• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New 3D info

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
...No. Innuendo still failing.

Sazh uses guns, though. -sigh- Nomura loves Sazh. He'd find a way to get him in KH...
Nomura loves black man with little yellow chicken that kids love.(I do love Sazh, he had spunk)

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
He seemed awesome goddamn it(I only have that E3 trailer to go on. But from him attempting to shoot Serah, I'd say he is awesome)

If only all good video game characters tried to murder the annoying ones. KILL KAIRI, GODDAMMIT.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It would be a service to the series. Either that or characterisation.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Me wants some Sazh. And I'd also want Max around but they'd have to explain why the hell we haven't heard of him...well actually there never was a conversation for Max to arise at all. Sora never even knew Daisy was around or who she was until KH2 and Goofy said Daisy is Donald's girlfriend. Maybe the same sort of applies to Max. There never was a convo where Max would be mentioned.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Me wants some Sazh. And I'd also want Max around but they'd have to explain why the hell we haven't heard of him...well actually there never was a conversation for Max to arise at all. Sora never even knew Daisy was around or who she was until KH2 and Goofy said Daisy is Donald's girlfriend. Maybe the same sort of applies to Max. There never was a convo where Max would be mentioned.

This is one thing I find funny.

Sora, Donald, and Goofy all say that they are great friends.....but Sora doesn't know much about Donald and Goofy, other than Daisy is Donald's "sweetheart" and the reason why the three of them even met was because of Donald and Goofy's quest.

The three of them just fight together, and Donald and Goofy know more about Sora than Sora knows about Donald and Goofy.
(Meaning that Donald and Goofy know Sora's personal life, while Sora knows little to nothing about them).

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Sora, Donald, and Goofy all say that they are great friends.....but Sora doesn't know much about Donald and Goofy, other than Daisy is Donald's "sweetheart" and the reason why the three of them even met was because of Donald and Goofy's quest.

The three of them just fight together, and Donald and Goofy know more about Sora than Sora knows about Donald and Goofy.
(Meaning that Donald and Goofy know Sora's personal life, while Sora knows little to nothing about them).

Lol, I think the KH team assumes that we know about Donald and Goofy, so in a way Sora doesn't need to. It is funny when that is addressed in the games, though. Sora really needs to sit down with his close friends and chat.

That is what I was thinking. Sora doesn't know much about Donald and Goofy and they don't really tell much either.

Seeming as to how we have never ever heard a single mention of his son in any of the KH games, I highly doubt he's canon in the KH universe. If he was, it would make no sense.

Like Relix said, it might just be something Sora doesn't know. And it can easily make sense. I don't see why it wouldn't. Mickey, Donald, and Goofy are ageless so I think anything can happen.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards

So in those off screen times when Sora, Donald, and Goofy are traveling by gummi ship, what do you think they do? Sit around staring into space? No, I'm thinking they chat. But we don't need to see that because it's not important.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So in those off screen times when Sora, Donald, and Goofy are traveling by gummi ship, what do you think they do? Sit around staring into space? No, I'm thinking they chat. But we don't need to see that because it's not important.

Not about each other. They spend their time smiling and talking about the current situation going on and Sora talks about his childhood.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

lol...if you read the KH manga they show that Goofy spends him time reading joke books, that way he can keep laughing and smiling while Sora and Donald manually struggle to keep smiles on their faces for hours at a time which hurts their jaws lol Honestly, I REALLY want a cutscene that takes place inside the gummi ship. Besides Amano's interpretation of it, we have never seen the inside of the ship :(

Relix

A traveler
Awards
lol...if you read the KH manga they show that Goofy spends him time reading joke books, that way he can keep laughing and smiling while Sora and Donald manually struggle to keep smiles on their faces for hours at a time which hurts their jaws lol Honestly, I REALLY want a cutscene that takes place inside the gummi ship. Besides Amano's interpretation of it, we have never seen the inside of the ship :(

we did a couple of times but their conversations were usually casual. In KH2 they had that one scene with Sora talking about Riku or something.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
we did a couple of times but their conversations were usually casual. In KH2 they had that one scene with Sora talking about Riku or something.

Wait...really...I have to go Youtube this as I just don't remember them...

EDIT: Wait...can you find this cutscene for me...I don't know how to search for it...when I search "Kingdom Hearts gummi ship" I just get the missions :(

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Wait...really...I have to go Youtube this as I just don't remember them...

EDIT: Wait...can you find this cutscene for me...I don't know how to search for it...when I search "Kingdom Hearts gummi ship" I just get the missions :(

Hmmm, they were "cutscenes" that took place before a mission/unlocking the path to a new world. I wouldn't know how you'd find them.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
[video=youtube;NEE0UPjXTCk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEE0UPjXTCk&feature=BFa&list=PLDB95021833C37F9D&lf=plpp[/video]

Skip to 9 minutes!

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I found it. Look above your post.

BTW, I didn't go onto google, so they use of "also" is redundant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back