• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Chamber of Repose, The Chamber of Waking

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

Because Naminé was actually being used in Marluxia's plan to manipulate Sora and kill Xemnas to take over Organization XIII, in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories.
They had Nami nearly a month before Sora even showed.
Xemnas was using her and her abilities, but for reasons that didnt involve restoring his own memories.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
1. Yeeeeeeeeaaaahhhhhh!, I told people that CO was supposed to be in KH2, but nobody listened. I think it was you Gracey, but I digress That's not what I replied about.

2. In his transformation from Xehanort to Xemnas, he never lost his memories. He only lost them in his process from Master Xehanort to Xehanort.

noheartx

well if he had amnesia going from his somebody to xehanort than dont you think as a nobody amnesia would not be a factor and he would remember everything. it just makes sense that maybe he would remember things from before being xehanort and thats where aquas armor comes in. id also like to know how he acquireed aquas armor in the first place

Allister Rose

French Lover
pretty good theory. maybe the chamber of waking can revive someone simply by having a memory of them....idk just guessing

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
well if he had amnesia going from his somebody to xehanort than dont you think as a nobody amnesia would not be a factor and he would remember everything. it just makes sense that maybe he would remember things from before being xehanort and thats where aquas armor comes in. id also like to know how he acquireed aquas armor in the first place

Xehanort is his somebody, and tapping into his memories is exactly what Ansem SoD was pondering on to recover. It was the main interest upon all the apprentices as far as i know, and it was Xehanort who was persistent to uncovering those memories through experiments of the heart. If all Xemnas had to do was become a nobody i'm sure a lot more would have been revealed in KH2, but who knows...Roxas couldn't remember his past as Sora, How far back do you think Xemnas can remember...? breaking through the barrier of amnesia....i seriously doubt that.

noheartx

i didnt meant that xehanort wasnt his somebody i meant his identity before xehanort and yea i guess that makes sense i dont know its a good theory i stand behind it but i just want to get deeper and find the unknown things

A

Audo

1. Yeeeeeeeeaaaahhhhhh!, I told people that CO was supposed to be in KH2, but nobody listened. I think it was you Gracey, but I digress That's not what I replied about.
Just because it was in the code doesn't mean it was ever intended to actually be in the game.

Gnosis

Just because it was in the code doesn't mean it was ever intended to actually be in the game.

I've been looking at some of your answers for some time now, and I gotta tell you something:

Nobody likes you Audo. Stop bitching people.

A

Audo

I've been looking at some of your answers for some time now, and I gotta tell you something:

Nobody likes you Audo. Stop bitching people.
I guess it's a good thing I don't give a shit what anybody on a KH forum thinks of me, eh?

A

Azrael

Another ingenious theory.

It would explain Xemnas' need for an artificial Kingdom Hearts and a Keybearer to complete it. Because the Chamber of Waking was never found or at least if it was found (like I think you mentioned about Axel probably finding without realizing it)

A

Audo

Another ingenious theory.

It would explain Xemnas' need for an artificial Kingdom Hearts and a Keybearer to complete it. Because the Chamber of Waking was never found or at least if it was found (like I think you mentioned about Axel probably finding without realizing it)
Well, seeing as how KH was more about power and creating a new world for Xemnas than it was about obtaining a heart, I don't think he ever planned KH to be a remedy if he never found the Chamber of Waking (assuming it does as the theory says)

Awards
Uh, where was it ever definitively stated that they ever used it?
Yes Xigbar said that he's "not so good" there, but, for all we know, that could just mean he felt uncomfortable being near the CoR/Laboratory. We don't know that he actually used the room. From what I gathered, the way he described it made it sound a lot more like it was only for Xemnas.

"I'm not so good IN that place either. How about you, Mister Zexion?"

This seems like a stretch.

I never said otherwise.
I apologize if this doesn't meet your high standard of feasibility but, frankly, saying that this is a stretch is redundant. Of course it is, we have next to nothing to base it on. ANY theory on the CoW is going to be a stretch in that regard.

They do have this ability called "Dark Corridors" you know.

You're not seriously suggesting that he uses Dark Corridors to sneak Aqua's armor in.
So, what? He sends the armor through a corridor and then decides to take all of that time to walk down there himself?

"CO leads to oblivion" because the Room mod shows that the path leads nowhere? Uh... how can you actually use that as proof for anything? It's a Room Mod, not all of the thing is detailed because it is only used for cutscene. That would be like me saying that doors in the Laboratory have this magic ability to be walked through just because you can in the Room Mod.

I wasn't using the room mod for proof of anything, I was using it so people could have a better look at what's behind the castle.

What? Did you think that I think CO has a transparent backside or something?
Or are you just denying that CO is on the precipice of essentially nothing?

If the former, I have no idea how you got that impression, if the latter you're being ignorant and petty.
ANYONE can see, room mod or not, that CO's path ends with CO.
And I don't think it's too illogical to suggest that what's beyond could be described as oblivion, taken into context of the other roads.

I still think it sounds like a huge load. Rather big stretch with no real evidence or proof to back it.
But then again, I think that for a lot of your theories.
:cool:

A

Audo

Again, could easily be referring to the laboratory itself. Also the fact that translations are always a little iffy, I don't think putting so much emphasis into a single word in one person's translation is the best approach.

Of course it is, we have next to nothing to base it on. ANY theory on the CoW is going to be a stretch in that regard.
And yet your obsession with it does not falter.

You're not seriously suggesting that he uses Dark Corridors to sneak Aqua's armor in.
So, what? He sends the armor through a corridor and then decides to take all of that time to walk down there himself?
That one cutscene clearly isn't the only time hes gone down there.
I could go into the argument that the only reason Xemnas walked down there in the scene was solely for the benefit of the player. If they show the scene with Xemnas just appearing down there via corridor (Which we have no reason to believe isn't possible), then the fans would have no idea where this room was located, its possible connection to the past beyond KH1, etc. They'd probably just think it was in TWTNW. By having him walk down, it allows the player to determine the setting among other things.
That doesn't mean he couldn't get there via Corridor if he wanted. For the convenience of the player, they showed him taking the longer approach.

noshade15

well I love your theory! just to the video at least, the last part seemed a bit far fetched to me, but overall awesome!

Awards
Again, could easily be referring to the laboratory itself. Also the fact that translations are always a little iffy, I don't think putting so much emphasis into a single word in one person's translation is the best approach.

Oh, yes, let's just rule it out then, you're totally right, I should disregard what was said in the game.
Seriously, that's your response? "Could be a translation error"
It's not just that one word either, it's the fact that he asks how Zexion does as well.

And yet your obsession with it does not falter.

Obsession with it?
Where do you at all get the idea that I'm obsessed with it?

Look at the one with the most posts in this topic, bro.

That one cutscene clearly isn't the only time hes gone down there.
I could go into the argument that the only reason Xemnas walked down there in the scene was solely for the benefit of the player. If they show the scene with Xemnas just appearing down there via corridor (Which we have no reason to believe isn't possible), then the fans would have no idea where this room was located, its possible connection to the past beyond KH1, etc. They'd probably just think it was in TWTNW. By having him walk down, it allows the player to determine the setting among other things.
That doesn't mean he couldn't get there via Corridor if he wanted. For the convenience of the player, they showed him taking the longer approach.

Still doesn't explain the armor.

A

Audo

Oh, yes, let's just rule it out then, you're totally right, I should disregard what was said in the game.
Yeah because that's what I said.

Seriously, that's your response? "Could be a translation error"
My response was you putting too much emphasis in a single word, when translations always differ.

It's not just that one word either, it's the fact that he asks how Zexion does as well.
And again, could easily just be referring to the lab as a whole.

Obsession with it?
Where do you at all get the idea that I'm obsessed with it?
Your last like, what, four theories have all been on it?

Look at the one with the most posts in this topic, bro.
Yeah, because that's the same.

Still doesn't explain the armor.
If Xemnas can get there via corridor, then yes, he could bring said magical armour too.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I remember that scene. They put that in the Short Stories novel, too.

[QUOTE=Short Stories Volume 2: Axel Seven Days]
「俺もあそこは苦手なんだよな。」
[/quote]

It doesn't actually say he was in it. It just says the place is hard for him to deal with... in fact, when I translated that line for the novels, I had no idea it was in FM+, and I didn't translate it with 'in' in it... hm, I dunno. It's being vague on purpose.

Awards
Yeah because that's what I said.

Then why bring it up in the first place?
Honestly, it's so laughable how petty you're being.

Part of my theory is based in the idea that the other apprentices can use the CoW, which you should AT LEAST admit as possible (instead you keep going back to how you "think" it's only for Xemnas, which is spectacular if you'd want to go ahead and make your own theory) and yet you're bringing up the possibility of a translation error.... to... what now? Discredit it? What?

My response was you putting too much emphasis in a single word, when translations always differ.

See my last response, because I don't think you've read it enough.

And again, could easily just be referring to the lab as a whole.

If it is indeed "IN," which I have every reason to assume to be true in this theory, then there is no argument here.

Otherwise you have absolutely no clue about semantics.

Your last like, what, four theories have all been on it?
This is an entirely different theory, I said it could be tied into that one.
The reason why I was debating posting it in the other was that, with the connection, I was wondering whether or not it merits its own topic, which it does because, as I said, it can be tied into this, but it is it's own theory.

Yeah, because that's the same.

Apparently. I mean, not much of any other explanation why you'd be lurking about it when I haven't even been in this topic that much.

If Xemnas can get there via corridor, then yes, he could bring said magical armour too.
Which goes back to my original question of why it was down there with no intimation that Xemnas had transported it down there (who instead went through a shit load of security).
What fun this circuitous logic is.
But, BY ALL MEANS, go ahead and make your own theory on it. I mean, the developers wanting to show Xemnas walk down there after he had placed the armor in there just makes more sense than the armor simply coming from his memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back