• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Scans!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
To me, it's still, "hey let's wrap up the game setting in a new plot so we can make people play through it again." Of course, there are SOME areas that need to stay, KH2 did great with that, but so far as we can see, it's all stuff we have done before in Days.

I thought the same when I first heard about the game, but there seems to be enough diversity in missions and gameplay, plenty of new enemies and yes there's an entirely new and original story. I'm happy with it, especially since it's for the DS and looking very impressive indeed!

Okay so there are no new worlds, but I've got Birth By Sleep for that. Both games stand out in their own rights =).

-- Andy

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
These are nice :3 thank you thank you!

fantasy08

The scans that have been pouring out about Days especially these news ones just keep reinforcing my theory tenfold that Axel is connected to or is Terra,Roxas is connected to or is Ven and Xion is connected to or is Aqua. I mean seriously there's way to many similarities especially with Axel being Terra for this to be just a coincidence.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
^ That, and there's the fact that we know very little about Terra's personality except that he's determined to get his job done, and he's friends with Aqua and Ven.

SA- I'd see it as more of a SoRiKai moment if Kairi shows up while Riku's there too. I want Roxas to see both of them. Of course, I'd love it if there was a SoKai moment, or if Kairi actually showed up for real in the game!

fantasy08

Well Suffering Angel I actually have a very in-dept post that I made months ago on why I think Axel is Terra in my posting history so you're welcome to look at it. However, if you don't want to I'll just sum it up here.

1.Axel is the spitting image of Terra. I know some people say that he looks like Xenmas, but sorry I don't see that at all. If anything Master Xenehort looks like a bald-headed combo of Xenmas and Saix to me which leads me to another theory that is also in my history. Also before anyone says Terra looks like Zack. He does indeed and Zack has always looked like Axel to me as well. Also something else to consider red hair is just another form of brown and why is it that Terra is seen in all or most of his scans using fire which is Axel's element.

2.Axel is friends with Roxas who just happens to look like Ven. Now we find out that he is friends with Xion who just happens to look like Kairi, another important character(marysue but still), in the KH mythos. Terra is friends with Ven who just happens to look like Roxas, and Aqua who looks like a older version of Kairi. Trinity. Also Axel clearly takes on the role of the dark /sweet persona of Riku who just happens to be friends with Kairi and Sora, and Terra is suppose to be the Riku in the Birth by Sleep trio just as Axel is the Riku in the Days trio. Trinity again and way to many coincidences to be ignored.

Now I know right off the back there's three things that can put a wrench in this theory. 1.Where's Axel's Key-blade? 2. Axel does not spell Terra. 3. Terra is very muscular and Axel has the body shape of a girl. However, despite those things I do seriously believe that I am on to something, and that if I am right Nomura will, like he always has, pull something out of his left butt cheek to answer those three things.

A

Audo

Eh? What does that have to do with what you quoted?
The rolling of my eyes was at what i quoted. The other part was just general speak, which was why it came after a pagebreak.

To me, it's still, "hey let's wrap up the game setting in a new plot so we can make people play through it again." Of course, there are SOME areas that need to stay, KH2 did great with that, but so far as we can see, it's all stuff we have done before in Days.
like Coded? I don't see an issue, i'm personally looking forward to seeing the history of what happened in between the two games with worlds we already know.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Well Suffering Angel I actually have a very in-dept post that I made months ago on why I think Axel is Terra in my posting history so you're welcome to look at it. However, if you don't want to I'll just sum it up here.

1.Axel is the spitting image of Terra.......

Stop right there. Terra looks nothing like Axel. :/

Last edited:

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
For a moment, I wanted to say the first picture reeked of nostalgia, and reminded me of how Sora, Kairi and Riku stood in those exact positions in the first game, staring out into the ocean.

It's kinda' cute.

I just notised that there in the same positions... cool!

A

Azrael

Am I the only one who thinks that's not really Riku? XD

And iono. The AkuRokuXion doesn't really remind me of SoRiKai. Maybe because it seems like they all really care about each other >_>

Then its more like TerVentusAqua then in that case.

Anyways I say that Riku is a memory of Sora being leaked out unless.......NAH!

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Awards
like Coded? I don't see an issue, i'm personally looking forward to seeing the history of what happened in between the two games with worlds we already know.

I never said anything about the same worlds, I was talking about the same areas. I don't mind the same worlds, in fact there's not much they can do about that in consideration of Disney. Though new worlds would be more than welcome. But they're not switching up the layouts, not adding as much on, not making the settings different enough for the game to feel unique.

The only thing I can think of when they're using the same exact areas is lack of effort. As if Days isn't its own game but an expansion pack of KH/KH2 with new characters, plot lines and shit.

At least CoM had a new layout which gave it a different feel.

fantasy08

Keyblade masta you said Terra does not look Axel, and I posted those pics as proof, in my opinion, that he does and very much so.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Meh. I'm still suspicious of Axel and what he thinks. Still a tag along feel.

^ That, and there's the fact that we know very little about Terra's personality except that he's determined to get his job done, and he's friends with Aqua and Ven.

SA- I'd see it as more of a SoRiKai moment if Kairi shows up while Riku's there too. I want Roxas to see both of them. Of course, I'd love it if there was a SoKai moment, or if Kairi actually showed up for real in the game!

OMG. You're making the SoKai fan in me soar for some reason xD.

O.O

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Keyblade masta you said Terra does not look Axel, and I posted those pics as proof, in my opinion, that he does and very much so.

Kingdom-hearts-Square-Enix-PSP-1_qjgenth.jpg

axel17resized_2.jpg

Ya really think so? I dont see it.

A

Audo

I never said anything about the same worlds, I was talking about the same areas. I don't mind the same worlds, in fact there's not much they can do about that in consideration of Disney. Though new worlds would be more than welcome. But they're not switching up the layouts, not adding as much on, not making the settings different enough for the game to feel unique.

The only thing I can think of when they're using the same exact areas is lack of effort. As if Days isn't its own game but an expansion pack of KH/KH2 with new characters, plot lines and shit.

At least CoM had a new layout which gave it a different feel.
I see that being more of an issue of consistency than lack of effort, personally.
Given the fact that they seem to be putting a lot of emphasis on consistency, i believe that to be the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back