• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Scans!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I see that being more of an issue of consistency than lack of effort, personally.
Given the fact that they seem to be putting a lot of emphasis on consistency, i believe that to be the case.

No?
Look at differences in Halloween Town, Olympus Coliseum and Agrabah between KH and KH2. That isn't "consistency," (save OC) but it has the areas that count. And even IF they didn't do that, they could at least ditch some random less important areas and add others in different places. The only consistency they need is in the primary, significant locations.

A

Audo

KH and KH2 is different. They have stressed how important it is for them to maintain consistency with KH2. I wouldn't be surprised if that included the shape/areas of the worlds as well. Though of course, we not' be able to completely tell until we get the game.

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
KH and KH2 is different. They have stressed how important it is for them to maintain consistency with KH2. I wouldn't be surprised if that included the shape/areas of the worlds as well. Though of course, we not' be able to completely tell until we get the game.

so true. All i know is BBS is gonna be the best one!!! but those were some cool scans. all of my theories about the 14th member has now changed! dang, back to the flipin drawing board. :/

Awards
Yes, consistency, but not in the strict sense you're putting it.

I have no idea why KH and KH2 would be "different". It would be just as justified for Days to have variations.

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
In the pic with Xion, Kairi, and Axel on the Paopu Fruit tree, what is axel (or whoever) saying? Because I can't read japanese. :blushing:

Xion's talking, she says: "Hey... How could I be the same as you two?"

I'll have the whole page translated up soon. :3

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Xion's talking, she says: "Hey... How could I be the same as you two?"

I'll have the whole page translated up soon. :3

That is So interesting.... this is going to be a key scan.

BITTER! WHY DID I JUST REP YOU! I would rep you again for that comment. DRAT!

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Hmm.. an encounter with pre-Rikunort Riku, Pete, and a scene similar to the one between Sora, Riku, and Kairi? Well, the first one sounds bizarre, but I guess that means Roxas will meet Riku a little while after or possibly during CoM. I wonder how that'll happen though.

Also... nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Pete must NOT return dang it!! Oh well, we got have some source for the heartless.. then again, Maleficent might have actually already been around before KH2 and that cutscene was just her sneaking into Yen Sid's Tower or whatever. Either way, I really didn't want to see Pete return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back