• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why Terra is most likely Xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Could someone please tell me why it's impossible for the Dark Soldier to be Xehanort.

It's not *impossible*, but DS seems like he'd be too short to have grown to Xehanort's height in little less than a year. And yes, BBS is ten years before KH1, but the thing is, when we see Xehanort in Mickey's flashback, which takes place at most a couple of months after BBS, that's it, that's as tall as he ever got. All the forms of Xehanort (well, except possibly Master Xehanort, we don't know how tall he is in comparison, but if you ask me it seems about right) have the exact same height; that gives DS just a little while to grow over what seems to be 1 and half heads+. Adding onto that, there's little to nothing linking DS and Xehanort together, therefore it's much more of a guess than anything else. That's just IMO, of course.

Last edited:
A

Audo

Not to mention Terra and MX have way too much in common with Xehanort for them to be left out of the equation.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
It's very possible for a person to grow in a few months up to a year, I have done it and height is the only difference that you've listed and it's not a very godd reason why the dark soldier can't be xehanort. Also from Kingdom Hearts 1 to Kingdom Hearts 2 Sora grew by a lot so it's definantly possible. Though Terra and Master Xehanort do have a lot in common with Xehanort and i do beleive that one of the two is xehanort i also think it's possible for the dark soldier to be Xehanort because we know nothing about him so we don't know how much they might have in common.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It's very possible for a person to grow in a few months up to a year, I have done it and height is the only difference that you've listed and it's not a very godd reason why the dark soldier can't be xehanort. Also from Kingdom Hearts 1 to Kingdom Hearts 2 Sora grew by a lot so it's definantly possible. Though Terra and Master Xehanort do have a lot in common with Xehanort and i do beleive that one of the two is xehanort i also think it's possible for the dark soldier to be Xehanort because we know nothing about him so we don't know how much they might have in common.
That was a YEAR.

I'm thinking that the Dark Soldier is more akin to Xehanort's heartless' guardian thing. :/

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
What does boot color have to do with anything and, the Dark Soldier has flat shoe like boots they add no height. We were talking about the Dark Soldier and Ansem's Apprentice Xehanort's height difference not Master Xehanort.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
All people age differently, silly. There's not definite "one year in anime = one foot taller".

rikuvo1.jpg

I can't believe I'm participating in a silly arguement about boots...
Anyway, those, clearly, are not flat.

Not like it matters or anything.

A

Audo

Sora and others only grew because they were going through puberty and they were still teens.
And adult wouldn't grow a foot in a year. Case-in-point: all of the Xehanorts are the same height.

RiyKyu!

Sora and others only grew because they were going through puberty and they were still teens.
And adult wouldn't grow a foot in a year. Case-in-point: all of the Xehanorts are the same height.

Thanks for double posting and You dont just have a birthday and Grow 1 foot taller, but you do grow the most when your sleep.

And i think they hit puberty a little late.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Kris is right.
Adults don't randomly grow, like, three feet over the course of a few days--nor a year.

Thanks for double posting

Seeing as he posted the same message, he didn't mean to.
Jeeze.

A

Audo

Thanks for double posting and You dont just have a birthday and Grow 1 foot taller, but you do grow the most when your sleep.
It's called a duplicate post which is the result of the forum lag, and is uncontrollable by the people who make the posts - thanks.

And i think they hit puberty a little late.
Uh.. not really. 14-16 is a typical age for teens to start puberty.

Kris is right.
Adults don't randomly grow, like, three feet over the course of a few days--nor a year.
Exactly.

Were was it said that Xehanort appeared right after Birth By Sleep.
Xigbar in KH2:FM+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back