• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most Powerful Days Mission Mode Character

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Strongest Character?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Oops, sorry about the lack of Xaldin.

I tried Lexeaus but somehow I never like the fact that he actually takes 1 second to hit after I press the button, the result = getting raped by Snowy Crystals or Cubes or whatever. No thank you.

7thspade

Saix is definitely a beast in MM.
Xemnas was powerful, but I felt his attacks wer too stiff. They could've made him better.
Roxas and Riku were both really good.
Lexaeus was a bit overpowered, in my opinion.
And Xigbar disappointed me. Even though he wasn't in the poll, I wanted to say somethin about him, cause he's epic. But he wasn't as good in MM as I thought he would be =/

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
You're probably going to think I'm weird, but I like King Mickey with the Zero Gear and 4 Magic Units on it.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Oops, sorry about the lack of Xaldin.

I tried Lexeaus but somehow I never like the fact that he actually takes 1 second to hit after I press the button, the result = getting raped by Snowy Crystals or Cubes or whatever. No thank you.

Less than 2 minutes. No Damage. Mission Mode. Lexaeus. Does it get any better?

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
Eh, I didn't like Lexaeus at all.
He may be strong and all but he cannot MOVE worth a damn :|
Xgibar was meh, I thought he would be stronger than what he was
And dual wielding Roxas wasn't that strong either, it's like he stayed the same.

I went with Riku because he is quite strong and if I could vote two then I would also vote for Saix

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Lexaeus isnt strong enough I think. He has full strength but his strength isnt that much above the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back