• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Re:Coded- What Console Should it Be on?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

In What Form should Re:Coded be presented on?

• PSP (Bundled with BbS)

Votes: 78 70.9%
  • DS

Votes: 21 19.1%
  • iPhone/iTouch App

Votes: 8 7.3%
  • Downloadable Episodes (PSN,XBL,etc.)

Votes: 25 22.7%
  • Other

Votes: 10 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
that too butone of the developers has said that it will most likely be on PSP if they ever port it

Walkway

Mobile App? Hmmm

Gameinformer said:
Q: Any chance these new games will spread to consoles that Kingdom Hearts hasn't been on yet like Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, or iPhone?

A: We have no plans at the moment, but have been discussion opportunities with various parties, so once we've completed the two new projects we'll begin thinking about the next steps.

No go for Iphone, though it seems.

Awards
Well as far as iPhone, PS3, or 360, Nomura said that nothing is being developed for them at the time, so that rules them out...

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
PSP with PSN episodes like how it was for the game when it was on a phone. I'm not going to buy the game but that is a very likely way of doing it.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I don't want PSN episodes, Damn just give me a UMD for christ sakes. Seriously enough with the download crap.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I agree, a disk is better, and this could probably help, like add theatre mode, remaster soundtracks, graphics, and add additional scenes with VAing

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
If it's on iPhone/iTouch then I'll be angry, though I can still play it. My sister just got an iTouch so I can just borrow it.
I think a port to NDS or PSP would be much more profitable for Square and Disney, but we'll have to see.

And this E-Mail shouldn't be taken to seriously. He's just a VA.
VA's only show up a couple times to record their voice and leave.

Remember the Larxene VA interview we had on here a couple months ago.
She said a couple times she didn't know much about anything about the games.

EDIT: Also "Recoded" not "Coded" not it's going to have some kind of difference in console.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'd go with either DS or PSP as well.

DeathByKeyblade

Probably not gonna be on iTouch, as i assume nomura wants to make some money off of it. I think wiiware would be the best, but it'll probably be PSN.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
CaptainMarvelQ8 said:
3DS

im almost certain of it

The 3DS is just adding a motion sensor (like the one in the Wiimote) so that is can sense you moving it and thus change the image to make it look like it's 3D.
I bet most developers will just continue making the type of games the DS already getting.
Like with the DSi people were thinking the Camera would become a big part of the games, but very few games even use the camera and the function is usually optional. The 3DS just adds a function that makes more type of gameplay possible. Though, an RTS game sounds fun with that type of 3D.

If ReCoded is on the DS, it probably wont take use of the Motion Censor (which doesn't have much), and will just be like the Coded.

DeathByKeyblade

The 3DS is just adding a motion sensor (like the one in the Wiimote) so that is can sense you moving it and thus change the image to make it look like it's 3D.
I bet most developers will just continue making the type of games the DS already getting.
Like with the DSi people were thinking the Camera would become a big part of the games, but very few games even use the camera and the function is usually optional. The 3DS just adds a function that makes more type of gameplay possible. Though, an RTS game sounds fun with that type of 3D.

If ReCoded is on the DS, it probably wont take use of the Motion Censor (which doesn't have much), and will just be like the Coded.

it will almost certainly not be on 3ds. they wouldn't make a launch title without the 3d and coded wouldn't use it. not gonna be bundled with bbs seeing as they haven't started the voice acting and bbs is a couple months away.

Allister Rose

French Lover
the developers said PSP would be most likely, 3ds is a wild guess, dsi maybe, but not 3ds. in fact there would be no point. plus your not making any sense.

you say they wouldn't use a launch title without 3d and coded wouldn't use it????

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
it will almost certainly not be on 3ds. they wouldn't make a launch title without the 3d and coded wouldn't use it. not gonna be bundled with bbs seeing as they haven't started the voice acting and bbs is a couple months away.

Coded only has like 8 Cutscenes with voice, and they're short. It's mostly just text.
Voice Acting would take an very short time.
Translating and recoding (teehee; pun) the text would be the only issue.

Gram

Banned
Awards
i'd like it on the ds, seeing as how days was such a disappointment (to me)
or atleast psp, somehting i acutally have.

Allister Rose

French Lover
if it were on DS, you wouldn't be able to pause a cutscene when you wanted to, and more scenes without VA, i forgot what those scenes were called.

on PSP i tihnk we would get a variety of cutscene and a theatre mode worth watching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back