• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Remy from Ratatouille confirmed for KINGDOM HEARTS 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

At Square Enix's E3 2018 Showcase, a brand new trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3 was unveiled. This trailer revealed a brand new Pixar character: Remy, from Ratatouille! With Remy pulling on his hair to control his movements, Sora participated in a cooking minigame, flipping pans along to button prompts to earn points.

Fans have been speculating about Ratatouille being represented since the Classic Kingdom trailer was unveiled at the Kingdom Hearts Union X[Cross] Fan Event in April. The trailer showed off Sora, Donald and Goofy with the Twilight Town gang hanging around the Tram Common, with a curious new French restaurant in the background. As Twilight Town's design is based on the French countryside, the restaurant's addition doesn't necessarily come as a surprise. However, with Kingdom Hearts 3 fleshing out the worlds to such a high degree, the expansion of this quaint little town offers interesting possibilities to explore and implement new surprises. 

It's unclear how and where Sora would encounter Remy, but the little rat's addition to the world of Kingdom Hearts is more than welcome. Perhaps Sora's culinary creations may even be of some use on the battlefield!

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union X[cross], Kingdom Hearts III, and all things related to Kingdom Hearts

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Is Sora even old enough to be holding a wine bottle? lol

Darkspawn

Fallen to Darkness
Awards
So I started typing a joke theory about how they should just use Remy to control Xehanort, but then I was like “oh wait, he’s bald.” Master Xehanort really thought of everything.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
This is the cutest thing I've ever seen.

Seadrin

Awards
So I started typing a joke theory about how they should just use Remy to control Xehanort, but then I was like “oh wait, he’s bald.” Master Xehanort really thought of everything.

Haha! That is amazing.

Really exciting to see them expand 1,000x more on the Dalmatians / 100 Acre Wood concept and expanding ways to enjoy the game outside of the main quests. I'm really excited.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
With the skills Sora will learn from Remy, he should open up his own five star restaurant on Destiny Islands, lol.

ImVentus

Awards
This makes me so happy. That they are actually implanting characters in different worlds. Makes Twilight Town so much more complex.

Last edited:

AR829038

Awards
This could easily be a minigame, but if they can make a battle summon out of Chicken Little in KH2, they can make a summon out of anything.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
YES! I hope Sora can eat the food for some....reason? Even just fun lol.

This could easily be a minigame, but if they can make a battle summon out of Chicken Little in KH2, they can make a summon out of anything.

All the summons in this game seem to be made of something in this game tho, Ralph is like a tv screen, Ariel is water, and now Simba is made of fire.

Alja

Maybe it's a minigame that lets you make some Potions and/or Ethers? That wouldn't be too bad. But then again I'm afraid it's just some High score thingy.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
Yes! I love remy. Im guessing this is in Twilight town? Since they got a French makeover.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I'm not a fan of Pixar in KH, but this'll be a cute mini-game. I wonder if it'll be like Ignis in FFXV to some degree (considering Nomura seems to be re-creating XV all over the place with KH3)? I hope so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back