• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Chamber of Repose, The Chamber of Waking

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Well of course you don't.

Whatever though, you have successfully bored me.
Double Standards are always a hallmark of your theories anyway.

Wit wrapped in an insult. The usual substance to your posts.

Seriously, I'm waiting.
Your claim that the memory-reflective walls can only conceivably be in CO. Your logic? That it's uniquely exclusive to the castle?

Which comes from.... ?

A

Audo

I wouldn't have it any other way.

Wit? That's a compliment right there.
Insult? A display of my bitchy nature which, honestly, only comes out on these shitty forums.

It's how I like it.

A

Audo

If only such labels mattered.

Your theory still lacks proof or substantial evidence. You say i should prove why the unique properties of CO shouldn't exist outside of CO, I SAY you should prove why they SHOULD/COULD. But you're not going to.

Awards
If only such labels mattered.

Your theory still lacks proof or substantial evidence. You say i should prove why the unique properties of CO shouldn't exist outside of CO, I SAY you should prove why they SHOULD/COULD. But you're not going to.

Taking the wrong spin on it.
There's nothing to "prove."

You're claiming that it is implausible that there could be memory reflective walls outside of CO, and I have yet to see why.
That is, you're saying the very idea is impossible, and I'm simply saying that it is valid.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
Alright...

This argument has to stop. It leads nowhere but to show how stubborn the both of you are.

@Audo

This theory has the possibility of being correct. Trying to reveal it's flaws is good, but you have to account for the possibility you are incorrect in your argument.

The same goes for the OP. Stop acting like this theory is the absolute truth. It is good that you are defending your position, but it's quickly becoming unfeasable.

Now my opinion:

There are flaws which Audo has pointed out, no matter how rudely, that you should consider.
Otherwise solid work in creating it.

BladeofHearts18

(no flam trying to prove point)
why would xemnas go through all of that to get memories when he has namine a memorie manipulating nobody to unlock his "lost" memories?

DiZ is hiding Namine from Xemnas on purpose to 1. be able to protect sora's memories
2. to not give xemnas the ability to arrange memories, thus making him the master of all hearts. Like Nomura said, a memory is involved in making a heart. so his theory could be right since he has given proof but we all just have to wait for the game to be released. if the Chambers aren't explained in KH BBS then there will probably be a continuation in the series. if the Chambers are explained and by any chance MX gets to them and TAV stops him, then that'll explain a lot of things.

Allister Rose

French Lover
hey Grace, if you have noticed. Vanitas keyblade has chains wrapped around his keyblade and has a gear-like chain.
idk, it resembles the CoR.

you think there's a connection? probably not...

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Not trying to instigate but I rather enjoyed reading through that argument, it was interesting. I like the theory a lot of speculation that tied together nicely and made sense in KH standards. The CoW was not confusing but...not exactly easy to wrap my mind around. The CoR on the other hand was good. there's nothing to say that the apprentices did or did not use them so I had nothing against that.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Just because it was in the code doesn't mean it was ever intended to actually be in the game.

Um,what?
Why be in the code if nointentionsto put it in the game existed?

I've been looking at some of your answers for some time now, and I gotta tell you something:

Nobody likes you Audo. Stop bitching people.

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

I guess it's a good thing I don't give a shit what anybody on a KH forum thinks of me, eh?

sadface10a50czn1.jpg

A

Audo

Um,what?
Why be in the code if nointentionsto put it in the game existed?
Could have just been used to make the cutscenes for CoM (GBA version) and/or the memory flashes Roxas experiences. Doesn't mean it was meant as anything resembling playability, or to be further expanded on in the plot.

7thspade

Honestly, I doubt Nomura will explain this whole buisness with the Chambers of Repose and Sleep. I don't see how it could tie into the future stories, or even be brought up in them, and if it some how did, it would probably just be passed over briefly, because it's importance seems minimal at this point in time.
All that aside, it was a good theory, but the subject was minor and negligible. It would make more sense to think about the events in BbS, rather than two rooms who were used primarily to restore Sora's memories to the way they were.

A

Audo

Honestly, I doubt Nomura will explain this whole buisness with the Chambers of Repose and Sleep. I don't see how it could tie into the future stories, or even be brought up in them, and if it some how did, it would probably just be passed over briefly, because it's importance seems minimal at this point in time.
All that aside, it was a good theory, but the subject was minor and negligible. It would make more sense to think about the events in BbS, rather than two rooms who were used primarily to restore Sora's memories to the way they were.
Uh, the Chambers had nothing to do with restoring Sora's memories....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back