• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Scenes in English version of BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
According to the promotion for the English version of Birth By Sleep, the game will have easier story understanding. In order to have easier story understanding, you need to add more cutscenes. Thus, this new version will have a few extra scenes. I'm expecting the following:

*An extension on Xemnas's visit to the Room of Sleep, which would show who the "other voice" belongs to and possibly explained why he addressed Aqua's armor as friend (did he say it because he thought he was once Terra, or did he say it out of sarcasm?); this scene would probably be in the secret ending with those other videos like Hidden Truths

*A scene showing Master Xehanort making deals with Braig and Maleficent (they showed the one with Braig, but it was short and had no dialogue)

Any ones you'd like to see?

Gram

Banned
Awards
a scene showing how MX meeting ven and making him his apprentice

Allister Rose

French Lover
how about some scenes will also get reverted according to nomura, and i tink the one scene where master eraqus has been shot by MX could be worked better

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
a scene showing how MX meeting ven and making him his apprentice

Yeah, that would be pretty interesting

how about some scenes will also get reverted according to nomura, and i tink the one scene where master eraqus has been shot by MX could be worked better

You're right, that scene could have been a bit better.

Also, how about a flashback scene showing Aqua and Terra when they first became apprentices.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Also, how about a flashback scene showing Aqua and Terra when they first became apprentices.
:D i like that.

oh how bout one where it shows young MX and Erauqs and there master.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
:D i like that.

oh how bout one where it shows young MX and Erauqs and there master.

See, that would be nice too, except I think Nomura is considering doing another game entirely based on MX's apprenticeship and becoming a master (well, he never stated that, but he did say that he plans at least one more game before KH3 and KH3 is the end of the Xehanort saga. So, a great game to complete the saga is the beginnings of Master Xehanort)

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
See, that would be nice too, except I think Nomura is considering doing another game entirely based on MX's apprenticeship and becoming a master (well, he never stated that, but he did say that he plans at least one more game before KH3 and KH3 is the end of the Xehanort saga. So, a great game to complete the saga is the beginnings of Master Xehanort)

Actually, that's all the more reason to do so. After all, Nomura added on new scenes in KH2FM+ for BBS. Makes sense to do the same for a possible Young MX game.

Allister Rose

French Lover
again nomura said birth by sleep will be the farthest into the past kh is going to go. MX as an apprentice in not necessary at all and only encourages more fandom. young xehanort has already been seen, well not his face, but we saw an idea of him, he looks pretty much like terranort.

and virgilheart, yeah ithink your right, i only saw ven and aqua's scenario and played a little of terra's.

i don't think we should give these characters the same level as sora, such as past versions of them selves. PLus that wont help the story make it any easier.

Gram

Banned
Awards
and virgilheart, yeah ithink your right, i only saw ven and aqua's scenario and played a little of terra's.
he is right.
they meet ven right after MX makes vanitas.

i dont want one, xehanort has gotten complicated enough.

State

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Awards
Nomura said scenes would be added to make the story easier to understand. So ask yourself, "What was the most confusing and how could they expand on it?"

One such thing may be Vanitas' appearance. While we pretty much all got the gist of why he looked like Sora, it still was not immediately apparent and had no effect on the story at all, really. So perhaps they could extend the scene Vanitas revealing his face.

I've actually talked about this before.
For example:

-Vanitas' mask melts, revealing the uncanny features of Sora-
Ven: -gasps- Why do you seem... familiar?
Vanitas: -grins- It's that boy.
Ven: Who?
Vanitas: The boy whose heart connected to yours.
Ven: I don't understand.
Vanitas: On the night when Master left you on that prison of an island, that boy's heart filled in the gap that was left behind by me. When he took my place in your heart, we became connected through you, Ven, and I took on his form, no longer a featureless shadow.

Something like that.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

That'd be insanely epic.

I'm hoping for some more Mickey scenes, since this IS Bret Iwan's debut as Mickey. ^_^

Allister Rose

French Lover
Nomura said scenes would be added to make the story easier to understand. So ask yourself, "What was the most confusing and how could they expand on it?"

One such thing may be Vanitas' appearance. While we pretty much all got the gist of why he looked like Sora, it still was not immediately apparent and had no effect on the story at all, really. So perhaps they could extend the scene Vanitas revealing his face.

For example:

Vanitas: On the night when Master left you on that prison of an island, that boy's heart filled in the gap that was left behind by me. When he took my place in your heart, we became connected through you, Ven, and I took on his form, no longer a featureless shadow.

Something like that.
that
s one scene that could help the story

State

Awards
That'd be insanely epic.

I'm hoping for some more Mickey scenes, since this IS Bret Iwan's debut as Mickey. ^_^

Perhaps a discussion between Mickey and Yen Sid?
The story of the three warriors have ended, Yen Sid and Mickey are in Disney Castle's throne room...
Yen Sid: The stars will blink with a fainting light and lost hearts will wander in an engine-like prison...
Mcikey: Huh?
Yen Sid: It's the dawn of three new warriors, Mickey... You being one of them... The other two? Search for them... Turn yourself into a Chaser...
Mickey then starts writing the letter he left Donald and Goofy in KH1.

A

Azrael

According to the promotion for the English version of Birth By Sleep, the game will have easier story understanding. In order to have easier story understanding, you need to add more cutscenes. Thus, this new version will have a few extra scenes. I'm expecting the following:

*An extension on Xemnas's visit to the Room of Sleep, which would show who the "other voice" belongs to and possibly explained why he addressed Aqua's armor as friend (did he say it because he thought he was once Terra, or did he say it out of sarcasm?); this scene would probably be in the secret ending with those other videos like Hidden Truths

*A scene showing Master Xehanort making deals with Braig and Maleficent (they showed the one with Braig, but it was short and had no dialogue)

Any ones you'd like to see?

OH YES

Something on MX meeting Ven

Allister Rose

French Lover
Perhaps a discussion between Mickey and Yen Sid?
The story of the three warriors have ended, Yen Sid and Mickey are in Disney Castle's throne room...
Yen Sid: The stars will blink with a fainting light and lost hearts will wander in an engine-like prison...
Mcikey: Huh?
Yen Sid: It's the dawn of three new warriors, Mickey... You being one of them... The other two? Search for them... Turn yourself into a Chaser...
Mickey then starts writing the letter he left Donald and Goofy in KH1.
that's nto going to help the story to be easier and it's adding fan-assumptions. for example the 3

Gram

Banned
Awards

For example:

Something like that.
Best suggestion yet. s1keanureeves

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

For example:

Something like that.

Yeah, this scene would explain that situation more. Still, many of us have seen the ultimania interview and read that Nomura stated how Vanitas didn't have a face until Ven merged with Sora, and thus Sora gave Vanitas a face, not vice-versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back