• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who Do You Want To Voice MX?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Okay, I know there's a forum for Terra and Aqua, and while he's mentioned occasionally, I wanted to do a thread SPECIFICALLY for MX. However, if you want to add DS to the fray (assuming he has lines in BBS) then feel more than welcome to do so.

In my opinion, there are four men who I could see as MX.

1. Ian McDiarmid (The Emperor/Palpatine from Star Wars) You know that would be epic.

2. Anthony Hopkins (Hannibal Lector/Dr Van Helsing) I think he'd do a good job, personally.

3. Liam Neeson (Rhaz Al Gul/Schindler) I think he'd be great

4. Ian McKellan (Gandalf/Magento) I think I misspelled the last name, but my point is that he'd be good.

So who do you think would be good?

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Okay, I know there's a forum for Terra and Aqua, and while he's mentioned occasionally, I wanted to do a thread SPECIFICALLY for MX. However, if you want to add DS to the fray (assuming he has lines in BBS) then feel more than welcome to do so.

1. Ian McDiarmid (The Emperor/Palpatine from Star Wars) You know that would be epic.

2. Anthony Hopkins (Hannibal Lector/Dr Van Helsing) I think he'd do a good job, personally.

4. Ian McKellan (Gandalf/Magento) I think I misspelled the last name, but my point is that he'd be good.

Why is Jack Black not on here?

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I don't really care who plays MX as long as they sound his age and sound evil and creepy. Any of those guys up there could do good.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
The first one would be pretty entertaining to see. But pretty much anybody could play the part well, it doesn't necessarily have to be someone famous

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

All those are good, but personaly I would want Billy Zane to return and voice MX. Billy just needs to sound abit older.

Theart

Awards
All those are good, but personaly I would want Billy Zane to return and voice MX. Billy just needs to sound abit older.

Billy Zane would also be perfect for the job. And I'd rather him over Richard Epcar (no offense, but Zane did the best VA job out of all them in KH1 IMO. Seriously, his speech on Darkness was epic)

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
The guy they will get to play Kefka in Dissidia will be pretty good at playing MX.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Oh, if only Vincent Price were still living; he would have made a phenominal Master Xehanort...

Theart

Awards
Vincent PRICE LOL

He was an amazing horror film actor. Died in the early Nineties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back