• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

you get the best of both worlds, eh?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kingdomfighter5

you know that the nude body is thought by many to be a work of art in its self. The picture she had pants on under the cover, she had the cover on. And the family was lied to during the shoot. Three reasons that make her not a slut. Fox news being unbiased. Please. Fox news is the most republican news channel there is. All news is biased. and if you say it isnt then you are mislead and nieve.
lol thats funny kawaiikousuke

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
Have they covered sarcasm in elementary school yet?

K

kingdomfighter5

its kinda hard to tell online put a lol beside it if you are being sarcastic

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
I don't think Miley's parents were with her at the photoshoot when she did this (source: Fox News), so if she made that decision alone, that's like sad. I mean seriously, what is she trying to tell her younger auidences? I was genuinely surprised when I found the picture and thinking 'What was she thinking' but at the same time wondering if Hollywood had gotten to her already and that she couldn't but then again, I guess things happen and like Deeman says, hope she doesn't go to the "Britney Spears" level, that'd be horrible *shudders at the thought*

It'd be hard for Miley's parent to have not been there when there are photos of her with her dad. Those photos are more awkward than the one the OP posted.
2008_04_mileybilly.jpg

Rix

:)
Awards
I'm getting tired of all of this...I'm tired of people calling that a topless picture when we don't actually see her breasts at all! And the private picture she has taken of herself is much much worse than that... Ok she takes pictures like many others teens do and I think she should be allowed to live like a normal teen(sadly, this is hard when you are a famous Disney star), but she should be more careful of were she is posting those pictures...

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
.....The damn picture was only of her face and her damn bare back. Stop taking the shit out of context and out of proportion.

And yes, her parents WERE there.

Okay. Okay. We WERE STATING what we think/know what WE SAW. We MAY NOT know but at least you should have the common sense to know that people have opinions but HONESTLY is there like a problem with us thinking or at least putting down our opinions?

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Okay. Okay. We WERE STATING what we think/know what WE SAW. We MAY NOT know but at least you should have the common sense to know that people have opinions but HONESTLY is there like a problem with us thinking or at least putting down our opinions?

No there is a problem with that, but it's stupid when you said what is she trying to tell her younger audiences. All we saw was her face and her bare back. She had a big blanket over her chest and she had pants on when taking the photo. Nothing very "naked" about that. When we actually see a full picture of her boobs and the rest of her body, THEN her fanboys and fangirls can freak out.

Danica Syer

No there is a problem with that, but it's stupid when you said what is she trying to tell her younger audiences. All we saw was her face and her bare back. She had a big blanket over her chest and she had pants on when taking the photo. Nothing very "naked" about that. When we actually see a full picture of her boobs and the rest of her body, THEN her fanboys and fangirls can freak out.

Good to know that you pointed that out and thanks for understanding. But honestly, I know for a FACT that I'm not the only one who was thinking that or at least saying that, now was I?

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
It'd be hard for Miley's parent to have not been there when there are photos of her with her dad. Those photos are more awkward than the one the OP posted.

I'd just like to point out that, despite her pose with her dad being fairly eerie, she is gorgeous in that picture ;_;

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
sorafan1203 said:
Good to know that you pointed that out and thanks for understanding. But honestly, I know for a FACT that I'm not the only one who was thinking that or at least saying that, now was I?
No shit but the fact that people think the picture is "inappropriate" need chill the hell out and wait until she does something noteworthy like a centerfold or anal on camera.

The pic with her dad I think is nice, actually.

Danica Syer

Well yeah, and I have to agree with you guys on that one about the picture with her dad. It seems pretty nice. XD

S

seldom_rockett

She is a good girl and everything , you have to admit that everybody makes mistakes in their life. But i would think she would realize that she has little ,little kids that admire her especially in her tour.But i think that most famous teenagers fame and fortune go to their head , but in this case she thought that she was the hottest 15 year-old on the world, but she really isnt.If she wants to flaunt everything she has got she can do it but she should know that she will loose some fans , and maybe a lot of fans.i don't know. I hope she dont end up like brittany spears though.

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
2008_04_mileybilly.jpg

I'd have to say that the Vanity Fair's Pictures are pretty artistic and beautiful.
It's just retarted mothers of 8 yr old girls that are overreacing to this.
[excluding the news and media].
But she was not naked, it's not life if she was showing her breasts or anything - as others have pointed out.

And about those other risque pictures with her showing her bra.
Well... I don't see nothing wrong with that but it's just sad how many people have access to those pictures. And then it leads to overexposure , ectectect.

Honestly, I feel sorry for her-
she shouldn't be apologizing about her pics in vanity fair.
that's what you call art.
the pics are freaking beautiful.

Back to her bra pictures.
I hope it wasn't her.
and I pray to god she doesn't fall into the lindsey lohan cycle.

Miley has talent. and it wouldn't be worth it to end up like those other trashy celebrities (lindsey & hilary) she'll end up having a bad reputation.

Not only would you have little kids looking up to you, you'd have essentially the entire world watching you grow up. Miley is only 15 years old. She has pressure on her, as a maturing teen, to incorporate the sex appeal that's basically mandatory for female stars. I'm sure she doesn't want to miss out on aspects of normal teenage life (partying, for example) because her fans expect her to act a certain way. She's not responsible for those kids, their parents are.

i never said anything about Miley being 'responsible' for the kids, i'm saying that she shouldn't act like this because she does have kids looking up to her. yes, it is the parents who are responsible for the kids, but it's stil gonna go into their minds that doing this stuff is cool. kids as young as the ones who watch her show and listen to her music might not have the concept of understanding what is right and wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back