• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Get Tangled up with our first look at Mother Gothel, more 100 Acre Woods, renders and more

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Square Enix have released a set of new Kingdom Hearts III screenshots and renders from the Tangled world, The Kingdom of Corona, and the 100 Acre Woods world. We get our first look at Mother Gothel, as well as more insight into Maleficent and Pete's journey.

Dandelion has translated the description for Maleficent and Pete's journey, originally posted on Game Watch:

While Sora travels the worlds, Maleficent and Pete hunt the "Black Box." Pete finds various black boxes throughout the game but none seem to satisfy Maleficent. Is it possible for anyone to find what they're searching for?

Sdog

Awards
Marluxia's locks have never looked so majestic. Good Lord.

And mother looks best amirite?

This was such a random time drop but welcomed nonetheless!

TheMostRad

Goshdang Lumpy's render looks so dang cute and I needed that cuteness in my life right now.

Also, hey, Pascal's here!

Interested to see how Mother Goethel's machinations intertwine/collide with Marluxia's.

Good stuff overall, thanks for posting!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
We're JUST learning that Pete and Maleficent are in Corona and Twilight Town. Anyone who is worried about the length of the game and if they're showing too much should not worry because there's so much that hasn't been shown, and it's all out of context too so none of it makes sense.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Oh wow, can't believe we finally got the renders just unexpectedly this morning. Really digging the renders for the Tangled and Winnie the Pooh characters they look incredible.

So my thoughts on the images:

• Maleficent and Pete are in Corona and Twilight Town. Interesting to see what role they would play in both worlds, especially Twilight Town at least they aren't ONLY relegated to just Olympus.
  • Finally our first look at Mother Gothel man she looks amazing and also very untrustworthy especially the shot when SDG encounter her.
  • Yeah, Marluxia is indeed replacing the Stabbington Brothers in this world, so I would say it's a nail to the coffin.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

• Not to sure if we will be seeing the Thugs from the Snuggly Duckling I would like to see SDG join in to sing "I've got a Dream. lol
  • Good to see Pascal and Maximus renders
  • 100 Acre Wood seems to focus more on the Heffalump Movie and be around Rabbit's Garden
  • Good to see Gopher again.
  • I enjoy the renders and outlines for the Winnie the Pooh characters.
  • Seems that Eeyore, Owl and Kanga might not be involved in the world unless if they show up in the minigames.

Looking forward to hear Tom Kenny voicing Rabbit in the game.

07.jpg

Last edited:

TheMostRad

We're JUST learning that Pete and Maleficent are in Corona and Twilight Town. Anyone who is worried about the length of the game and if they're showing too much should not worry because there's so much that hasn't been shown, and it's all out of context too so none of it makes sense.

Oh man, I've no worries that this will have at least a 30 hr playtime at minimum for plot completion. Add in the side-stuff and this will make for a nice little hole to burrow into. :D

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Well good thing I didn't go to bed just yet, lol. Nice to see Pascal, was worried they would omite him.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I want Marluxia and Mother Gothel to collab on their new songs "Marluxia Knows Best" and "Marluxia Knows Best (Reprise)".

Yborra

Mmmmmmm I cannot say where are Maleficent and Pete. That tower on the background doesn’t match with any tower of Corona’s castle. Maybe a new world? But WHERE? :/

Mother Gothel looks FANTASTIC. Everyone looks fantastic :)

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
To think we could be seeing Pete and Maleficent in the background for all of the Disney worlds. We could still get Pirate and toy Pete :D

kaseykockroach

Awards
Pete: Hey, boss. Ya think maybe dis time we'll get to do somethin' important in dis game?

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
That's true. No Mama Kanga either. Maybe searching for them will be part of the plot of the world
Even Owl, It's interesting that Square Enix press release mentioned Owl but somehow he hasn't been seen in the renders nor in the images. Maybe as you said finding them while doing the mini-games is part of the world's plot.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Pete: Hey, boss. Ya think maybe dis time we'll get to do somethin' important in dis game?

Dandelion translated this blurb from Game Watch about them:

While Sora travels the worlds, Maleficent and Pete hunt the "Black Box." Pete finds various black boxes throughout the game but none seem to satisfy Maleficent. Is it possible for anyone to find what they're searching for?

LostArtist

Awards
Oh wow, can't believe we finally got the renders just unexpectedly this morning. Really digging the renders for the Tangled and Winnie the Pooh characters they look incredible.

So my thoughts on the images:

• Maleficent and Pete are in Corona and Twilight Town. Interesting to see what role they would play in both worlds, especially Twilight Town at least they aren't ONLY relegated to just Olympus.
  • Finally our first look at Mother Gothel man she looks amazing and also very untrustworthy especially the shot when SDG encounter her.
  • Yeah, Marluxia is indeed replacing the Stabbington Brothers in this world, so I would say it's a nail to the coffin.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

• Not to sure if we will be seeing the Thugs from the Snuggly Duckling I would like to see SDG join in to sing "I've got a Dream. lol
  • Good to see Pascal and Maximus renders
  • 100 Acre Wood seems to focus more on the Heffalump Movie and be around Rabbit's Garden
  • Good to see Gopher again.
  • I enjoy the renders and outlines for the Winnie the Pooh characters.
  • Seems that Eeyore, Owl and Kanga might not be involved in the world unless if they show up in the minigames.

Looking forward to hear Tom Kenny voicing Rabbit in the game.

07.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Even Owl, It's interesting that Square Enix press release mentioned Owl but somehow he hasn't been seen in the renders nor in the images. Maybe as you said finding them while doing the mini-games is part of the world's plot.
Yeah I don't believe Nomura would intentionally leave those characters out of the game. Torn pages again?

Dandelion translated this blurb from Game Watch about them:

Pete finds various black boxes? Maybe we will actually see both of them in the Caribbean. Also I'm hoping this means that Hades offered Maleficent Pandora's Box.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Zephyr has found that one of the screenshots has "watera" magic available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back