• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Details of KHUX US Fan Event Emerge

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dandelion

baroque bitch
Awards

Recently, Square Enix announced its first ever Fan event for Kingdom Hearts Union χ[Cross]called the Dandelion Meeting - which will occur at the Anaheim House of Blues on April 15th. Now Square Enix has updated the official Kingdom Hearts website with more details about the event.

Attention Keyblade wielders! As the date draws closer, we are pleased to announce upcoming details for the first-ever KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] event: Dandelion Meeting!

Attendees will be the very first to preview in-game content for KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] and participate in live activities straight from the magical Disney worlds! Engage with your fellow Union Cross members in Daybreak Town, Wonderland, Dwarf Woodlands and Castle of Dreams / Enchanted Dominion!

There will also be discussion panels throughout the event so everyone will hear firsthand the thoughts and inner-workings of this beloved game! As a small token of our appreciation for our amazing community, there will be a few presents unique to the KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] world for you to take home, and more! Follow us on Twitter for more updates and information as the date approaches!

Join us on April 15th for an event you will never forget!

Click here for the FAQs

Will we be seeing you at the Dandelion Meeting? We'll update you as we learn more! 

Remember to follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts!

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
hey dandelion will you be there and whover going make sure to twee out notes if you allowed to

Dandelion

baroque bitch
Awards
Yes, I will be there along with a few other Californian staffers. There will be wifi at the event and we will be able to keep in touch and do a write-up. We don't expect a lot to go on, but I'm excited to go.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i magine you guys get a sneak peek at the pvp and maybe nomura talk about the story a liitle bit and what to come

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
i am going in with very low expectations

tbh i'm more excited about going to disneyland with dandelion and spock the day before

Pirate Queen

TBH, it sounds like very little for the $20 entrance fee. No autographs. No photo ops, just panels and a booth to buy stuff from and a chance to play the game. Um...okay.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
TBH, it sounds like very little for the $20 entrance fee. No autographs. No photo ops, just panels and a booth to buy stuff from and a chance to play the game. Um...okay.

There are free gifts, too. But I think the panels will likely be more revealing than they sound.

luuizhenriquem

Awards
I mean the fact that Nomura will be thete makes me believe they talk about something relevant other than Union Cross lol

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I'll be the first to claim that a new Kingdom Hearts III trailer will drop at this event. The timing seems too perfect...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back