• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New 3D info

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Oh, well the demo will probably be whelming and we'll all need to shield our eyes from the spoilers.

I was thinking JF would probably have a more important trailer, just because if 3D is possibly coming out early next year, JF would be the last Japanese convention it would get press at.

Off-topic: Thought I was the only one who actually used the term "whelm", as heard on Young Justice. XD

devilsTrinity

Anything released will be a treat. I liked BBS. Little repetitive, but overall an awesome game. Really couldn't care less for a sequel. I want answers not more questions. F'n a Kotten.

EDIT: Yay for my 100th post, only took me 6 years. Newbs.

Last edited:

Magnum

Anything released will be a treat. I liked BBS. Little repetitive, but overall an awesome game. Really couldn't care less for a sequel.I want answers not more questions. F'n a Kotten.

EDIT: Yay for my 100th post, only took me 6 years. Newbs.

I agree. The game was also very short in comparison to past titles. If they were to make a sequel to BBS, I would prefer to have it longer and less repetitive.

billyzanesucks

I agree. The game was also very short in comparison to past titles. If they were to make a sequel to BBS, I would prefer to have it longer and less repetitive.
The only reason BBS felt short and repetitive was because there were three scenarios. In total, the game is about 45 hours long. A sequel would probably be longer, since it would likely be on the PSV. It would probably still be divided into segments, though.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
The only reason BBS felt short and repetitive was because there were three scenarios. In total, the game is about 45 hours long. A sequel would probably be longer, since it would likely be on the PSV. It would probably still be divided into segments, though.

As long as Kairi isn't playable and Mickey is.

billyzanesucks

As long as Kairi isn't playable and Mickey is.
I'm a little confused about how they would make her playable, since she doesn't have a weapon. But maybe they'll give her a wooden sword or club. I don't think they would include that scene for no reason.

strugglechamp

I'm a little confused about how they would make her playable, since she doesn't have a weapon. But maybe they'll give her a wooden sword or club. I don't think they would include that scene for no reason.

Well, they did give her a keyblade for a while in kh2. I think most people saw that as one of the signs of the apocalypse.

billyzanesucks

Well, they did give her a keyblade for a while in kh2. I think most people saw that as one of the signs of the apocalypse.
I wouldn't be too surprised if he just let her keep it. You never see him use it and it would be ridiculous to leave her without protection after all that's happened.

Key to Truth

Awards

The game itself reaches 40-45 hours without extras, which is WAY longer than any other KH. KH1 takes around 20-25 hours to beat, around 30 in KH2, so BBS is still the longest KH (in terms of just beating the story, KH2FM is the longest content-wise).

noheartx

I wouldn't be too surprised if he just let her keep it. You never see him use it and it would be ridiculous to leave her without protection after all that's happened.

Kairi having a keyblade is meh, but she wont be playable in BBS. I think the first possible game Kairi will be playable in is KH4. She can't go up against MX or his lackeys. She'd get buttfucked.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
The game itself reaches 40-45 hours without extras, which is WAY longer than any other KH. KH1 takes around 20-25 hours to beat, around 30 in KH2, so BBS is still the longest KH (in terms of just beating the story, KH2FM is the longest content-wise).

This varies among people. I can tell you right now that BBS's scenarios all added up to just under 32 hours for me, and I didn't rush through it by any means. Conversely, idk how you figure KH only takes 20 hours. On average, a completion of the story, excluding extras takes me at least 35 hours, with KH2 coming in at about 40. So, BBS was the shortest of the 3 for me.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
This varies among people. I can tell you right now that BBS's scenarios all added up to just under 32 hours for me, and I didn't rush through it by any means. Conversely, idk how you figure KH only takes 20 hours. On average, a completion of the story, excluding extras takes me at least 35 hours, with KH2 coming in at about 40. So, BBS was the shortest of the 3 for me.

It depends on where you hope to get to in the game. For me, the longest game is easily Re:Coded as if you want to 100% complete it, you have to get all 99 dalmatians, and so far that has taken me over 651 hours and I only need 4 more (SO CLOSE...)

Key to Truth

Awards

I'm not including extras in what I said. I meant just beating the game from beginning to end. No sub-missions, no extra bosses, no item collection, etc. If we count all that, KH2FM is the longest. But story-wise, beat BBS took me 42 hours the first time (counting TAV + Last Episode) and I didn't particularly waste time doing minigames or anything, I just revisited all worlds for chests.

Anyways, this chatter is useless, lol. On topic... I can't wait for TGS. A new Famitsu should be out in a few hours, maybe there is KH info in it (?)

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I'm not including extras in what I said. I meant just beating the game from beginning to end. No sub-missions, no extra bosses, no item collection, etc. If we count all that, KH2FM is the longest. But story-wise, beat BBS took me 42 hours the first time (counting TAV + Last Episode) and I didn't particularly waste time doing minigames or anything, I just revisited all worlds for chests.

Anyways, this chatter is useless, lol. On topic... I can't wait for TGS. A new Famitsu should be out in a few hours, maybe there is KH info in it (?)

Famitsu = Japanese video game magazine.

Kingdom Hearts = Japanese video game series that Japan eats like candy-coated raw tentacles.

If there is any info on it, you can bet Famitsu will be there.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Famitsu = Japanese video game magazine.

Kingdom Hearts = Japanese video game series that Japan eats like candy-coated raw tentacles.

If there is any info on it, you can bet Famitsu will be there.
We probably would of heard something about it by now if there was but here's to hoping. Although after TGS I'm sure we'll be hearing lots. I'm still curious about this whole "two new teammate" business I would still prefer Donald and Goofy.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
We probably would of heard something about it by now if there was but here's to hoping. Although after TGS I'm sure we'll be hearing lots. I'm still curious about this whole "two new teammate" business I would still prefer Donald and Goofy.

I know! The new teamates are- *Tetsuya Nomura has just broken into Chihuahuaman's house and murdered him* Nomura impersonating Chihuahuaman: "Ahem, I have no idea who they are."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back