• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Braig at the Gathering

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
So, as we know, Xigbar's orignal self, Braig, will appear in BbS. We also know that Terra most likely gives him his scar and his eyepatch (well, not literally his eyepatch, but the reason to wear it). But, how did he get to the Gathering. In the new JF 2010 trailer, it showed Braig in the gray place that used to be the brown rocky area. But anyway, how he get there? Did he hitch a ride on TAV's transports, or does he have some kind of transportation of his own?

am I just a noob or did other people notice this?

I would show a picture, but I don't feel like it, so I will give you the link:

4:04 - 408

Discuss...

Last edited:

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Yeah, I saw that too. I think his obsession with Keyblades has gone a little too far for his own good. Though we know he obviously lives. I wonder if by "kid" he means Vanitas or Ven.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
So, as we know, Xigbar's orignal self, Braig, will appear in BbS. We also know that Terra most likely gives him his scar and his eyepatch (well, not literally his eyepatch, but the reason to wear it). But, how did he get to the Gathering. In the new JF 2010 trailer, it showed Braig in the gray place that used to be the brown rocky area. But anyway, how he get there? Did he hitch a ride on TAV's transports, or does he have some kind of transportation of his own?

I'm I just a noob or did other people notice this.

I would show a picture, but I don't feel like it, so I will give you the link:

4:04 - 408

Discuss...

Well ... he already has orange eyes and that he has been close to darkness sooo corridors of darkness maybe?

BGizzles456

The only way to travel is Gummi Ship, keyblade or through the dark corridor. Who knows.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
But, how did he get to the Gathering.

I noticed that as well.
It's starting to make me think that Braig'll end up being Ven's final boss.

But anyway, how he get there?

That's a very good question.
Maybe Braig is working with/for MX. It would certainly explain how he "captured" MX.

eizujeil

i dont think he is working with MX but yeah its a good question also why the hell did his hair turn partualy gray when he turns into a nobody?

thylings

Website
www.myspace.com
Well, I think it's fairly obvious that Braig is a darkness-user because of his eyes and how he battles Terra. I think that he may have used a dark corridor to get there. Why he is there, I'm not sure yet. We'll just have to wait and see. I think his Keyblade obsession got the better of him, though. I don't think he's allied with MX.

EDIT: Wait a minute. Do we even know where The Gathering Place is? It could be in Radiant Garden, after all.

Hmm. Correct me if I'm wrong please.

Last edited:

Sir Adamus

i dont think he is working with MX but yeah its a good question also why the hell did his hair turn partualy gray when he turns into a nobody?

Maybe the experiments he and the other apprentices conduct have an adverse effect on his appearance. Or, as sometimes happens, his appearance changed slightly as he became a Nobody, changing his hair to grey.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Probably got there through the Dark Corridors, but it's intriguing none the less.

Lonbilly

Awards
What about the shooting star from King Mickey? Ventus used it. Maybe Braig stole it?

It seems more likely that he used a Corridor of Darkness. After all, he already looks like he's using darkness, what with the yellow eyes and all.

ZigZag

It seems more likely that he used a Corridor of Darkness. After all, he already looks like he's using darkness, what with the yellow eyes and all.

I think they can have yellow eyes from birth.
You may be right, but it would be typical for Braig to steal something to get closer to the keyblades.

ColdRoxas

hrm... It feels like Braig would be one of those big complication who just complicates things for TAV. Like Riku replica in CoM and RR

Lonbilly

Awards
I think they can have yellow eyes from birth.
You may be right, but it would be typical for Braig to steal something to get closer to the keyblades.

I doubt it. For one, Braig before the Terra fight does not have yellow eyes. Also notice that Xehanort and Isa also do not have yellow eyes while their Nobodies do, and we know they had used darkness and succumbed to it. Plus, didn't Nomura say that yellow eyes meant they succumbed/used darkness or something along those lines? Either way, I'm sure it's significant.

And I know it would be typical for braig to steal, but I could see him just showing up in a CoD than Mickey's star fragment.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
I doubt it. For one, Braig before the Terra fight does not have yellow eyes. Also notice that Xehanort and Isa also do not have yellow eyes while their Nobodies do, and we know they had used darkness and succumbed to it. Plus, didn't Nomura say that yellow eyes meant they succumbed/used darkness or something along those lines? Either way, I'm sure it's significant.

It was never officially stated, it's just asumed by a large amount of people. There really isn't any conclusive evidence on way or the other (or not much anyway).

ZigZag

And I know it would be typical for braig to steal, but I could see him just showing up in a CoD than Mickey's star fragment.

Braig had already yellow eyes.
[IMG]http://www.khinsider.com/images/NewScans/Famitsu14.jpg[/IMG]

Last edited by a moderator:

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Anyone notice how Braig is standing in front of gray rocks rather than the indingenous-to-Gathering Place brown and yellow ones? He's probably just in Radiant Garden.

Lonbilly

Awards
Anyone notice how Braig is standing in front of gray rocks rather than the indingenous-to-Gathering Place brown and yellow ones? He's probably just in Radiant Garden.

We've seen gray rocks in Sunset horizons, though. Besides the regular brown and yellow there has also been the gray ones.

jdgjordan

maybe braig can use the power of darkness and maybe he more inportint to the story then we think but for him being a final boss he does not seem the type and thats say a lot coming from me o and i dont think him having yellow eys has any thing to do with being a dark user riku used the darkness and never had his eyes turned yellow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back