• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Braig as next main villain after kh3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Nomura has said that kh3 would be the end of the Xehanort saga so the only person i can think that can fill in the shoes of the next main villain is braig he been there sence the start in bbs he allways knows whats going on and we still dont know what he wants what do you guys think Braig as next big villain

You're assuming that Vanitas has been completely destroyed. If he makes a return, he'd be an amazing main villain. He's even more sadistic and dangerous than Xehanort!

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I don't think Vanitas -can- return. Assuming Sora saves Ventus completely, then there would be nothing for Vanitas to exist from. He certainly wouldn't look like Sora at least.

SoraKing3

Banned
I don't think Vanitas -can- return. Assuming Sora saves Ventus completely, then there would be nothing for Vanitas to exist from. He certainly wouldn't look like Sora at least.

Ven needs Vanitas to return, because Vanitas is essentially half of his heart. You can't live with half a heart.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

Ven needs Vanitas to return, because Vanitas is essentially half of his heart. You can't live with half a heart.

Who's to say Vanitas can't come back? For all we know, Vanitas might still be inside of Sora! His heart fused with Ven's, their whole heart became part of Sora, so I think that Vanitas could make a return.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Who's to say Vanitas can't come back? For all we know, Vanitas might still be inside of Sora! His heart fused with Ven's, their whole heart became part of Sora, so I think that Vanitas could make a return.

Uh, If I am getting this right, their hearts didn't "fuse".

If they did, then I missed something.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
If Braig gets a keyblade somehow, I could almost see him as the main villain, but right now he just isn't powerful enough. He's really sneaky and manipulative like a good villain, but I can't see him being a final boss with those stupid arrowguns.

And Vanitas would only be a good villain if he found a way to either grow up or posses the body of someone older than fifteen.

jdgjordan

If Braig gets a keyblade somehow, I could almost see him as the main villain, but right now he just isn't powerful enough. He's really sneaky and manipulative like a good villain, but I can't see him being a final boss with those stupid arrowguns.

And Vanitas would only be a good villain if he found a way to either grow up or posses the body of someone older than fifteen.

ok as much as i want to see braig be the villain way more then vanitas 1 being he has diserves it more your saying you cant have a fifteen year old villiain but you can have a 15 year old hero age has nothing to do with it xemnas was middle age xehanort was old. age has nothing to do with beign a villiain

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Uh, If I am getting this right, their hearts didn't "fuse".

If they did, then I missed something.

Yes you are. Because that's how the X-Blade is formed! You need a single heart that's completely equal in light and darkness.

By the time they fought at the graveyard, Ven had become as powerful as Vanitas, so he realized that it was time to fuse and create the X-Blade.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Yes you are. Because that's how the X-Blade is formed! You need a single heart that's completely equal in light and darkness.

By the time they fought at the graveyard, Ven had become as powerful as Vanitas, so he realized that it was time to fuse and create the X-Blade.

I thought you said their heart fused with Sora's....that's what I was saying

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I thought you said their heart fused with Sora's....that's what I was saying

Oh that's what you're referring to.

Yes, I think that Ven's heart fused with Sora's. Here's the chronology in BBS:

1. Ven's darkness is expunged from his heart, forming Vanitas.

2. Ven's heart, now broken in half, makes a bond with Sora to survive.

3. Vanitas becomes part of Ven, uniting their separate halves into a whole heart.

4. Ven falls into a long sleep, and his single heart, which contains him AND Vanitas, becomes part of Sora's.

jdgjordan

3. Vanitas becomes part of Ven, uniting their separate halves into a whole heart.

4. Ven falls into a long sleep, and his single heart, which contains him AND Vanitas, becomes part of Sora's.

please stick to what this post is about if you want to talk about that find another post not this one

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
please stick to what this post is about if you want to talk about that find another post not this one

Fair enough.

I guess Braig would be fine as the new main villain. I mean, you don't need a Keyblade to be dangerous. A few issues though.

*Assuming that Terra and Aqua return, both of whom have kicked Braig's *** before, how does he stand any chance of defeating them?

*What if Terra gets rid of Braig's other eye...haha I kid, I kid. He'd need a seeing-eye-Heartless or something.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

No, Sora was actually harboring Ven's heart, kinda like Terra was for Eraqus.

This does pertain to it (a little but it does).

Because you said the only person you could think of as the next "main" villain would be Braig, and he was trying to support another possibility.
And I didn't quite understand his wording. He was just helping me understand what he was saying.

(Sorry if I sounded mean, I wasn't trying to be)

Sora9890

I still think it would be Maleficent. I mean, she's manipulative, powerful, and smart enough to know what she's doin. Plus, we don't know for a fact Braig is ever coming back. It was stated that if u destroy someone's heartless and nobody in the right order their sombody will resturn. And since Nomura is going to put a close to the "Xehanort Saga" Xehanort needs to return and be defeated forever (unless Nomura makes him return which I doubt). So with this said, Sora defeated Xehanort's Heartless (Ansem SoD) first in KH1, then Xehanort's Nobody (Xemnas) in KH2. Sothe order must be Heartless ---> Nobody to return a somebody. We don't know if Sora even defeated Braige's heartless. Don't get me wrong there's a possibility Sora did, but i doubt it personally. With that said, Braige might not even return! While Maleficent is still around ready to strike her revenge on Sora and attempt to rule the world. However, I do know that she may be dead along with Pete because she was last seen at the Castle That Never Was before it was destroyed. But i don't think Nomura would end Pete and Maleficent just yet.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I still think it would be Maleficent. I mean, she's manipulative, powerful, and smart enough to know what she's doin. Plus, we don't know for a fact Braig is ever coming back. It was stated that if u destroy someone's heartless and nobody in the right order their sombody will resturn. And since Nomura is going to put a close to the "Xehanort Saga" Xehanort needs to return and be defeated forever (unless Nomura makes him return which I doubt). So with this said, Sora defeated Xehanort's Heartless (Ansem SoD) first in KH1, then Xehanort's Nobody (Xemnas) in KH2. Sothe order must be Heartless ---> Nobody to return a somebody. We don't know if Sora even defeated Braige's heartless. Don't get me wrong there's a possibility Sora did, but i doubt it personally. With that said, Braige might not even return! While Maleficent is still around ready to strike her revenge on Sora and attempt to rule the world. However, I do know that she may be dead along with Pete because she was last seen at the Castle That Never Was before it was destroyed. But i don't think Nomura would end Pete and Maleficent just yet.

It's possible that they died in Coded. They sent themselves into the digital world and were seemingly destroyed by Darkside. So they might be out of the picture.

Even so, should Maleficent REALLY be the main villain again? She was basically the main villain in KH1 until Ansem SOD showed himself.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
It's possible that they died in Coded. They sent themselves into the digital world and were seemingly destroyed by Darkside. So they might be out of the picture.

Even so, should Maleficent REALLY be the main villain again? She was basically the main villain in KH1 until Ansem SOD showed himself.

Before they idea of Ansem, Maleficent was going to be the main villain.

But like my opinion with Braig, she falls under that category.
But Braig is still stronger than her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back