• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► High Quality Kingdom Hearts 3 screenshots and renders from TGS 2018

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Square Enix has released a new batch of promotional assets for KINGDOM HEARTS 3, showcasing high quality screenshots from the game's latest trailer shown off at TGS 2018 and renders for the Big Hero 6 cast.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Papa Xehanort lookin CLEAN. The graphics are so great. I'm glad we're past the days of complaining about the models looking like Play-Doh.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
god that sora and kairi on the papou tree looks so beautuful love the framming of sora and kari in the picture as well

Last edited:

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Is the castle in screenshot #11 supposed to represent Arendelle, like as the Gummi Ship approaches it to land?

Because if so the scenery in #10 is giving me serious jungle vibes. Just saying.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Is the castle in screenshot #11 supposed to represent Arendelle, like as the Gummi Ship approaches it to land?

Because if so the scenery in #10 is giving me serious jungle vibes. Just saying.
huh you might be on to something alexis they wouldn't reveal a world like that though would they do?

Darkspawn

Fallen to Darkness
Awards

I’m pretty sure it is for Corona, hence the flower shaped enemy ship.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
huh you might be on to something alexis they wouldn't reveal a world like that though would they do?
Not necessarily revealing anything, could just be random debris out in the Lanes Between. Or it could be more, is all I'm saying. It would make sense if the closer we get to a specific world, the more the space around it resembles that world, which is how previous KH games have more or less structured the Gummi Missions. It could also be that during the Gummi Ship flight portions we'll see bits and pieces of things that hearken back to other Disney titles that aren't in the game, like with the End of the World.

edit:
I’m pretty sure it is for Corona, hence the flower shaped enemy ship.
Yeah, I thought the same thing, but it just looks a little off for Corona to me, more Deep Jungle than Enchanted Forest. You're probably right though.

Any

Awards
If Van don’t take off that ugly coat off :/

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
If gummi routes are designed based on the worlds, might need to re examine those shown in the E3 trailers.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Can they turn off Xemnas' hair please? It's so bright it can light up the Realm of Darkness!

Darkspawn

Fallen to Darkness
Awards
If gummi routes are designed based on the worlds, might need to re examine those shown in the E3 trailers.

Except maybe the lava one, I think the other shots are for Arendelle as well considering the ice. I really like the idea of theming the gummi routes to their worlds though. It makes it seem like this really is a universe that has been fractured apart.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards

that's the Heartless Castle boss that was shown before. my guess from the ice, it must be near Arendelle and we need to bring that thing down first.

Sdog

Awards
Papa Xehanort lookin CLEAN. The graphics are so great. I'm glad we're past the days of complaining about the models looking like Play-Doh.

Amen to that. Every time we get a new batch of screens everything just looks better and better.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Except maybe the lava one, I think the other shots are for Arendelle as well considering the ice. I really like the idea of theming the gummi routes to their worlds though. It makes it seem like this really is a universe that has been fractured apart.

Lava? I dont think any world in our current roster has lava. Interesting.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Really awesome to see High Quality renders for the rest of the Big Hero 6 team, just hours after the first batch of actors for the English cast have been announced.

Lava? I dont think any world in our current roster has lava. Interesting.
I think the only candidates for Disney films that utilize lava are Lilo & Stitch for the Hawaiian Volcanoes and Atlantis the Lost Empire due to the magma that happens in the film's climax, so it's one or the other if you ask me.

Lilo & Stitch:
lilo-stitch-disneyscreencaps.com-8615.jpg

lilo-stitch-disneyscreencaps.com-8620.jpg

Atlantis:
atlantis-the-lost-empire-93.png

atlantis-disneyscreencaps.com-9573.jpg

atlantis-disneyscreencaps.com-9810.jpg

Or it could be an original world, so who's to say.

Last edited:

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
what lave picture can you show me

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Yeah, after seeing them in high resolution, my opinion is pretty much sealed on the BH6 world, particularly when looking at the skyscraper areas. Distant buildings look jaggy and ugly, and the LOD is extremely low for what is otherwise such a thoroughly polished game. I think BH6 may be our designated black sheep level in terms of polish and looking good in our wittle eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back