• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 featured in Post-TGS issue of Famitsu

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

This week's issue of Famitsu has an eight-page spread covering the latest KINGDOM HEARTS 3 trailer that was unveiled at the Tokyo Game Show last week! While it contains no interview with key development staff members, you can check out screenshots from the trailer, new renders for the cast of Big Hero 6, and more!

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
bummer there no intiviw yet but good it give you guys a break from traslating stuff

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
bummer there no intiviw yet but good it give you guys a break from traslating stuff

Yeah, I'm very happy about that lol. We're still waiting for the translators to get back to us with the stage show recap and the Irino interview, so it's nice that nothing else will stack up in the meantime :)

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
soeaking of the irino stuff it wont be on the website long once 30th jst reaches it going to be gone soyou you got to tell them to ssave it on the desktop somewhere

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
soeaking of the irino stuff it wont be on the website long once 30th jst reaches it going to be gone soyou you got to tell them to ssave it on the desktop somewhere

Don't worry! The pictures have been saved and the interview is transcribed in a google doc.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Interesting. Part of the Famitsu article is dedicated to Sora and Kairi watching the sunset. And it has text too.

Also I find it kind of funny that Fred could be in his outfit the entire time. Lol, maybe Sora will mistake him for an actual monster.

mytomxxx

The more I look the KH3 Box Art, the more it feels it's only half of the image.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Interesting. Part of the Famitsu article is dedicated to Sora and Kairi watching the sunset. And it has text too.
The text doesn't say anything about that scene haha, it's just talking about how the game is finally happening and that the cover art was released. The golden text is a nice not-so-subtle shout-out to "Chikai" though. :p

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
The text doesn't say anything about that scene haha, it's just talking about how the game is finally happening and that the cover art was released. The golden text is a nice not-so-subtle shout-out to "Chikai" though. :p

Oh you can read japanese? That's cool.

I was thinking the text was hinting at the direction their relationship could take in the game. Guess not lol

mytomxxx

What this one means?

2kXiMwS.png

mytomxxx

Oh, because of the kanji I thought it was some different, what the kanji means? It is kanji right? The symbol.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Oh you can read japanese? That's cool.

I was thinking the text was hinting at the direction their relationship could take in the game. Guess not lol
Learning to, haha. And yeah there's no direct mention but I think the "Chikai" reference (a rough translation would be something like, "As fates intersect, oath becomes power") indicates the motif they were going for with that screenshot so take that for what you will. :p

Oh, because of the kanji I thought it was some different, what the kanji means? It is kanji right? The symbol.
The one in the sign? They're just highlighting that because they talk about the different elements of Japanese culture that can be seen in the design for San Fransokyo, including Japanese language billboards like that one and the shrine-style ornament on the Golden Gate Bridge. It's just a bit of detail.

edit: Forgot to answer your actual question though, I'm pretty sure it's the kanji for "matsuri," or festival.

Last edited:

mytomxxx

The one in the sign? They're just highlighting that because they talk about the different elements of Japanese culture that can be seen in the design for San Fransokyo, including Japanese language billboards like that one and the shrine-style ornament on the Golden Gate Bridge. It's just a bit of detail.

edit: Forgot to answer your actual question though, I'm pretty sure it's the kanji for "matsuri," or festival.

actually you answered all my questions haha ty you are awesome.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Nice to see the Famitsu article being posted. Although a little disappointed there is no interview I'm very curious and excited what the translated Famitsu article has to offer once it's translated, good luck to you guys.

Also I find it kind of funny that Fred could be in his outfit the entire time. Lol, maybe Sora will mistake him for an actual monster.
I think there would be moments in the game/cutscenes where Fred will pull out his Hood and have his head be shown just like in the movie and TV series. Also, yes for a scene when Sora, Donald attack Fred when they mistake him for a monster/Heartless just right after Goofy tells them "Look before you Leap" as a nod to KH2 when Sora and Donald mistook the shadow of Mushu for a Heartless. :p

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Nice to see the Famitsu article being posted. Although a little disappointed there is no interview I'm very curious and excited what the translated Famitsu article has to offer once it's translated, good luck to you guys.

We never said we'd be translating this.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
For stuff like this, we don’t really translate since it’s usually nothing we didn’t know already about the characters and plot. Also we are backlogged xD

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
We never said we'd be translating this.
Sorry about that, guess I misinterpreted who's role was it, my mistake. But hopefully, someone will have the Famitsu article translated soon.

For stuff like this, we don’t really translate since it’s usually nothing we didn’t know already about the characters and plot. Also we are backlogged xD
I'm sorry about that, such a fool I was. Guess I should've known better *facepalm

*whispers*should've known better*whispers*

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Sorry about that, guess I misinterpreted who's role was it, my mistake. But hopefully, someone will have the Famitsu article translated soon.

I'm sorry about that, such a fool I was. Guess I should've known better *facepalm

*whispers*should've known better*whispers*

its all good! we are just busy with other interviews and the stage show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back