• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Braig as next main villain after kh3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
There may have been a similarity at first, but when you look at it, MX and Terra fused. Riku was 'corrupted' but he chose the Way to Dawn and accepted the darkness in his heart. At least, until it was expelled in KH2 by DiZ's exploding machine.
Yeah, I understand that his darkness is expelled by the explosion caused by Diz' KH Encoding Device.

Side Note:
In KH3 I can see Riku and Kairi being Sora's party members. Or they can cut out Kairi and put in Mickey. That'd be cool. And then there could be a 3-on-1 keyblade fight if Braig could get a keyblade. That is, of course, assuming Braig becomes the main-villain, and he tursn out to be a pawn of Xehanort.........again
So technically, he wouldn't be the main villain.

Wait, I've got it:
Braig is in KH3 because somewhere between BBS and KH1 his heartless was destroyed, thus becoming whole. He turns out to be full Xehanort's pawn. Somehow, Ven is released from Sora, becoming whole. All the keyblade wielders (Sora,Riku,Mickey,Van, and Kairi) somehow release Aqua from the darkness, and Aqua and Ven tell Sora the story of BBS. They then destroy Xehanort for good, and release Terra's heart.
In KH4 Braig returns, gains the ability to use a keyblade and becomes the main protaganist. This game will have 3 scenarios too, but be a console game with the scenarios being parties of S/R/K, T/A/V, and Mickey/Donald/Goofy. Thus they all fight through the game. T/A/V fight Braig, but he seperates back into a Heartless and a Nobody. M/D/G take care of the Heartless, and S/R/K take care of the nobody. Braig once again becomes whole due to M/D/G destroying the heartless first. Mickey is killed by Braig, and D/G return to the castle and go into retirement. Aqua goes into an all out frenzy and destroys Braig in a suicide attack. Everyone returns to Desiny Islands and Terra decides to put S/R/K through a Master Qualification Exam. That ends the game. Somehow this story would have to be the last of the Braig, or a stand-alone title between KH3 and the beginning of the next saga with a brand new antagonist.

At least I stayed on topic, putting Braig as the main villain :p

Okay, I really like that but why would Mickey being killed by Braig and Donald and Goofy go in retirement after returning to Disney Castle? If you say that, then who would be the ruler of that world? I doubt Disney would allow Mickey to get killed in the next installment and I know Nomura wouldn't like the idea of Mickey passing on.

As again, although Braig is my favourite character other than Aqua, I'm still against him being the main villain of the next game after KH3 but I only see him as a major villain as in like the 2nd final boss of that game. I really like your idea about Braig's role in the next installment after KH3, however, it's just that him being able to wield a Keyblade, I just don't see it but even if he returns and redeem himself, he would use that arrowgun of his to aid the heroes.

EDIT: And about the villain for the next saga, possibly in the near end of KH3, MX or Xehanort will surely revealed something more about the Keyblade War on the ones who started the legendary battle and also the mystery of the Keyblade during his battle against Sora in KH3. Two Keyblade Masters, one of them became evil and start influencing the other Keyblade Wielders about Darkness and the 'X-Blade', led a rebellion against the wielders of Light who came to stop them from using the X-Blade to open Kingdom Hearts. Thus, they fought each other in legendary battle on a land (maybe before it was called the Keyblade Graveyard, it has another name) which came to be known as the Keyblade War.

MX must have talk about those Masters who lead the two group on that war, with Eraqus, supposely in a cutscene of BBS but is unseen or unheard, possibly those masters could be referring to the one legend mentioned in Kingdom Hearts, states that the Keyblade master saved the world, while another said he wrought chaos and destruction upon it. I think MX plan wasn't only trying to start another Keyblade War, he was trying to resurrect the Dark Keyblade Master (Maybe that's another reason why Eraqus tried to attack MX) but Sora defeat Xehanort before he can accomplish it.

So I think that the next new villain could be the Dark Keyblade Master of the Keyblade War or at least his young form or some sort of incarnation and him being the true main antagonist of KH series.

Last edited:

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Yeah, I understand that his darkness is expelled by the explosion caused by Diz' KH Encoding Device.

Okay, I really like that but why would Mickey being killed by Braig and Donald and Goofy go in retirement after returning to Disney Castle? If you say that, then who would be the ruler of that world? I doubt Disney would allow Mickey to get killed in the next installment and I know Nomura wouldn't like the idea of Mickey passing on.

As again, although Braig is my favourite character other than Aqua, I'm still against him being the main villain of the next game after KH3 but I only see him as a major villain as in like the 2nd final boss of that game. I really like your idea about Braig's role in the next installment after KH3, however, it's just that him being able to wield a Keyblade, I just don't see it but even if he returns and redeem himself, he would use that arrowgun of his to aid the heroes. :/

Ya, since they didn't do it to Goofy in KH2, they won't be doing it to Mickey.

AntiRiku*Axel

As again, although Braig is my favourite character other than Aqua, I'm still against him being the main villain of the next game after KH3 but I only see him as a major villain as in like the 2nd final boss of that game. I really like your idea about Braig's role in the next installment after KH3, however, it's just that him being able to wield a Keyblade, I just don't see it but even if he returns and redeem himself, he would use that arrowgun of his to aid the heroes. :/

I don't know why I even put Mickey dying in there..... I guess because I had to get Mickey Donald and Goofy out of the way. And about Braig wielding a keyblade, that was just because everyone else was saying he would be stronger with a keyblade.......but I can see him with his Arrowguns, or whatever you call his somebody's weapons.
Anyway, who would make a good main villain that's already introduced in the series, and could have a larger role than Braig? Not saying there isn't one, just asking for your opinion. I would say he is being controlled by Xehanort, but Xehanort would be completely gone.
Honestly, that theory was just for fun, but I admit
Thanks for liking the idea!

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I have to say I thinks it's braig, marluxia, Vanitas, the new NA BBS boss, or some one from the Keyblade War.

Sora9890

Maybe it's Riku. Ansem SoD's darkness in Riku that has overtaken him, or he get's out of Riku's body. Or even he gets so jealous of Sora he rebells. Maybe lyk Star Wars. What happened wif Anakin Skywalker and the ruler of the Sith as an example.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Maybe it's Riku. Ansem SoD's darkness in Riku that has overtaken him, or he get's out of Riku's body. Or even he gets so jealous of Sora he rebells. Maybe lyk Star Wars. What happened wif Anakin Skywalker and the ruler of the Sith as an example.

Wasn't Ansem SoD expelled via explosion? And Riku rebelling against Sora because he's jealous is way OOC.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω

No, that was kinda how it was for KH1.
Riku wanted to protect Kairi, and keep her safe.
Anakin wanted to save Padme from dying.

They both thought that joining the darkness/darkside would save those they cared about.

They won't be doing that again.

And Ansem SoD is completely gone.

AntiRiku*Axel

EDIT: And about the villain for the next saga, possibly in the near end of KH3, MX or Xehanort will surely revealed something more about the Keyblade War on the ones who started the legendary battle and also the mystery of the Keyblade during his battle against Sora in KH3. Two Keyblade Masters, one of them became evil and start influencing the other Keyblade Wielders about Darkness and the 'X-Blade', led a rebellion against the wielders of Light who came to stop them from using the X-Blade to open Kingdom Hearts. Thus, they fought each other in legendary battle on a land (maybe before it was called the Keyblade Graveyard, it has another name) which came to be known as the Keyblade War.

MX must have talk about those Masters who lead the two group on that war, with Eraqus, supposely in a cutscene of BBS but is unseen or unheard, possibly those masters could be referring to the one legend mentioned in Kingdom Hearts, states that the Keyblade master saved the world, while another said he wrought chaos and destruction upon it. I think MX plan wasn't only trying to start another Keyblade War, he was trying to resurrect the Dark Keyblade Master (Maybe that's another reason why Eraqus tried to attack MX) but Sora defeat Xehanort before he can accomplish it.

So I think that the next new villain could be the Dark Keyblade Master of the Keyblade War or at least his young form or some sort of incarnation and him being the true main antagonist of KH series.

Hmm.... good point, that might actually turn out to be something along the lines of the actual story Nomura has in mind. ....If the dark keyblade master returns, would they (Sora and co.) try to 'resurrect' the light keyblade master?

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Hmm.... good point, that might actually turn out to be something along the lines of the actual story Nomura has in mind. ....If the dark keyblade master returns, would they (Sora and co.) try to 'resurrect' the light keyblade master?

Possible, I came up with a speculation that the villain is really obsessed with the Darkness and believes that Darkness is the ultimate power as the Light is inferior to it. He also could be responsible for the origins of the Heartless since Heartless existed way before BBS and possibly during the war, the species were born. The remnants and debris of the war (the meteor like crater in the Keyblade Graveyard) could also be done by him too. The villain might also plan to use the X-Blade to open Kingdom Hearts, much like Xehanort but his plan could be more different than Xehanort/MX and who knows, out of surprise, he could also be a pawn in that villain's plan.

From what I'm saying, the Dark Keyblade Master's plan possibly has been set from the very beginning after his corruption and possibly, his defeat by the Light Keyblade Master somehow causes both of them and every Keyblade Wielders of the war to disappear without a trace, which could be a part of his plan too. However, the villain wasn't truly defeated and possibly he is somehow in limbo, waiting to be resurrected by someone he had foreseen and that someone could be Xehanort/MX, who is unaware by this.

After the war and throughout the thousand years, the new generations of the Keyblade Wielders learn about the legendary war, the X-Blade and the legend of the two Masters (Possibly the Masters had full knowledge of those while their apprentices knows much). They would come to the Keyblade Graveyard to look at the remnants left by the war and even pay their respects to the Wielders who fought there, regardless good or evil, by summoning their Keyblade and do a noble respect pose (just like Terra, Aqua and Ventus in BBS when they came to the Graveyard.) They would protect the borders of the world, preventing the Heartless from crossing to the Realm of Light and the X-Blade from being created, but on the event of BBS and a year later, those events happened and has begun by MX/Xehanort.

I also think MX isn't that bad, possibly during the end of KH3, after he is defeated by Sora, he will began to expresses regret of what he did and we will get to see a 'good side of him'. During that time of BBS where MX scarred Eraqus, the latter felt sorrow in his heart and now know that his old friend has already sided with the Darkness. He wanted to free Xehanort, his old friend, from the Darkness and came back to the Light but he doesn't have the strength to do it. We might be able to see Xehanort in his young self, and finally sided with the Light, return to fight alongside Sora and the other heroes of KH, possibly in the final battle.

I believed that Nomura already thought about the Keyblade War and possibly the true main antagonist of the KH series while thinking about the legend that is stated in KH1 but he and his team haven't finalized the story behind the war yet, including the origins (maybe they want it to explain it on the next Saga or at least more about the truth behind it near the end of KH3) but they decided to reveal the reason of the war inside BBS.

And judging by what he say about he already thought or already saw 'the perfect ending' to the KH series, meaning he already got the idea of the perfect final battle between Sora with the other heroes fighting against the true main villain of KH and the ending of the story but wasn't quite finalized yet.

Last edited:

Absolute

I always found it interesting how Braig is very hands on and closely related to the plot in BBS, but Xigbar is more laid-back and kind of a background character in KHII. So, in turns of working with the story, seems as though Braig is to BBS as Saix is to KHII.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I always found it interesting how Braig is very hands on and closely related to the plot in BBS, but Xigbar is more laid-back and kind of a background character in KHII. So, in turns of working with the story, seems as though Braig is to BBS as Saix is to KHII.

That's a good way to view it.

Honestly though, is Braig strong enough to take on Terra, Aqua, or Sora? He has a chance against Sora maybe, but I couldn't see him fighting anyone from TAV (especially Terra and Aqua because they both kicked his ass =D )

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

Honestly though, is Braig strong enough to take on Terra, Aqua, or Sora? He has a chance against Sora maybe, but I couldn't see him fighting anyone from TAV (especially Terra and Aqua because they both kicked his ass =D )
Sora kicked his ass too o.0?

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Sora kicked his ass too o.0?

But some people are gonna argue that "Sora only beat Xigbar because he had Donald and Goofy's help"

As far as personality, Braig would work perfectly. He knew more about Xemnas than the Superior himself knew. Plus, he was quite a schemer with MX.

jdgjordan

ok i dont like to get of topic but i do want to say this sora is stornger then terra he beat him twice as xehanorts heartless and xemans and dont say they are weker because there not if any thing there stornger and sora still beat him

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
lawl lawl sora fanboys

xehanorts hearltess and xemnas are NOT terra. And they are obviously not as strong or stronger than terra. PLUS Sora and Riku beat Xemnas and Sora donald and goofy beat xehanorts heartless.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
ok i dont like to get of topic but i do want to say this sora is stornger then terra he beat him twice as xehanorts heartless and xemans and dont say they are weker because there not if any thing there stornger and sora still beat him

We are not going to start this again.

Sora has never defeated Terra. Sora both times, with friends, defeated half of Apprentice Xehanort. And once again, the Lingering Sentiment entry in Jiminy's journal clearly states that it's mastery over the Keyblade is superior to that of Sora's.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
But some people are gonna argue that "Sora only beat Xigbar because he had Donald and Goofy's help"

As far as personality, Braig would work perfectly. He knew more about Xemnas than the Superior himself knew. Plus, he was quite a schemer with MX.

That and the fact that Xigbar isn't as strong as Braig, since the Nobody has half the power of it's Somebody.

Please don't start this, it has been stated and confirmed repeatedly that anyone from TAV is stronger than Sora.
And they are both weaker than Apprentice Xehanort, as I just said, the Heartless and Nobody are both half as strong as their Somebody.

I might regret asking, but when did Sora fight Ansem SoD a second time? I only remember the fight in KH1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back