hearts the way I do and I think this would be a wonderful introduction for them.

veiiven

OMG I def want the Shadow Heartless plush!! I wasn't able to get the KH2.5 collector's edition and SE merch is so expensive too.

Kiro Ven

I want this shadow plush because with the meow weow and the basic unversed, this is one of the cutest enemies in the whole series,and this plush does it justice.

Raquele_J

Shadows are my favorite Heartless. They can be a pain in the butt to fight sometimes but they’re actually kind of cute.

MΩGDALYN

BECAUSE ALL THE PLUSH, KUPO!!!

Naxid

I want the Shadow Plush because I have Plushes from all my favourite sagas except from Kingdom Hearts, KH plushes are really expensive! :(

KeybladeKitty

I would like the Shadow plushie because, I have always been a fan of Kingdom Hearts since I was around seven or eight, and I’ve always loved the Shadow Heartless. Even before I beat Kingdom Hearts 1 for the first time the Shadows were my favorite design of the Heartless, they were so cute that I wasn’t afraid of them, and after being Ansem Riku for the first time and seeing Sora turn into a Shadow Heartless, that made me even more determined and happy that I not only defeated one of the hardest bosses from the game but also just being able to move around with Shadow Heartless Sora even though it was kind of a short lived transformation, it opened up the doors to so much more in the Kingdom Hearts series with the birth of Nobodies and Roxas, who is my favorite character. I just absolutely love that scene and would greatly appreciate it if I were able to win.

Kilalah84

I would like to win this cutie because the Shadow Heartless is my favorite 💜 It was the first heartless you ever fought in KH, and it's just cool in general :3 I've also been a fan like so many others from the very beginning, and now my 6 year old daughter is a fan too (since she was a baby, simpel and clean was her lullaby lol)and as much as I'd love this for myself, she would love it 💜💜💜

Last edited:

PixelLimbo

I would like to win the Shadow Plushie as the only KH Merchandise I have are the games.

Matze33

Website
disneycentral.de

Everyone has darkness in his heart. So I guess I should also have a heartless in my room, right?
Besides, I just love shadows. They're so cute even though I was very afraid of them back when I played KH for the first time haha

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards

it will make a fine addition to my collection of two KH memorabilia.

Nelrum

Awards

I want Shadow plushie because I couldn't get it back when KH 2.5 came out.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

i’d just like to win something for once lol, put this next to my grid!SDG and nathan drake funkos

Kingdom_<3_lover

Re: KHInsider&#039;s Season of Light: 12 Days of Giveaways!

Hello!

First off, on behalf of all Kingdom Hearts fans, I would like to thank you for this gracious opportunity.

I would love to have this adorable shadow heartless plushie, as I’m sure everyone else would. Kingdom Hearts has been a world I could always find comfort in. I’ve been in love with the series for so long! I would be forever grateful to receive this plushie as I currently have no merchandise of Kingdom Hearts. With this, I’ll be able to start up my collection! Thank you and good luck everyone!:redface:

Hellyon

I want this plush because it's been in my wishlist ever since it was released ! I'm in love with the design of the Shadow Heartless, they're just so cute !

Awards

i want the plush because i like free stuff lol

teknic24

Hi, I want the plush because I have been trying to find one to cuddle when I sleep and I really love KH so 1+1=2.
And I'm a broke student so no chance for me to buy one yet!
Thanks for the opportunity and for all the information regarding KH that you give us!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back