• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Coming Back

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

WHat do you think about Xion coming back

• I think she will come back and im happy! she was the best part of Days

Votes: 20 19.2%
  • Unfortunately, i dont like xion, but i think she's coming back

Votes: 20 19.2%
  • Xion isn't coming back, and frankly, i couldn't care less

Votes: 45 43.3%
  • Xion isn't coming back, which is sad because i like her

Votes: 19 18.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
if she comes back then sora will regain the meemories he lost of castle oblivion which he need to find roxas

kaialone

if she comes back then sora will regain the meemories he lost of castle oblivion which he need to find roxas
Umm no?If she came back,she would need all the meories she was made of.And since these are important for Sora ,he would fall into a coma again and most likely never wake up again.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
admit it, most of you dont like xion cause she doesn't have these:
demtits

that and the fact that she had really no importance in days besides to show that there is a connection between sora and Ven and to awaken roxas's ability to duel wield... if you took her out of days the game would barely change at all...

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Xi-Xi is awesome, but I don't think she's coming back, although she might make a small cameo.

Awards
I hope she doesnt come back, and if she does, i'll have to go into the game, and kill her with her own keyblade.
BROOKLYN RAGE

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Yeah. Lissar said something interesting about the way 'awakening' was worded implying that perhaps they would getting remembered properly, as they deserve, but not actually come back.

This seems promising... I'd be interested to know how the original wording would imply that (mostly because that's what I suspected to begin with).

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I still suspect that the way she'll come back is through memories, but then the Roxas/ Ven, Axel/ Lea, Xion chain would be broken, so that's the only reason I can see her somehow being revived. Lol.. what if Sora ends up sacrificing himself to bring back Ven and Xion, so everyone who was lost will be brought back, bringing about a new age of keyblade wielders? Nah.. but I could see part of the reasoning for everyone (mentioned in Coded + Ansem) coming back might partially have to do with the new age of keyblade wielders being brought forth. Think about it.. They would no longer be so rare, with Xion, Ven, Aqua, Terra, Sora, Riku, Eraqus, and hell.. maybe Lea will end up being one lol.. Yeah, that's kind of a bad idea, right?

Btw.. I was referring to "Return of the Jedi" as KH does seem a bit like Star Wars. Perhaps, Episodes 1, 2, 3 were the Keyblade Wars and BBS. KH1 was "A New Hope."

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm
UGH, hell no. I've had enough of that whiny little thing for the next 50 years. We'll see then.

I hope she doesnt come back, and if she does, i'll have to go into the game, and kill her with her own keyblade.
sorabasically I'm with you bro

Benihime

not to sound like a noob or idiot or watever, but wat is deus ex machina?
i...um...failed latin.
And i like the idea of a new age of keyblade weilders, b/c yyou dont see em' anywhere now
And its implied that there were a bunch of them in the Keyblade(star) Wars

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
Deus Ex Machina = god from the machine.

I could care less if she came back. I mean, she was a goof player (IMO) but she kinda left without anyone remembering her.........

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I like her, but I couldn't care less if she's not coming back (I prefer her dead, so her sacrifice wouldn't pointless, like Axel's was, since he's coming back, obviously. Not to mention she's kind if annoying. :|)

But if Axel/Lea is coming back because of fanservice, so's Xion. They'll whore people until the sun goes down if the fans want them to, then whore them some more. They'll find a way to bring her back, trust me.

ReflectoMan

Awards
she was a copy of roxas and roxas isnt even in the story right now so unless roxas comes back then i dont think so also the need xehanort to do it but he died so no she isnt coming back

iSeeYOU

"Xion isn't coming back, and frankly, i couldn't care less'" <--- EXACTLY how i feel... I'm not saying i didn't like her but she should stay "dead". If she comes back, i'm sending Pedobear on her ass.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Xion should stay dead...if they "bring her back" make it like they remember her or something not her coming back physically. We don't need a lil bitchy black haired Kairi running around when the original is alive and, unfortunately, well.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I dont really think I agree with any of the options because I dont have a DS to play Days, Ive read summaries but I think she isnt coming back

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
I hope she is done :( She served her small purpose and thats not who "them" is anyways....im pretty sure based off what I have heard that it is Ven inside sora

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I have mixed feels for Xion.

Without Xion, Roxas would have never becomes angry with XIII or not as Soon. He would of developed strong feelings later than he did, or he would of kept his not-so-strong feelings he had when Axel disappeared. Also, Without Xion some of KH2 would still be confusing ie. Why Roxas could dual wield.

But how Xion was used is what made her unnecessary to the series as a whole. If Xion didn't disappear or if Roxas didn't forget her and decided to somehow save her and had that intent in KH2 or anything like this that carried her on into the series then I would of liked her more.

If she returns I am unsure whether or not I'll be happy. I will depend on the circumstances on why/how she returns. I will like Cameo appearances though to give more importance to Days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back