• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

you get the best of both worlds, eh?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
Awesome. Twits overplaying non-issues as always. Are we going to just pretend that puberty doesn't happen until you're 18 if you're in the entertainment business?
"lol she has her back exposed and sexual interest is bad for kiddsss!"

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
grow up and get your minds out of the gutter ok? this is just wrong, if i post pictures of someone famous here, i make sure that they are fully clothed

It's just her back, dude. It's not like she's showing her entire body. And you must not know the pressures of being a celebrity. Why don'y YOU get your mind out of the gutter, it's just her bare back. She had a frickin big blanket over her front side.

Darkness of White

Wow it's been a long time
Website
lighthearts.proboards104.com
Oh, I got you. But this picture is something she should be embarrassed about:

4329.jpg

i was refering to this, that is not plesent

I'd like to see how high and mighty you'd act in that situation. It's easy for us to criticize but none of us really know what it's like to face the pressures of being a celebrity.

i wouldnt do this sort of stuff in the first place. i don't care how famous i get or how under pressure i'd be in. posing like this and acting like this, to me, is no excuse. it just creates more drama and pressure.

and like i stated before in my first post, they should know better. they have a lot of little kids, especially Miley/Hannah Montana, that look up to them. if i had little kids looking up to me, i would def. not do this sort of thing.

K

kingdomfighter5

oh come one dont tell my you all are goody goody two shoes who always do everything right. Most of my friends who r girls do a lot worse and put the pics on myspace than what you see there and they arent at all slutty. they just are goofy like inside jokes and stuff. and certain things are hacked out of computers. those pictures could have never been on line and only on her computer but were hacked when she or her friend got on line. hackers search for celeberties especially just to get those photos. I think it would be hard not to get things hacked when you r a fifteen year old girl celeberty with little indepth computer experience

oh come one dont tell my you all are goody goody two shoes who always do everything right. Most of my friends who r girls do a lot worse and put the pics on myspace than what you see there and they arent at all slutty. they just are goofy like inside jokes and stuff. and certain things are hacked out of computers. those pictures could have never been on line and only on her computer but were hacked when she or her friend got on line. hackers search for celeberties especially just to get those photos. I think it would be hard not to get things hacked when you r a fifteen year old girl celeberty with little indepth computer experience

okay don't call me "goody goody two shoes" you have no right to call me that you don't even know who i am. and i'm saying what i would do. i know that in any case i'll make good decisions. pressure or not i follow my instincts and what i believe is right.

K

kingdomfighter5

i was refering to everyone on the forum who says that miley is way out of line. You need to giver her some credit

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
i wouldnt do this sort of stuff in the first place. i don't care how famous i get or how under pressure i'd be in. posing like this and acting like this, to me, is no excuse. it just creates more drama and pressure.

and like i stated before in my first post, they should know better. they have a lot of little kids, especially Miley/Hannah Montana, that look up to them. if i had little kids looking up to me, i would def. not do this sort of thing.

Not only would you have little kids looking up to you, you'd have essentially the entire world watching you grow up. Miley is only 15 years old. She has pressure on her, as a maturing teen, to incorporate the sex appeal that's basically mandatory for female stars. I'm sure she doesn't want to miss out on aspects of normal teenage life (partying, for example) because her fans expect her to act a certain way. She's not responsible for those kids, their parents are.

K

kingdomfighter5

exactly my point, going into the psychi of a teenager you will find that most every one of them like to party. It is in our nature. I think that the press just wants to take her down cause she has been doing so well

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
I actually like the first picture :\

It's got a very dark, grainy feel to it, and I'm big into that kind of stuff.

K

kingdomfighter5

k she didnt get famous though her father. He got the role after she did in the HM show. they thought it would be a good idea. She tried out with millions of other girls and failed with her tape but then took a second go and made herself look older in an audition. She tried out for Lily, (emily osments) part but was good enough on her own talent to get Hannah's role. they decided to take her nick name and use it on the show afterwards. What you said was not proven by any fact. read about a subject before you try to prove others wrong. and i agree with you about her eyes.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
k she didnt get famous though her father. He got the role after she did in the HM show. they thought it would be a good idea. She tried out with millions of other girls and failed with her tape but then took a second go and made herself look older in an audition. She tried out for Lily, (emily osments) part but was good enough on her own talent to get Hannah's role. they decided to take her nick name and use it on the show afterwards. What you said was not proven by any fact. read about a subject before you try to prove others wrong. and i agree with you about her eyes.

They're not talking about her father being on Hannah Montana. Billy Ray Cyrus sang "Achy Breaky Heart." (And some other stuff no one paid any attention to). She probably wouldn't be as famous now if it weren't for him.

K

kingdomfighter5

he had one hit single Achy Breaky Heart. Your right. disney doesnt care about music that much unless it is from its stars. They realized that Miley was Billy Ray cyrus' daughter and didnt care when they turned her down the first time. It was her persistance that won disney over. (the same persistance that i will use to get an animation job at disney lol)

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
personally i do find the photo to be artistic, and i think this whole ordeal stirred up from the photo is showing of how hateful and evil the media is. I was watching the news for the lulz today, and i swear it was on the five o clock news and the six o clock news on the same channel. And when i turned the TV back on at 7, they were still talking about it.

Everyone loves to see a hero (or star) fail and fall. Everyone.

When she poses in Playboy, then we can say she sunk to the level of britney and paris hilton. Until then, leave the girl alone. Seriously.

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
Whatever.
The pic does look....well, I guess it's artistic.
but disney channel and secks don't exactly go hand in hand.
I don't want to bash her for doing this, b/c I don't know the pressures she's under as an emerging teen star (why??) and a slave to disney channel, but I hope that she learns to pick the way she shows herself to the world a little more tactfully and tastefully, so that she doesn't have to apologize for her actions. By this I mean, wear clothes in photos.

As to the whole "they lied to me" thing, that's some BS.
It's friggin Vanity Fair. Almost all they do is this sort of stuff. Half naked chick in blanket is like, their specialty.

.....eh. Whatever. I don't care too much for the girl's work anyway. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back