• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS collectors edition in Germany

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kostas

Awards
I found it here: Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Collector's Edition Set For Germany! - Kingdom Hearts Ultimania

Germany is planning to release a collector's edition set with an exclusive artbook and special packaging with Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep!

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Collectors Edition (PSP)
The Collector's Edition includes an exclusive, 48-page art book and art prints in a special packaging.
Features:

Contains an exclusive, 48-page art book and art prints in a special packaging

Impressive graphics on PS2-level

New heroes, new Disney worlds

Four online modes for up to 6 players

Ten years before Sora was chosen by the Keyblade, Terra, Ventus, and Aqua are pupils of Master Eraqus and train hard in order to become Keyblade Masters. The three are involved in a crisis that affects the extent of which far more than just their own world.

In this very first chapter of the "Kingdom Hearts" saga it is time to step back and put the origin of the series to the light. The game presents brand new characters and environments as the worlds of "Snow White", "Cinderella" and "Sleeping Beauty" as well as famous heroes and villains. Pictures, graphics, and sweet music make "Birth by Sleep" is one of the most impressive games for the PSP.

The Collector's Edition includes an exclusive, 48-page art book and art prints in a special packaging.

O

Oberon

Maybe you'd get some fcuking PSP software sales in North America if you gave people a reason to pre-order instead of pirate the game, Square-Enix

gamestop might give us a poster

The west blows.

EDIT: We need to realize that Kingdom Hearts has its sales in NA and Japan as the biggest. NA doesn't -need- exclusives because we already have such huge sales on the game alone. However in Germany, I'm sure they need to give people a reason to buy their shti. I'm completely guessing on this call to reason, also.

O

Oberon

I can buy wall-scrolls on Amazon for the money they're worth. I don't really need posters. What I really need/want is some art-books. <3

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
I found it here: Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Collector's Edition Set For Germany! - Kingdom Hearts Ultimania

Germany is planning to release a collector's edition set with an exclusive artbook and special packaging with Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep!

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Collectors Edition (PSP)
Features:

Contains an exclusive, 48-page art book and art prints in a special packaging

Impressive graphics on PS2-level

New heroes, new Disney worlds

Four online modes for up to 6 players

Ten years before Sora was chosen by the Keyblade, Terra, Ventus, and Aqua are pupils of Master Eraqus and train hard in order to become Keyblade Masters. The three are involved in a crisis that affects the extent of which far more than just their own world.

In this very first chapter of the "Kingdom Hearts" saga it is time to step back and put the origin of the series to the light. The game presents brand new characters and environments as the worlds of "Snow White", "Cinderella" and "Sleeping Beauty" as well as famous heroes and villains. Pictures, graphics, and sweet music make "Birth by Sleep" is one of the most impressive games for the PSP.

Damn, so close but not close enough...

Sempied

Maybe you'd get some fucking PSP software sales in North America if you gave people a reason to pre-order instead of pirate the game, Square-Enix

They don't need to. KH doesn't need a pre order bonus to rack over 1 million per title.

You should be happy we'd even get any anyway, instead of btiching over your needs.

kostas

Awards
i so agree. NA may lose a collectors edition (I doubt that there wont be one for NA other though) but EU lost a whole game

manmark

Awards
What about the European/PAL fans who wanted Re:CoM but never got it?

They got over it

Exactly.If they want the limited edition they can just import it since psp is region free.But us Pal fans cant get re:com since it won't work on our ps2

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
i so agree. NA may lose a collectors edition (I doubt that there wont be one for NA other though)
NA get a basic silver PSP. At least it's something

but EU lost a whole game
EU and PAL

Exactly.If they want the limited edition they can just import it since psp is region free.But us Pal fans cant get re:com since it won't work on our ps2

Preach!

Setsugekka

To everyone who thinks it's so mean that Germany (and probably the rest of PAL, too) gets a Collector's Edition: It's only fair. You guys in America get your own dub. We have to live with that, even though we got local dubs for both Kingdom Hearts I and II. Yet you complain about how bad the English dub may be. You guys even got Re:Chain of Memories, while nobody in the PAL territories was able to play it. Yet you complain about us getting some bonus materials which a.) don't affect the game itself not at all and b.) we have to pay for. Don't you realize that this art book is most probably just a collection of already released render graph

The Collector's Edition is not a pre-order bonus; it's Square Enix's excuse for not giving us a local dub which we all wanted.

It's kinda weird... My first post in this forum is complaining about complaining people.

Overhero

I'm happy 'bout that , because i'm german , too . I dont understand , why people are overreacting .Just because we get it , we haven't even got RE:CoM .

Setsugekka

Besides, PAL territories always get CEs to bigger SE titles nowadays - it was obvious that one would come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back