• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Master Eraqus (?) and Land of Departure

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guernsey

Awards
Thanks Lissar. Now its time for people to start making whack theories... crap. too late

Well, at least it will keep people interested in the series also did anyone catch this goy's shoes? Was he he the Enigmatic Soldier that we faced in FM+?

Well, at least it will keep people interested in the series also did anyone catch this goy's shoes? Was he he the Enigmatic Soldier that we faced in FM+?

yea i thought about that too.

they're very similar to the style of the enigmatic soldier in FM+.

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
Whhhoa wasnt expecting him to look like that but still awesome cant wait for more scans!

TrinityxLimit

I don't know why he would have had Terra's Keyblade, but if he was the Lingering Sentiment, that would be some crazy stuff. I highly doubt it though.

He has a nice keyblade though. It sad to think that these BBS characters may never appear again. They have great designs and they have cool keyblades and original battle styles.

I don't know why he would have had Terra's Keyblade, but if he was the Lingering Sentiment, that would be some crazy stuff. I highly doubt it though.

He has a nice keyblade though. It sad to think that these BBS characters may never appear again. They have great designs and they have cool keyblades and original battle styles.

we'll probably see a couple in KH3. cross your fingers.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Hopefully TAV and their master will appear again. Plus if Terra is Xehanort then technicaly Terra has been in the series since the begining as Xehanort and his forms we just didn't know it.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
He looks pretty cool. But I have to admit, since we have news on BBS, he's the first character I immediately thought "... He won't survive BBS." It has no basis, but well.

Thanks for posting =)

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
Eraqus! It seems the union of the three names:
Terra + Aqua + Ventus = Eraqus

I'm pretty sure its supposed to be Erauqs, square backwards. Think about it, Mickey's master is Yen Sid (Disney), and he is the keyblader of Disney. It only makes sense that the master of the Square characters would be square backwards.

He looks pretty cool. But I have to admit, since we have news on BBS, he's the first character I immediately thought "... He won't survive BBS." It has no basis, but well.

lol, probably because there will be a kick-ass scene where Erauqs and MX have an epic fight, in which MX is the victor, and TAV run to his side to help him, and he lives just long enough to tell them to go find and defeat MX. That could explain why Terra is affiliated with the disney villains, because he is looking for a way to bring back Erauqs.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I would like to hear him.... with this, hopefully the trailer will be released soon. (Considering how SE officially released the Japanese FFXIII trailer today...)

Axel's Fire

Website
www.youtube.com
I'd perfer the union of the three names rather than "Square" jumbled up...but same difference haha he looks like he could wipe the floor with MX....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back