• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Melody of Memory official website updates with more confirmed songs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

The official KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory website has updated with a new wave of confirmed songs! This brings the current total up to 143 songs. 

View our updated song list here.

KINGDOM HEARTS

An Adventure in Atlantica
End of the World
Pirate's Gigue
Captain Hook's Pirate Ship
Fragments of Sorrow
Guardando nel buio
Hollow Bastion
Monstrous Monstro
Spooks of Halloween Town

KINGDOM HEARTS II

Dance of the Daring
Fields of Honor
Old Friends, Old Rivals
Rowdy Rumble
Sacred Moon
Byte Bashing
Desire for All That Is Lost
Monochrome Dreams
What Lies Beneath

KINGDOM HEARTS II Final Mix

What A Surprise?!
Happy Holidays!

358/2 Days

Crossing to Neverland

Birth by Sleep

Black Garden
Castle Escapade
Makaukau?
Neverland's Scherzo
The Secret Whispers
The Tumbling
Daydream upon Neverland
Radiant Garden
Risky Romp

Dream Drop Distance

Access the Grid
Digital Domination
La Cloche
Prankster's Party
Le Sanctuaire
Sacred Distance

Piano Collections KINGDOM HEARTS

Sora - Allegro con brio

Piano Collections KINGDOM HEARTS FIELD & BATTLE

Medley of Conflict

Other Titles

Circle of Life
A Whole New World
Beauty and the Beast

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts Dark Road, Kingdom Hearts III, Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory, and all things Kingdom Hearts and The World Ends With You!

Last edited by a moderator:

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
When was "Circle of Life" and "A Whole New World" ever used in KH!? I know "Beauty and the Beast" was used in Beast's Castle in KH2.

I love the Medley of Conflict from the piano collection, so yay!

Also, really happy for Black Garden, Hollow Bastion, and Sacred Moon.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
When was "Circle of Life" and "A Whole New World" ever used in KH!? I know "Beauty and the Beast" was used in Beast's Castle in KH2.

I love the Medley of Conflict from the piano collection, so yay!

Also, really happy for Black Garden, Hollow Bastion, and Sacred Moon.
The press interviews from September said there would be some Disney-exclusive songs in the game.

Seems like this brings the total to 143 confirmed songs?

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
The press interviews from September said there would be some Disney-exclusive songs in the game.

Seems like this brings the total to 143 confirmed songs?
OMFG! YES! I wonder if they will make new scenes specifically for them!?

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
OMFG! YES! I wonder if they will make new scenes specifically for them!?
Let It Go is a Memory Dive stage, so it's possible, but it'll either be a montage of film scenes or scenes from the in-game worlds, nothing new.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Let It Go is a Memory Dive stage, so it's possible, but it'll either be a montage of film scenes or scenes from the in-game worlds, nothing new.
I meant using the HD character models to create new scenes. They have the models from KH2 Final Mix HD, they can easily slap Jasmine and Aladdin on the carpet together. Not sure how they can recreate Circle of Life, since they had no other animal models in KH2.

If they do use film footage, I would actually find that strange.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
I meant using the HD character models to create new scenes. They have the models from KH2 Final Mix HD, they can easily slap Jasmine and Aladdin on the carpet together. Not sure how they can recreate Circle of Life, since they had no other animal models in KH2.

If they do use film footage, I would actually find that strange.
Yeah, I really wouldn't expect them to recreate the film scenes with the game assets. That's a little beyond the scope of the game, I think. That's even assuming they're Memory Dives. Could easily be field stages.

Sweet! Looks like this is the final tracklist then. I'm glad some more songs from Piano Collections made it in.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
I'm thinking they are 100% lying about no DLC.
I never believed it for a second. Theatrhythm had plenty, it's a near-ubiquitous function of the rhythm game genre, and KH has more than enough music for it.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I’ve been saying that since that first came out. There’s 60+ songs unaccounted for when compared to the demo datamine of 205.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
OMFG NO! I don't want KH to become what other games have with non-stop DLC. Leave that to the mobile game that no one plays! (even though I will probably buy the MoM DLC because KH)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Also I cannot believe that random German site ended up being right. They were the only one whose interview claimed there would be Disney songs that weren't in the games, and we doubted them.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
OMFG NO! I don't want KH to become what other games have with non-stop DLC. Leave that to the mobile game that no one plays! (even though I will probably buy the MoM DLC because KH)

A one off rhythm game that has a completely satisfying and lengthy tracklist eventually adding some extra tracks for a nominal fee is hardly commensurate to the series becoming 'non-stop DLC'. this level of panic is not necessary

Don't be so sure, bucko. I'm thinking we'll get to about over the 200 mark
I think the DLC will be what gets it up to the 205 mark that was datamined in the demo, but I think the base game alone will have the 143 songs we now know. It seems like a strange move on the marketing's part IMO if there's really 200+ songs at launch yet they only say 140+ across all the marketing.

Katsagu

Awards

We'll I sure hope so. If this is all the release songs I won't lie, I'm a bit disappointed with the amount of KH3 songs in there.

2 quid is good

Awards
As long as we don't end up paying £20 for five songs or something I'm good with it, this is a game I'd welcome dlc for

Awards
I’ve been saying that since that first came out. There’s 60+ songs unaccounted for when compared to the demo datamine of 205.
ElUYUxyXUAEeGiI.png
Not to mention we have yet to see ReMind tracks, as from the datamine we see that it's in the list of games that have songs in MoM

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Either there are more songs they haven’t announced (unlikely) or they were lying about DLC (likely)

I think they don’t want people to feel like they have to buy DLC to fully experience MOM, which is why they have been claiming there won’t be DLC. Not having it would be rather short-sighted of them considering how many amazing songs have been left out of the game. People would pay a small fee to add these songs to the game’s library if they enjoy the game enough.

It is also a huge staple of rhythm games.

Back