• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aqua = Xion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkSoldier85

The fact Sora can change Keychains, and that there are Keychainless Keyblades says otherwise.

Keychainless keyblades haven't really been explained yet.

The basic form would be a Keychainless Keyblade.

I would say that the most basic form of a keyblade is the form it first appears to it's wielder in (KK for Sora, WtD for Riku, etc.).

The KK having a Keychain means that's what dictates its appearance. Thus Roxas has that exact same Keyblade, and by proxy - Xion as well - Sora's Memories leaking to the both of them.

Then you're saying that anyone with a keyblade could take their memories of Sora and turn their keyblade into the KK?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Keychainless keyblades haven't really been explained yet.

That's not to say I'm wrong. And we do have something which kind of shows how it would work, being the Soul Eater and the WtD. Slap a Keychain on - while it might be similar, it's not the same.

I would say that the most basic form of a keyblade is the form it first appears to it's wielder in (KK for Sora, WtD for Riku, etc.).

You bringing Riku as an example is bad for you in light of the Soul Eater.
And so long as we go with "I'd say", I'd say otherwise. So there :p

Then you're saying that anyone with a keyblade could take their memories of Sora and turn their keyblade into the KK?

Heaven forbids. Though had you read the theory carefully - you'd see I mentioned the RoA and CO several times. That would naturally establish a relation between Xion and Sora's Memories to enable her getting the KK Keychain, should such a relation not have been established before hand <strike>what with Ven being a factor and all</strike> :lol:

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

It wouldn't be that simple. Because of their relation to Sora only those two in question would have the KK.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Hmmm.... okay, I think I understand what you're saying.

And as far as theories go, it's a pretty good one. It does not explain, however, why Xemnas would allow someone who isn't a Nobody into the Organization (unless we go with the whole Xion is Aqua's Nobody and not actually Aqua). If we go with that, then it would make sense. Xemnas would kill to have more than one keyblader's Nobody in his Organization.

... And I think that just about cleared up that question right there. Never mind.

And I suppose if Xion had these Roxas/Sora memories bouncing around in her, then it would make sense that she wouldn't remember Aqua, or (being Aqua).

Hmm, not a bad theory, and one I like much more than any Kairi=Xion theory.

XION=1

Maybe if birth by sleep connects with day's then maybe there is a connection with Ven and Roxas

Aqua13

&#40639; &#24651;&#20210; &#40639;DYING OF EMBARRA
half of this didnt make sense,

xion has black hair not blue.

we don't where xion was born. or do we? both kairi and aqua had dark red and bright blue, how does that make dark black????i got to check on it again.

i didnt understand the wielding keyblade part.

aqua would have to survive a year after BBS in order for her to become a heartless and even then she would have to be in radiant gardens since thats where the first heartless was created.

just because two people can use magic doesnt mean they are alike, sora can use magic aswell, does that make xion kairi's nobody?

xigbar mentioned the room of sleep created by xemnas was to find the room of awakening not created by xemnas to find his "other friend". it hinted aqua herself was in the room of sleep and that ven was in the room of awakening.

and of course one of the most important scenes that xion said in one of the trailers.

Riku: Don't you mean kairi?

XIon:kairi....the girl that looks like me...

she hinted there that xion is related in some way to kairi, possibly her nobody.

and what everyone says: sora doesn't have any memory of aqua.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
half of this didnt make sense,

<strike>why am I not surprised</strike>

we don't where xion was born. or do we? both kairi and aqua had dark red and bright blue, how does that make dark black????i got to check on it again.

Mix it up. And it was hinted about Xion being born in a special place in a context that makes one ponder about CO, and thus, RoA.

i didnt understand the wielding keyblade part.

Aqua's Keyblade is Keychainless. Thus it's "fake".
The Keychain being "stolen" from Sora's Memories makes it even more so, or alternatively - doesn't change the fact it's not a proper Keyblade yet, since it's Aqua leeching off of Sora/Roxas's Abilities.

aqua would have to survive a year after BBS in order for her to become a heartless and even then she would have to be in radiant gardens since thats where the first heartless was created.

First off, I didn't say Xion was Aqua's Nobody. I said she was Aqua.
Second off, the soldiers in Mulan's world weren't on Radiant Garden and yet they turned into Heartless just fine. So what you said makes no sense.

just because two people can use magic doesnt mean they are alike, sora can use magic aswell, does that make xion kairi's nobody?

Well she can Wield a Keyblade, that certainly halfway rules her out as being Kairi's Nobody. As well as her using magic.
The thing is Xion and Aqua both use magic <strike>and hate lies</strike>. While it's not that rare, it is something not that often used, either.

xigbar mentioned the room of sleep created by xemnas was to find the room of awakening not created by xemnas to find his "other friend". it hinted aqua herself was in the room of sleep and that ven was in the room of awakening.

Only we never really got to see Aqua there. And no one really knows what's going on there.
And if "Aqua" got to RoA and tied in with Ven who obviously has ties to Sora and Roxas this makes for the basis of how the Memories went on to Aqua.
So yey for me.

and of course one of the most important scenes that xion said in one of the trailers.

Riku: Don't you mean kairi?

XIon:kairi....the girl that looks like me...

she hinted there that xion is related in some way to kairi, possibly her nobody.

No, she said she looked like her.
And if you bothered to read my theory, you'd have understood that I explained why she looked like Kairi.
1) Aqua base looks like Kairi to begin with. <strike>Shush with you disagreeing, get a new pair of eyes.</strike>
2) Sora and Roxas's Memories changed Xion. So it didn't really matter what she was before, she'd end up a supposed Nobody (due to being in the Org) that looks like Kairi, hence - her supposed identity.
Of course she'd say that.

1) Ven factor.
2) and that has to do with this why? Sora needs to have Memories of Kairi and Namine. Those would mess around with Aqua, making her 14 years old again.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Well, both Xion and Aqua are supposedly being played by the same voice actress, Megumi Toyoguchi, at least as far as I can tell.

There's also the fact that Xemnas is talking to Aqua's armor before he brings Xion into the Organization. I have a feeling that there's some connection there.

Sora has an obvious connection to Ven, Ven would remember Aqua, very simple.

Last edited:

Aqua13

<strike>why am I not surprised</strike>

Mix it up. And it was hinted about Xion being born in a special place in a context that makes one ponder about CO, and thus, RoA.

Aqua's Keyblade is Keychainless. Thus it's "fake".
The Keychain being "stolen" from Sora's Memories makes it even more so, or alternatively - doesn't change the fact it's not a proper Keyblade yet, since it's Aqua leeching off of Sora/Roxas's Abilities.

First off, I didn't say Xion was Aqua's Nobody. I said she was Aqua.
Second off, the soldiers in Mulan's world weren't on Radiant Garden and yet they turned into Heartless just fine. So what you said makes no sense.

Well she can Wield a Keyblade, that certainly halfway rules her out as being Kairi's Nobody. As well as her using magic.
The thing is Xion and Aqua both use magic <strike>and hate lies</strike>. While it's not that rare, it is something not that often used, either.

Only we never really got to see Aqua there. And no one really knows what's going on there.
And if "Aqua" got to RoA and tied in with Ven who obviously has ties to Sora and Roxas this makes for the basis of how the Memories went on to Aqua.
So yey for me.

No, she said she looked like her.
And if you bothered to read my theory, you'd have understood that I explained why she looked like Kairi.
1) Aqua base looks like Kairi to begin with. <strike>Shush with you disagreeing, get a new pair of eyes.</strike>
2) Sora and Roxas's Memories changed Xion. So it didn't really matter what she was before, she'd end up a supposed Nobody (due to being in the Org) that looks like Kairi, hence - her supposed identity.
Of course she'd say that.

1) Ven factor.
2) and that has to do with this why? Sora needs to have Memories of Kairi and Namine. Those would mess around with Aqua, making her 14 years old again.

aqua cant be xion herself. xion is confirmed nobody. also TAV's keyblade could possibly be fake or incomplete keyblades, we dont know if they are fake. and since both roxas and xion wield the keyblade wouldnt she have to steal the keychain.

roxas doesn't have ANY memory at the time, so how could roxas and sora's memory change xion? well kairi wielded the keyblade for a short time, even if riku did lended to her, she did use it, her heart is pure light, of even if she wasnt a wielder she was capable of wielding one.

i see the tie on roxas/sora/ven but not how it relates to aqua.

and what doesnt make sense the most is the ven factor you mentioned. would the ven relation to roxas and sora actually bring memories of aqua not lose them?

remember what i said about a fans mind trying to prove something they know deep down is a little too far fetch? I'm trying not to do those threads anymore or any of those ideas, so if the logic is ther about kairi=xion related then why contradict even though theres practically nohing connecting xion and aqua together.

ok xion and kairi look the same just to get that argument off your back, but only slightly, not enough to say they do. you would actually have to xcompare everything just to see how they look alike, and even if they did look obviously alike it still wouldnt matter. xion/kairi/yuffie they all look alike. so what difference would be aqua?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
aqua cant be xion herself. xion is confirmed nobody.

Special Nobody. Which means she can be anything.
Also, scroll back to the part where I said Xemnas can screw the rules.

also TAV's keyblade could possibly be fake or incomplete keyblades, we dont know if they are fake. and since both roxas and xion wield the keyblade wouldnt she have to steal the keychain.

We've seen clips where they both wield the KK at the same time. So no.

roxas doesn't have ANY memory at the time, so how could roxas and sora's memory change xion?

Roxas had dreams about Sora, but not really his Memories, it would seem - otherwise why ask why the Keyblade chose Sora?
Also, the Memories bouncing from Roxas to Xion could explain why he didn't regain any Memories despite the Memories supposedly moving to him - they moved on to Xion and changed her.

well kairi wielded the keyblade for a short time, even if riku did lended to her, she did use it, her heart is pure light, of even if she wasnt a wielder she was capable of wielding one.

Holding one =\= being a Wielder. Xion has her own Keyblade. Kairi does not. And until stated otherwise, it doesn't matter that Kairi's a PoH even. So long as Riku wanted his Keyblade to stay in her hands, it would, regardless of who it was Kairi was.

i see the tie on roxas/sora/ven but not how it relates to aqua.

Ven is in RoA. Xion was born in RoA. Hence she'd be connected to Ven who's connected to Sora and Roxas.

and what doesnt make sense the most is the ven factor you mentioned. would the ven relation to roxas and sora actually bring memories of aqua not lose them?

Not really, seeing how we don't know in what condition Ven is and what worth his Memories would be. In any case though the colliding Memories would be too much, regardless.

remember what i said about a fans mind trying to prove something they know deep down is a little too far fetch? I'm trying not to do those threads anymore or any of those ideas, so if the logic is ther about kairi=xion related then why contradict even though theres practically nohing connecting xion and aqua together.

I see nothing tying Kairi and Xion together aside from looks. Seeing however how Xion admitting to looking like Kairi is her admitting to also looking like a young Aqua, you can see why it ties in with her having a Keyblade and using magic that she's related to Aqua and not Kairi.
Nomura also said whomever thought he had an idea about Xion from the trailers is wrong. And what they showed us in the trailers is Xion = Kairi.
So make your own conclusions.

ok xion and kairi look the same just to get that argument off your back, but only slightly, not enough to say they do. you would actually have to xcompare everything just to see how they look alike, and even if they did look obviously alike it still wouldnt matter. xion/kairi/yuffie they all look alike. so what difference would be aqua?

Yuffie is the odd case here being Nomura's a lazy ass. Aqua looking like Kairi might mean something, even if it's just so that Xion would look like the both of them and thus throw us off the scent.
And if you can't see the similarities I really can't help you on that one.

Aqua13

Special Nobody. Which means she can be anything.
Also, scroll back to the part where I said Xemnas can screw the rules.

We've seen clips where they both wield the KK at the same time. So no.

Roxas had dreams about Sora, but not really his Memories, it would seem - otherwise why ask why the Keyblade chose Sora?
Also, the Memories bouncing from Roxas to Xion could explain why he didn't regain any Memories despite the Memories supposedly moving to him - they moved on to Xion and changed her.

Holding one =\= being a Wielder. Xion has her own Keyblade. Kairi does not. And until stated otherwise, it doesn't matter that Kairi's a PoH even. So long as Riku wanted his Keyblade to stay in her hands, it would, regardless of who it was Kairi was.

Ven is in RoA. Xion was born in RoA. Hence she'd be connected to Ven who's connected to Sora and Roxas.

Not really, seeing how we don't know in what condition Ven is and what worth his Memories would be. In any case though the colliding Memories would be too much, regardless.

I see nothing tying Kairi and Xion together aside from looks. Seeing however how Xion admitting to looking like Kairi is her admitting to also looking like a young Aqua, you can see why it ties in with her having a Keyblade and using magic that she's related to Aqua and not Kairi.
Nomura also said whomever thought he had an idea about Xion from the trailers is wrong. And what they showed us in the trailers is Xion = Kairi.
So make your own conclusions.

Yuffie is the odd case here being Nomura's a lazy ass. Aqua looking like Kairi might mean something, even if it's just so that Xion would look like the both of them and thus throw us off the scent.
And if you can't see the similarities I really can't help you on that one.

xion wields keyblade could mean anything since its most likely fake, but still roxas only had dreams about him when he was in virtual twilight town, nto when he was in organization XIII, so roxas not have any memories at the time still stands. who said it was her won? and where did they wield the keyblade at the same time?

just use pictures to compare....i mean they both have the same bangs and eye color (which means nothing in kingdom hearts) thats about it......her face is much more slimmer her eyes are more smaller and her hair is far different than kairi's or xion.

theres nothing remotely connecting to kairi with aqua at all. the little things youmention could happen to anyone within kairi and sora.

and megumi is not voicing xion, maybe aqua and paine from ffX. but thats about it, they dont sound alike either.

you arent even trying to sund reasonable here. your just going off and saying its related when they are clearly not.

Avens

Very nice; this is one of the clearer ones I've read. But I'm surprised you didn't include the scene where Xion shows Roxas her face for the first time? Goes something like this:
Twilight Town clocktower.
Roxas and Xion are there, she is wearing her hood.
Xion stands up.
Roxas: Huh?
Xion removes her hood, Roxas looks surprised.
Xion: My power, it's going to be fulfilled very soon. Like a vessel overflowing with water, now my memory is full of memories of Roxas. To Roxas... How do I appear now?

From KHU

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
xion wields keyblade could mean anything since its most likely fake

not really. Otherwise I'd expect more people to wield fake Keyblades if it meant that little. The Keyblade being a fake probably has to do with Xion's entire make up, but the fact she has a Keyblade at all is not to be looked down upon.

but still roxas only had dreams about him when he was in virtual twilight town, nto when he was in organization XIII

Nope, he had those dreams when he was in the Organization too. part of why he left and all.

who said it was her won? and where did they wield the keyblade at the same time?

There's a gameplay picture of them both standing next to each other, I think from the Underworld. They both have their KKs drawn, showing us they both have one each. It's not Duel Wielding either since you can't Duel Wield the same Keychain on both blades, so that rules out both Keyblade being Roxas's too.

just use pictures to compare....i mean they both have the same bangs and eye color (which means nothing in kingdom hearts) thats about it......her face is much more slimmer her eyes are more smaller and her hair is far different than kairi's or xion.

*facepalms*
repeat after me.
Puberty.
Aqua went through it. Kairi didn't.

theres nothing remotely connecting to kairi with aqua at all. the little things youmention could happen to anyone within kairi and sora.

No, they couldn't. Not really.

and megumi is not voicing xion, maybe aqua and paine from ffX. but thats about it, they dont sound alike either.

Characters sounding nothing alike doesn't mean they don't share the same voice actor.
It means the voice actor kicks ass.

you arent even trying to sund reasonable here. your just going off and saying its related when they are clearly not.

Get the fuck out of my threads :) It's not like I'm gonna make you see reason, and you're just whining because you're not gonna make me change my mind. We've been through this before.

Very nice; this is one of the clearer ones I've read. But I'm surprised you didn't include the scene where Xion shows Roxas her face for the first time? Goes something like this:
Xion stands up.
Xion: My power, it's going to be fulfilled very soon. Like a vessel overflowing with water, now my memory is full of memories of Roxas. To Roxas... How do I appear now?

From KHU

While that scene is what based this theory for the most part (Xion being affected by Roxas/Sora's Memories), I didn't include it specifically because we don't know when it took place. It might've been when she began looking like Kairi, or it's like she said - the process is nearing its end, which ties in with DiZ asking Namine about it and then sending Riku to do some dirty work, which would be at the end of the game.
We don't know where that scene took place, so I can't really use it beyond referencing it by concept.

Aqua13

Xion stands up.

From KHU

i wish she used that quote instead of all this comparing hair and wielding keyblade. still i dont see how that makes her seem like aqua only by mentioning the word water. but that still couldnt mean anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back