• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Super Groupies x Kingdom Hearts 3 collaboration clothing line to go on sale December 1

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Back during Tokyo Game Show 2018, it was announced that the high-end anime and games fashion brand Super Groupies would be collaborating with Square Enix and Disney to create a new Kingdom Hearts 3 line to celebrate the game's upcoming release. Super Gropies has finally revealed the full line of products they plan to sell based on Sora, Riku, Kairi, Roxas, and Axel's designs from the series.

A free print drawn by Tetsuya Nomura is included with the purchase of an item from the line, and each print will correspond with the character the item is based on. 

The Kingdom Hearts 3 line will start sales on December 1st - December 16th, and there will also be a pop-up shop in Ikebukuro taking reservations from December 1st - December 5th. For more information on the line, pricing, and more product images, visit Super Groupies' website.

(Above: Creative Director Tsuyoshi Takahashi describing the process of helping to conceptualize this line)

Sora

Riku

Kairi

Roxas

Axel

Promo 

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on The World Ends With You, Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
spoackanort i want the sora one bad and i cant wait to see kairi illustauion soon along with riku as well

Darkspawn

Fallen to Darkness
Awards
I need all the scarves. I have no use for scarves where I live, but I don’t care. Lol

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
NOMURA, THE FANS BEG FOR THESE TO BE DLC COSTUMES.

Also I'm stuck wanting to buy Axel's jacket or being fiscally responsible.

Darkspawn

Fallen to Darkness
Awards
If there were to be a seen in San Fransokyo where Big Hero 6 is in their casual clothes. Sora would be obligated to where this outfit.

Kitsoa

Ah! That skirt on Kairi?? Wow I am in love with this line. I would wear the hell out of all of these outfits. If not the Bring Arts Figure and multiple in-game shots of Axel's model, I think this promotion can definitely confirm that Axel's got no hidden look under that cloak of his a la KH2 Riku. A shame, but I'll cross my fingers for some casual epilogue look for the entire Clock Tower trio.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
They all look great. I like that Sora's jacket has the cave drawing of him and Kairi on the sleeves.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Thank goodness for the promo. I thought this was a females line. Glad it's unisex. It's a pretty decent line. I think they took from the inspiration without transforming it into something hokey. I'll take the scarves/Roxas's black sweater, plz.

It was fun to see the actual cosplay beforehand though. They look adorable with those not-to-scale, baby weapons. Hah! Also, Axel is showing a lot of emotion there for being a Nobody. This promo isn't canon. :O

(I'd be alright with these as DLC too.)

AmaryllisMoth

Awards
I love so many of these but I am simply not rich enough to buy all the pieces I liked. I was thinking hell, I'll just pick up Sora's jacket but that alone is like 3万...ughhhh

I LOVE the idea of this stuff, I think the art is adorable and hope someone posts them all but there's no way I can afford this. Can't they make some casual versions for peasants like me?

sephydark

Awards
That Roxas sweater is perfect, ugh. I'd buy the shit out of that if I could afford it.

I like that picture of Sora in his clothes a lot; for some reason I think it makes it look like he's in college. It looks like they're going to have one for each of the characters; I wonder if the rest of them are going to look equally as good. I bet Kairi's going to look great though, since I can totally picture her wearing all those things.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Yeah, finally some classy KH merch and it's well out of my price range. Shame. It's all beautiful, though.

...OK I'm considering splurging on the Kairi bag, even though I know I don't need it. Aghh

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
My goodness these look great. I would love to have the full set of Riku's stuff. I thought that looked great in the promo video. All the merch in general looks fantastic though, too bad it's all way too damn expensive lmao.

TheMostRad

Gonna have to put this next to gyrocopters and VR gear (beyond my Google Cardboard) in my mental catalog of "Wanted, but irresponsibly pricey". That Roxas gear is gorgeous.

shady543

Awards
Ahhh Kairi's is my favourite and I want that whole set, especially that coat and bag. That Roxas jacket also looks amazing. :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back