• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~ Ethnic Woman's Sexy Playground ~ "Spock Central"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Congrats! I'm glad you found it! You should also find the money to buy Dissidia 012! Way better than the past version~

And The 3rd Birthday! (-is both excited and not-) I'm excited for the battle system...I'm not for the story. But my excitement over the battle system (because it appears to be the first successful shooter from SE since other attempts in the past were not good, and I'm not counting the past PE games since they we not in the shooting genre)

BUT GUESS WHAT ELSE IS COMING OUT TOMORROW!

TAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!

tumblr_lhgos3FgLq1qg503y.jpg

Out of sheer curiosity, what did you think of Zachary Quinto's spock? I didn't see the new Star Trek but I saw ZQ as Sylar from Heroes a lot.

I think he did a very good job. At times he was a bit "smirky" which was a bit bothersome since he did it about 20 times when Spock usually smirks maybe 5 times per episode. But this is Quinto's Spock so he can do what he wants.

At times he really shined as Spock, which was definitely more often than not.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Congrats! I'm glad you found it! You should also find the money to buy Dissidia 012! Way better than the past version~

I downloaded the demo of the first game and i was not impressed. Is the demo out for dissidia 012?

And The 3rd Birthday! (-is both excited and not-) I'm excited for the battle system...I'm not for the story. But my excitement over the battle system (because it appears to be the first successful shooter from SE since other attempts in the past were not good, and I'm not counting the past PE games since they we not in the shooting genre)

I'm really excited about the gameplay as well. Overdrive seems very confusing, but i also thought bbs battle system was confusing as well, but I got used to it over time so i don't think it'll be a problem...except that i heard shooters suck (control wise) on the psp because it only has one analog stick.

BUT GUESS WHAT ELSE IS COMING OUT TOMORROW!

TAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!

tumblr_lhgos3FgLq1qg503y.jpg

970341_o.gif

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
tumblr_linaajVhLA1qarvo3o1_500.gif

I was immediately reminded of Ethnic Woman when I saw this. *shrug*

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
[video=youtube;EvLLxeNp57E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvLLxeNp57E&feature=related[/video]

Immediately thought of you ethy <3 I know you love your Purt.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
-is pissed-

tried buying The 3rd Birthday just 5 minutes ago, but somehow forgot it was rated M (figured it was rated T). I'm still gonna get it today because my bro said he could go get it later tonight but I wanna play it now D:

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
ETHNIC, I'VE GOT GOOD NEWS AND I'VE GOT BAD NEWS. THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT LEONARD NIMOY IS GOING TO BE IN A BIG MOVIE THIS SUMMER.

...The bad news is that it's Transformers: Dark of The Moon.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I read that this morning. It's great he hasn't gone into full retirement, but sucks he's in... one of those -_-

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
tumblr_linaajVhLA1qarvo3o1_500.gif

I was immediately reminded of Ethnic Woman when I saw this. *shrug*

Ah! -save'd- You are awesome, Kiba.

[video=youtube;EvLLxeNp57E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvLLxeNp57E&feature=related[/video]

Immediately thought of you ethy <3 I know you love your Purt.

ILU MARLY. Yes, I love my Purt~ I need a hint of it in some future episode or I will be upset Ryan Murphy did every crack pairing in the sky and negleted to make a Puck/Kurt reference. ):

-is pissed-

tried buying The 3rd Birthday just 5 minutes ago, but somehow forgot it was rated M (figured it was rated T). I'm still gonna get it today because my bro said he could go get it later tonight but I wanna play it now D:

LOL. -pats back- I used to hate that. But at least you don't have to be carded every time you try to buy an M rated game because you practically look 12. ):

ETHNIC, I'VE GOT GOOD NEWS AND I'VE GOT BAD NEWS. THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT LEONARD NIMOY IS GOING TO BE IN A BIG MOVIE THIS SUMMER.

...The bad news is that it's Transformers: Dark of The Moon.

YES I SAW IT AND I WAS EXCITED AND I WAS DANCING AROUND THEN MY HUSBAND SHOWED IT TO ME AGAIN AND I WAS ELATED.

then I remembered I don't like Transformers because the movies fail ): but he did voice Transformer cartoons in the 70s/80s so this isn't a big leap

I read that this morning. It's great he hasn't gone into full retirement, but sucks he's in... one of those -_-

I know. ): I want him to be in something better than Transformers. But he did voice in the old Transformers cartoons so I'm cool with it. It lets him close another door of his. -goes to watch the Transformers episodes Nimoy was in-

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Don't worry, he's going to be on Fringe soon.

But we won't know that for a while because its on another 3 week break. They do that like every 4 episodes and every time they do it pisses me off so much.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hey guys. I've been addicted to E.T. (the song, not the movie which is awesome) since Katy Perry's album came out and now I have seen the video and it will be the song I spam non-stop for the next two months.

And I also want Katy Perry to be in Star Trek as her deer amazonian thing (and for plot be a great songstress of space) and Jim spams her song on the intercom of the ship all of the time and Spock can say "Captain, you are breaking seven different Starfleet regulations." "DON'T CARE." "-_-" "8D"

(minus the Kanye part. He ruined the song. -_-)

(I don't even like Katy Perry but this song is so Spock/any character)

tumblr_lj5ahv1lHj1qiea61o1_500.gif

Last edited:

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
lol. So did you see him cell-shaded too?

Best episode of Fringe ever.

cell shaded zombies FTW

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
lol. So did you see him cell-shaded too?

Best episode of Fringe ever.

cell shaded zombies FTW

YES I DID~

Then I cried at the end. ): Saddest thing ever.

But lol LCD~

What up Ethnic? *glompage* <3333333333333333333333333333333

8D

THEART! -glompage- <333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

Studying for my RnR midterm. I should send you the song list because I'm addicted to it~

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
kh___home_pg__4_by_zoe_productions-d3fu30p.jpg

(lol I didn't want to find a place to post this in the KH section so to anybody who happens upon this, I swear, KH3 needs to end this way. Hand holding and hugs. I will except no other ending. I want SRK and TAV to be solid OT3s)

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Could I please join? I am a large fan of Lycoris/Ethnic Woman. And I also owe Theart an apoligie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back