• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

you get the best of both worlds, eh?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

+:Brandy:+

Website
www.blogger.com
wvanity128a.jpg

indeed you do ms. hannah miley montana cyrus.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Haha, I was waiting for her to join in. :p

She's now embarrassed and issued an apology to her fans.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
oh man this was only a matter of time. the girl thinks she has a fan base that admires her for her body. No, no the fan letter said you were cute, not sexy. go put your wig back on.

K

kingdomfighter5

did you hear that she thought it would be for art but it wasnt. They lied to her and the interview was taken before the photoshoot. Disney explained that it was wrong for the photographers to trick a fifteen year old girl. It hurts her reputation as an inocent tennesse girl. Many have taken it that she wanted to look like that.

Rix

:)
Awards
Oh, I got you. But this picture is something she should be embarrassed about:

4329.jpg

yeah, that picture and some others I have seen.. The pic Brandy posted looks like some artwork and I think it's a good picture. But i have to admit that it can be a little offensive to her fans.. Considering that she is only 15 years old.. But as I said, it's lacking other pics on the internet that she should be more ashamed of.

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
yeah, that picture and some others I have seen.. The pic Brandy posted looks like some artwork and I think it's a good picture. But i have to admit that it can be a little offensive to her fans.. Considering that she is only 15 years old.. But as I said, it's lacking other pics on the internet that she should be more ashamed of.

I agree but some teenagers don't know what's posted on the internet could get around. Example, Vanessa Hudgens. Anyway, I think she's learned a bit of what she posts up..but shouldn't try anymore to, it could hurt her.

it's just sad in my opinion. i knew that it was bound to happen sooner or later to fall into this stage. sometimes stars don't really realize they have little kids that look up to them. when they're out doing this stuff, even at her age, it isn't appropriate. kids who look up to them will think it's cool because their admirers are doing this stuff. its so stupid.

K

kingdomfighter5

You must not have seen the quote on quote "innocent" pictures she had on MySpace. She took them down, though.

K first she has stated that she does not have a myspace other than her music myspace that she doesnt use. She also has several look alikes who do most of those pictures thats how they get on the internet. People try to look like her and they do a good job since they have fooled all you. Disney has stated this as well as the Cyrus family.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
K first she has stated that she does not have a myspace other than her music myspace that she doesnt use. She also has several look alikes who do most of those pictures thats how they get on the internet. People try to look like her and they do a good job since they have fooled all you. Disney has stated this as well as the Cyrus family.

Whoa, did I just piss off a Miley fan? Ya for me!

K

kingdomfighter5

nah you didnt piss me off im just defending disney and miley. I do like her alot. I think she is a great singer. I hope the best for her and i want to work for disney when i grow up so i think it would be cool to be a co-worker.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
people get themselves into too many scandals. its just sad...

I'd like to see how high and mighty you'd act in that situation. It's easy for us to criticize but none of us really know what it's like to face the pressures of being a celebrity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back