• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

jump festa 2011 BBSFM trailer is here

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Well, they actually can't put every bit of talent and attention in furthering the series because their main team is still stuck with a game called Final Fantasy Versus XIII which seems to have the longest development time of any Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts title so far...*ggg*

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Well, they actually can't put every bit of talent and attention in furthering the series because their main team is still stuck with a game called Final Fantasy Versus XIII which seems to have the longest development time of any Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts title so far...*ggg*

That's true, but they're still splintering their teams over shit like KH3DS, BBSFM, and Re:Coded, instead of making one full-blown, concentrated KH game.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
That's true, but they're still splintering their teams over shit like KH3DS, BBSFM, and Re:Coded, instead of making one full-blown, concentrated KH game.

Actually, BBS FM I wouldn't really mind if they were not putting in stuff which is relevant for the actual story again. This is the only thing that really pisses me off about Final Mixes because I don't give a crap about recolored enemies, three or four new attacks, a few new mini games and probably one or two extra bosses.

Re: Coded was actually a sort of "gift" for us Europeans and Americans, so that we can have the full series.

As for Kingdom Hearts 3D, I remember Nomura saying that the story actually got too complex and that some groundwork has to be made for Kingdom Hearts III and that 3D will lay this groundwork.
Practically setting the stage for KH III.

We have to face it. As long as this friggin' Versus Final Fantasy with that Nomura-look-alike (sorry, forgot his name) isn't finally out we won't have a chance at KH III.
I'm just praying this exorbitant time at Versus actually gives the team much experience they can then put to good use when finally making KH III.

Lingering Night

To be fair, Coded was never released in America, so if they had never made re:coded, when the revelations from that game came to pass in later games, KH fans outside of Japan would be screwed. It's not like they could import either (not reasonably, anyway), since it's on a japanese phone.

KH3D seems to be a concentrated, full-blown KH game, as it leads directly into KH3. And with that team held up with FFVXIII, I'd rather they'd give us something over nothing.

I can't really defend BBSFM, as I would rather that the entire Osaka team focus on 3D, but hey, to each his own. Besides, at least the secret episode will be something to tide us over and spark more discussion.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
You have a point, Dogen. Based on what has been given to us, it seems like 3DS is a bridge game. Like, with the case of KH2, you won't be able to understand what is going on unless you play 3DS.

Be honest, those who saw Sora step out of that pod, weren't you like "wtf?"

siegleeagle

You have a point, Dogen. Based on what has been given to us, it seems like 3DS is a bridge game. Like, with the case of KH2, you won't be able to understand what is going on unless you play 3DS.

Be honest, those who saw Sora step out of that pod, weren't you like "wtf?"

I was confused as shit when I saw him in the pod. I was like OMGWTFBBQ!

Then I beat COM and was like OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!

Lingering Night

Just noticed that No Heart slightly resembles Twilight Thorn.

He more so resembles Xemnas' armor. You know, entirely.

Anyway yeah, I was confused as hell when I first played Kingdom Hearts II. Saw Sora in that pod and just wondered what the hell did I miss? But hey, I liked COM, so I wouldn't mind even if it was a bridge game. And this one appears to have gameplay more true to the series, so it's got that going for it.

Digidude111

im no doubt impressed by the trailer. armor of the master and no heart look like very fun bosses. (cant say the same for monstro though) they even put in a new command style! but sorry, im not paying again for virtually the same game with a couple nice new features. i'll stick with youtube, thank you very much. i am going to get USA 3D though. (and dogenzaka or whatever it is, just because their wearing their kh attire and theirs screenshots of them in DI and traverse town doesnt mean itll be like COM, may i remind you all the disney worlds will be new and 3D is a full blown kingdom hearts sequel leading up to kh3?)

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Still looks like a waste of money to me.

i didn't like the original bbs and this one doesn't like it will sway me.

re:coded looks better.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Still looks like a waste of money to me.

i didn't like the original bbs and this one doesn't like it will sway me.

re:coded looks better.

I hope your taste in women is better than your taste in KH games.

Lavender13

whats not to like about BBS? i think, you're just being a troll.

re:coded has similar gameplay to this and some-what similar to days. only with even less fmv cutscenes than the original coded.

Lavender13

yeah apparently all the scenes originally done by english will be in english, but the new ones might not have any voices onto them. which is odd. maybe they'll do it for the secret episode

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
oh wow i say prefer another game and you guys call me a troll.

Here's a tip hint about life: not everyone will have the taste as you.

did i say it was a bad game? no, i said i didn't enjoy it.

Kevin Perez

Is it safe to assume that this is the last trailer to have anything to do with BBS Final Mix? 'Cuz if so, then I'm extremely disappointed.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
EDIT: Double post

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
is the voice acting for the FM in english

Yes. And stop harrasing Rokudamia2 everybody, i don't like COM or RE:COM very much, are you going to call me a troll? I mean, i think KH BbS is the best game in the series and i don't have a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back